The True Mark Of The Beast?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
  I just thought I'd share this article I found some time ago on RFID (radio frequency identification) in an ink tattoo form. It's pretty interesting http://www.informationweek.com/news/security/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196802844

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
That is very interesting. When talked about using it for Soldiers, I wonder if the Mark can be duplicated by enemy soldiers to bypass check points or points of interest.

Still, to think Cows are not going to be saved because they received the mark is not happy news. I like steak, and can't eat something that servers the devil. This is very sad news indeed.

Jesus Is Lord.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
  I just thought I'd share this article I found some time ago on RFID (radio frequency identification) in an ink tattoo form. It's pretty interesting http://www.informationweek.com/news/security/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196802844

It has absolutely nothing to do with the mark of the beast, nothing. You say in your personal statement of faith, “I trust the Lord above man,” so why are you listening to those men? Do you know what the mark of the beast really is? Do you know what Satan wants? He wants you to worship him. Now if some guy comes and grabs you by the scruff on the neck and stamps your mug with a red ink blot are you going to turn around and worship him? I think not, you would probably turn around a slug him.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
JerryJohnson.................... I fully understand there are some topics that Christians really hang to and stay with. Most the time it is because God had directed them into that area to teach or expound on, or to continue to learn.

Now Brother JerryJohnson.............. My thing is encouragement, Healing, seed time and harvest......... Yes, I have opposition, but that is What God has told me to focus on. It is what is on my heart most. For some, it's expounding on End time events, for some Jewish traditions and laws, and how they apply today. It's called the BODY OF CHRIST. Not everyone is a toe, or a eye, or even suppose to be teaching anything. Some are in business and control a whole corporation for God,

I can tell JerryJohnson, that the number of the beast scripture, and End time events seem to really ruffle your feathers, just like someone telling me God is not the healer today. I made a joke about it. I need to know about it, but have no interest in what the Devil is doing. I leave that up to others that God has revealed things to.

Brother 6stringstringedsignseeker (Why such a long name??? :rolleyes: ) Never said he believed them, never said he was trying to warn anyone. All he was doing was pointing us to the article and letting us draw our own conclusion. I assume 6string must have tattoos and so it was interesting to him.

Sort of attacking our brothers personal statement of faith, because of something that he pointed us to, is jumping the gun, so to speak. If you read the article, you will find that there is a bunch of other post from people (Christians I assume) that do believe that it is the Mark of the Beast. 6stringedsignseeker never made such a connection.

God bless you guys!!!!

Jesus Is Lord.

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
:lol: As for my name being so long, Brother Mike, 6stringed (I play guitar) signseeker (I like prophecy and like looking for possible signs of the Lords soon return  :lol:No.. I have no tattoos lol. As for this topic and the link I posted. I see this as a possible candidate for the mark of the beast, which seems more likely a possibility than simply a chip, like some people believe. I think either can be a possibility, although the ink makes more sense to me. How Jerry can say this has "absolutely nothing" to do with the mark is lost on me though. And yes, Jerry, I do trust the Lord above, over men. And therefore I trust his word in the bible. The mark is mentioned in Revelation, so I believe it to be a very real possibility. Do I know what the mark is for sure? No I don't. But you can't deny the possibilities in this. And if someone did grab me by the scruff of the neck and stamped me with a red dot.... I probably would slug him... but I'd probably feel bad about it later :D

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
:lol: As for my name being so long, Brother Mike, 6stringed (I play guitar) signseeker (I like prophecy and like looking for possible signs of the Lords soon return  :lol:No.. I have no tattoos lol. As for this topic and the link I posted. I see this as a possible candidate for the mark of the beast, which seems more likely a possibility than simply a chip, like some people believe. I think either can be a possibility, although the ink makes more sense to me. How Jerry can say this has "absolutely nothing" to do with the mark is lost on me though. And yes, Jerry, I do trust the Lord above, over men. And therefore I trust his word in the bible. The mark is mentioned in Revelation, so I believe it to be a very real possibility. Do I know what the mark is for sure? No I don't. But you can't deny the possibilities in this. And if someone did grab me by the scruff of the neck and stamped me with a red dot.... I probably would slug him... but I'd probably feel bad about it later :D

The mark is "in" your forehead not "on" your forehead. What is "in" your forehead? Your brain. Satan all ready has his mark "in" many peoples forehead, their brain.

Again, what does Satan want"? The same thing he wanted at the start, he wants to be God and to be worshipped as God. Are you more likely to worship someone that marks you forehead or someone that pays all your bills and feeds you and give you a free mini-car.

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
what we have translated to in or on in our bibles is the word "epi" meaning

upon, on, at, by, before
of position, on, at, by, over, against
to, over, on, at, across, against

it's kinda like in and on at the same time... a tattoo isn't on the first layer of skin but actually in the skin underneath the first layer. So really either translation works.

if it's satan's mark "in our brain" as you say... how would the authorities know who could or could not by or sell? 

