The Trinity is a Lie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if there was a Two-some...The Father God Creator of All and the Holy Spirit..and then His beloved Son, off to the right side...
Would that be so terrible ! ?
Just starting trouble. :D

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What if there was a Two-some...The Father God Creator of All and the Holy Spirit..and then His beloved Son, off to the right side...
Nothing to be joking about.:(

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. Forever and ever! Amen!
Amen.

1. We find the Trinity presented indirectly in the first chapter of the first book of the Bible, in the first two verses, when combined with the first three verse of the Gospel of John: In the beginning God [the Father] created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God [the Holy Spirit] moved upon the face of the waters... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God [the Son]. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

2. We find it expressed in the Hebrew word for God, which is אֱלֹהִ֑ים (e·lo·him) Elohim (a uniplural word). In this word God is One yet He is also Three: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7)

3. We find the Trinity presented in these words of God: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth... And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.(Gen 1:26; 3:22,23)

4. We could go right through the Bible and confirm that the Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Anyone who denies this or rejects this is a liar and an antichrist: Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. (1 John 2:22.23)

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing to be joking about.:(
Oh, my brother ...I joke all the time...I will never stop. ;)
I am probably THE most light-hearted person you will ever know...cuz I'm free. :):):) Thank you, Lord!
Oh my, if I took things seriously, I would have slit my throat by now !!!
My life to the on-looker is not exactly 'rosey'.
But, oh well! :D It is to me!

My friend's daughter died yesterday after a simple outpatient light anesthesia
and in a coma for 16 days.
Now THAT I take seriously for the family and my heart is broken for them.
..but her?
ALL we ever talked about happily was God! She's Home!
(I can't tell my friend that ...He's an atheist. I am appropriately serious; didn't
want to give the wrong impression...so easy to get on forums.)

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now miss Hepburn, miss Hepburn, you know that what you said is going to start a fire, (but we got a lot of wood) ... :D the Two-some is true, but not at the right side. a little more closer, as Beyonce say, to the left, to the left ........ Ah!.... to the inside, the SAME Spirit, diversified, and later REVEALE in flesh. you're on the right track.

PICJAG.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now miss Hepburn, miss Hepburn, you know that what you said is going to start a fire, (but we got a lot of wood) ... :D the Two-some is true, but not at the right side.
a little more closer, as Beyonce says, to the left, to the left ........ Ah!.... to the inside, the SAME Spirit, diversified, and later REVEALE in flesh. you're on the right track.
....'to the inside' ...Ooo, that was a good one! ;)

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...what's you point...just want an argument. :rolleyes:

There are plenty of threads on this subject, you don't need to start a new one..
...Y A W N...

People who love the truth rejoice when it is said seven times seven times, because it is the truth, but he who hates the truth objects anytime it is mentioned, whether the first time or the second time. You make yourself known what "sort" you are by your mere words.

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another DECEIVER has returned to tell us that the truth is a lie, and lies are truth.

Truly God has hardened the hearts of you people to reject the truth so that through the lie you have been deceived in you people may be condemned very soon. The trinity is just one lie out of many you people have swallowed up, to your own demise. And your own stubbornness makes it worse, like a blind man that refuses to be helped. I returned to this forum once more in hopes that there may be at least one among you that understands, but perhaps my hope has been misplaced with you people, and that truly all of you, are heading straight to perdition, to my own grief for your sakes.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who love the truth rejoice when it is said seven times seven times, because it is the truth, but he who hates the truth objects anytime it is mentioned, whether the first time or the second time. You make yourself known what "sort" you are by your mere words.

Except that what you are preaching is not the truth.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly God has hardened the hearts of you people to reject the truth so that through the lie you have been deceived in you people may be condemned very soon. The trinity is just one lie out of many you people have swallowed up, to your own demise. And your own stubbornness makes it worse, like a blind man that refuses to be helped. I returned to this forum once more in hopes that there may be at least one among you that understands, but perhaps my hope has been misplaced with you people, and that truly all of you, are heading straight to perdition, to my own grief for your sakes.
We feel the same concerning you.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Who are YOU PEOPLE
and why do you think we're headed to hell?

cgneustar

Jun 4, 2019
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are YOU PEOPLE
and why do you think we're headed to hell?

Because you refuse to understand why the teaching of the trinity is a lie, which subsequently leads you to break the command of the Torah, "you shall not take my name in vain", and because you people refuse to understand why paper money and fiat currency is the mark of the beast of Revelation, which subsequently leads you to break the command of the Torah that says, "you shall have righteous weights and quantities". And this is only the tip of the iceberg of how great the darkness in you people is, which is why you people reproach me and slander me, for telling you the truth that you do not want to hear. You would rather I tell you people happy things like your megachurch pastors do while also collecting 10% of your incomes on the side, to enrich themselves. Your own ignorance of the truth and also the Torah brings condemnation upon your own heads, and your stubbornness only makes it worse. Like blind men who refuse to be helped.