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
what we have translated to in or on in our bibles is the word "epi" meaning

upon, on, at, by, before
of position, on, at, by, over, against
to, over, on, at, across, against

it's kinda like in and on at the same time... a tattoo isn't on the first layer of skin but actually in the skin underneath the first layer. So really either translation works.

if it's satan's mark "in our brain" as you say... how would the authorities know who could or could not by or sell? 

Do you have a bank card or credit card? What does God's Word say about credit? Do you know how much debt the average American family has?

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Woot that is better...................

While I can't prove the Mark of the beast not being something we can see and know, like a tattoo. The problem I have with Rev being interpreted as a physical mark is that I have several places in the Bible where the Mark or being marked is not visible.
In other words, I don't have a compare spiritual with spiritual, Line upon line witness, here. Just one place in Rev where people interpret it as a physical mark, when in every other place, being marked is not physical.

God knew the 7000 that did not bow to Baal (1 Kings 19:18)

1Ki 19:18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

God knows those sealed until the day of redemption by the Holy Ghost.

Satan knows those filled with the Spirit of God. (Acts 19:15)

There are other scriptures, but you get the point....

Interesting, Judas went to his OWN place, and betrayed Jesus with a Kiss. It is customary in some cultures to place a kiss on the forehead. A kiss is mentioned for some reason in 1Kings 19:18, like who would kiss statue???? The goofy ones I suppose.

Job mentioned a Kiss, not sure if it's related............

Job 31:27 And my heart hath been secretly enticed, or my mouth hath kissed my hand:
Job 31:28 This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.

something about the kiss and denying God, so it seemed pretty serious.

The Pope has been know to kiss on the forehead, but He's to old and silly to be any AntiChrist.

Any event, I have more evidence that the Mark will not be visible, or readable with any device. Then again, I am not a end time type of person. So, I wait and see.

Jesus Is Lord.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
It has absolutely nothing to do with the mark of the beast, nothing. You say in your personal statement of faith, “I trust the Lord above man,” so why are you listening to those men? Do you know what the mark of the beast really is? Do you know what Satan wants? He wants you to worship him. Now if some guy comes and grabs you by the scruff on the neck and stamps your mug with a red ink blot are you going to turn around and worship him? I think not, you would probably turn around a slug him.

Very well said Jerry you are absoulutly Right
men are so busy trying to solve these so called mysteeries of the word.... they look every where but to Gods Word.

And for those who think its just fine to think anything that enters your head as long as you believe
Where is that written ?? Do you think he wrote you letter so you could ingnore it an listen to men ?

The ones with knowledge are told to admodish and teach those without it.. Its they that are following Gods Word

How do you know which ones have the knowledge? ..YOU READ, YOU LEARN, YOU STUDY, AND GOD WILL GIVE YOU DISCERNMENT TO WEIGH EVERYTHING AGAINST THE WORD.

Complaining because those with some knowledge dare contradict your ideas of men or take their time to debate
lies ...are the ones doing Gods work ...

NOT
the ones the that say oh just leave them to their lies and pretend they are doing the good and right thing
because it makes them feel good and holy .....
This is not what God says...
He says get passed all this feel good milk and get into the meat the deeper truths of my word....
Anyone encouraging you to just believe and celbrate the good news alone is leading you down the wrong path ....

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
Interesting, Judas went to his OWN place, and betrayed Jesus with a Kiss. It is customary in some cultures to place a kiss on the forehead. A kiss is mentioned for some reason in 1Kings 19:18, like who would kiss statue???? The goofy ones I suppose.

Catholics visiting the vatican kissed the "Peter" statue for years ( think they stopped that or at least discourage it now due to age and wear ), and it's actually a statue of jupiter.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Kissed a What??????????????

JarBreaker, did they wipe if off, or sanitize it after each kiss..............??? Like I said, Goofy.............. real Goofy...........

Christiana, why can't you get that excited when it comes to healing and prosperity??

Jesus Is Lord

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Woot that is better...................

While I can't prove the Mark of the beast not being something we can see and know, like a tattoo. The problem I have with Rev being interpreted as a physical mark is that I have several places in the Bible where the Mark or being marked is not visible.
In other words, I don't have a compare spiritual with spiritual, Line upon line witness, here. Just one place in Rev where people interpret it as a physical mark, when in every other place, being marked is not physical.

God knew the 7000 that did not bow to Baal (1 Kings 19:18)

1Ki 19:18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

God knows those sealed until the day of redemption by the Holy Ghost.

Satan knows those filled with the Spirit of God. (Acts 19:15)

There are other scriptures, but you get the point....

Job mentioned a Kiss, not sure if it's related............

Job 31:27 And my heart hath been secretly enticed, or my mouth hath kissed my hand:
Job 31:28 This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.

something about the kiss and denying God, so it seemed pretty serious.

The Pope has been know to kiss on the forehead, but He's to old and silly to be any AntiChrist.

Any event, I have more evidence that the Mark will not be visible, or readable with any device. Then again, I am not a end time type of person. So, I wait and see.

Jesus Is Lord.

Are they worshipping the statue or whatever they are kissing? If they are what is it called by God?

And to continue my answer to 6stringedsignseeker, How many people depend on a check from the government to live? Do you think they can spend on just everything they want? Do you know how much taxes are going to be going up in 2011 to cover all the free money government gives to their friends. How about health insurrance?

"how would the authorities know who could or could not by or sell?" Who give out the money, the tax breaks, etc?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Christiana, why can't you get that excited when it comes to healing and prosperity??

Jesus Is Lord

Hi Bro.Mike

Now you know I have a great sense of humor
but why is it whenever anyone states a truth boldly in Gods name around here they are excited or arguing :p

I simply stated what is true for those that care the ones who dont just ignore it ....

I dont care much about healing and prosperity is the reason I dont post about it. Nothing personal but I think most around have about all the milk they need ..They are already believers or they wouldnt be here

If one is following Gods Words he will take care of the healing and anything else
I dont believe God has men heal other men because one is holier than the next

He says come to me, not go to Joe Smith down the street he's more faithful than you ..its pride of men IMHO ..God doesnt need help ..
He needs people to do as he says and hear all his words... not just the easy fast food religion of men .... OH OH I must be getting excited ..LOL

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I dont care much about your idea of healing and prosperity is the reason I dont post about it

I already knew that Dear sister, just not got to talk to you in Awhile, and was hoping to get your attention. God bless, and keep the Word coming........

JerryJohnson: It's called being goofy........... kissing statues........ Oh,,, how bout Idolatry. correct Bible term. Now where into Gov checks and money we don't even have to spend. How can you be in debt trillions and have money to spend????

Now, not to walk over a post............ JerryJohnson asked 6string......................

And to continue my answer to 6stringedsignseeker, How many people depend on a check from the government to live? Do you think they can spend on just everything they want? Do you know how much taxes are going to be going up in 2011 to cover all the free money government gives to their friends. How about health insurrance?

"how would the authorities know who could or could not by or sell?" Who give out the money, the tax breaks, etc?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I already knew that Dear sister, just not got to talk to you in Awhile, and was hoping to get your attention. God bless, and keep the Word coming........

:lol: LOL well hi Mike, yes its been awhile sense we talked, hope the lord is blessing you :D

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
Kissed a What??????????????

JarBreaker, did they wipe if off, or sanitize it after each kiss..............??? Like I said, Goofy.............. real Goofy...........

Jesus Is Lord

They kissed it's feet.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
The mark is "in" your forehead not "on" your forehead. What is "in" your forehead? Your brain.

Hello Jerry. Using your own criteria you would also be required to admit that if a person takes the mark on his right hand it would mean that his brain is in his right hand. We both know this is incorrect.

We also know the "Mark" is one of the most contemplated and argued issues in Christianity.

We also know that to this day NOBODY has been able to provide definitive proof of what the mark is, or what it will be.

History is full of errors and incorrect speculation regarding the mark , and I don't know about you Jerry , but I do not wish to add yet another error. At this point we simply do not know, but I expect when the mark is revealed it will be very clear and it will be a clear choice whether to receive it or reject it . No guesswork will be required. A person will pledge allegiance to the beast or he will not. To receive the mark will be done with pride and will identify the recipient as being part of a powerful team. I am sure it will be visible, to the human eye yet have an invisible internal spiritual component as well.

In the meantime I do think it is a healthy discussion to be on the constant lookout for developing technology. A lot of people do not know this but about 4 years ago Genetic scientists were able to construct a simple functioning computer manufactured from human DNA.

The Radio Frequency Identification ink in the linked news release is a natural next step in this technology. We live in interesting times.

We should always keep in mind that by itself a mark is harmless , it is when The Beast demands we take HIS mark it becomes serious.

Fascinating subject.

Best regards.

Martin w.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
That is very interesting. When talked about using it for Soldiers, I wonder if the Mark can be duplicated by enemy soldiers to bypass check points or points of interest.

In the 1980's Ronald Reagan sent bombers to the Libyan desert to blow up Muammar Gaddafi's tent.

Gaddafi used to change locations every night but the Americans always knew where he was. They had gotten Gaddafi's right hand man (more like a secretary aide) drunk and implanted a RFID transmitter behind his ear which revealed his location.

Turns out Gaddafi lived because of the one rare time the aide was sleeping in a different tent than Gaddafi.

It was enough to scare the crap out of the Libyan leader and he made sure he never pi$ed off America again.

RFID is old technology. Imagine what they have developed since. If we only knew ........

Martin W.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Martain
just curious what you think the Mark /seal of God is ??

Cause A.C. is the same kind of thing just for the wrong god

Exodus 13:9 (NIV)
9 This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that the law of the LORD is to be on your lips.

Ex13:16 For the LORD brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand.
And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the LORD brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand."
wonder if God uses radio active ink or bar codes or chips or whatever???