The TRUTH About Ukraine & Russia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
To All,

I would propose that Ukraine is the victim of unwarranted and unjustified aggression by a nation which will receive it's full recompense. And although some might argue for Russia, Scripture argues against it. For which Superpower aids and abets such Terror States/entities as Lybia, Egypt, Syria, Iran, the PLO, and Abu Nidal?

But just as Abu Nidal was responsible for dozens of attacks, nearly 400 people wounded, and over 100 people killed, his past caught up with him as he shot himself 6 times and threw himself down two flights of stairs in his "suicide". And so too, Russia will reap the terrors it's manifest upon it's own peoples, upon Israel, and upon other innocents.

Ezekiel 38
21 I will summon every kind of terroragainst Gog, says the Lord God; every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples that are with him, torrential rains and hailstones, fire and brimstone. 23 So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

With Best Regards,
DD

To All,

What is the first thing you do when you kidnap an individual?
-- You disable their cell phone.

What happened in the flight from Malaysia?
-- They disabled the transponder

And after disabling the transponder, the news reports that the aircraft flew west. And while there are Iranian fingerprints all over this plane, we also know that Iran is west.
Furthermore what Iranian asylum seeker would leave Iran, fly to Malaysia, then fly to China, then fly to Europe?

With Best Regards,
DD

Reactions: Pelaides

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The current crisis in Ukraine is financial in nature. The contest is between the western debt based financial system and the eastern commodity based system. Russian military and internal political influence may succeed in ending Ukrainian political independence.

The Crimean issue is political. During the last days of the Soviet Union, Michael Gorbachev signed off on the sovereignty of Crimea. Putin wants it back. Essentially he has retaken the property. Case closed. Game over.

There is nothing the United States can do about it except to create difficulties for ourselves. POTUS O ought to be satisfied with simply uttering condemnations and speeches. If he tries anything he will only succeed in making matters worse.

Note that Europeans, who are stifled by Russian threats to curtail natural gas supplies, are noticeably quiet on the issue. The US stands alone against Russia.

Unfortunately fools rule in Washington and we will not see any advantage for America coming out of this. Quite the contrary, I fear Russian reprisals that may seriously erode American leadership and respect in the global community. There is far too little of that to risk these days.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Reactions: Sword

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
The current crisis in Ukraine is financial in nature.

Hi RJP,

I would propose that Crimea is PROPHETIC in nature. And when the the King of the South (or one of it's allies, -- ISRAEL) attacks Iran for not only stealing the Malaysian aircraft, but planning to fly it over Israel with a gun-assembled nuclear weapon on-board, (i.e., WHO would shoot down an "unarmed" civilian aircraft?!?), the Iranian/Russian Mutual Defense Treaty will compel Russia to turn from Crimea to Israel; Iran will march west; Lybia and Sudan will march from the south; and then Israel will use "bright white light" over the valley of Megiddo (which is the intersection of the European & Orient highways) and over the Suez..

2014 is going to be "fun" year.

With Best Regards,
DD

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Russian cruel invaders in the Crimea forced locals to smile and be photographed with them. And one woman even Russian invader forced to worship him. Had she decided to express her gratitude with bow?
http://www.yaplakal.com/forum2/topic757755.html
2914904.jpg

2914909.jpg

2914939.jpg

2914951.jpg

2914957.jpg

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi ASOL,

I believe that many happily waved Nazi flags. Please let me know how many East German women were still happy at the end, and even happier to see those poor "lonely" Russian soldiers.

With Best Regards,
DD

PS The "Lone Ranger" wore a "mask" and didn't wear a "badge" and he was the good guy. So I'm quite confident these mask wearing, non-arm-patch "soldiers" are also good guys.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
To ASOL:

What we are witnessing between Russia and Crimea is very similar to the German-Austrian anschluss (union) of 1938. Germany won a 'popular' plebiscite and walked in to take the country. They'd been wanting to do that for decades. At the time there were many people of German ancestry who welcomed German government.

DaDad is right, however. I should emphasize the phrase 'at the time'. German leadership didn't have anyone's best interest in mind except the German military-industrial complex.

Today we are witness to a situation the Russians might consider to be a correction in territorial administration. Crimea is heavily Russian in population and the photos ASOL reproduced here may very well be genuine in their portrayal of civilian appreciation. Mr. Putin has succeeded in retrieving Crimean territory lost during the collapse of the Soviet Union. The whole thing plays out exactly like the Austrian annexation to the Third Reich so many years ago.

"The Russians don't take a dump without a plan, son."
- Fred Dalton Thompson (The Hunt for Red October Paramount Pictures 1990)

Step by step. Bit by bit. Crisis following crisis and all timed to begin at the end of the Olympic Games.

Anybody get the idea that the whole Ukrainian/Crimean issue is a gigantic chess game? It plays out as though the whole thing has been carefully planned and executed.

The only thing that isn't carefully planned is Washington's response. America's leadership seems to be getting sucked deeper and deeper into the Russian game plan. US leaders stumble around in confusion like a man hit in the head with a baseball bat.

And the game is financial, make no mistake about it. Watch the money.

The contest is eastern commodity exchange vs. western debt based finance. A snippet in the media news today mentioned that Mr. Putin was assessing the situation with attention to establishing the Ruble as an international exchange currency. If successful, the west would no longer be able to 'freeze the assets' of enemies as a form of sanction. The west has no commodities to lock out, so the only thing we can use as a weapon is currency exchange. If POTUS O forces economic sanctions on Russia he may inadvertently play into Putin's hand and force the enemies of the west to back Putin's plan AND the Ruble instead of the dollar. Such an action would be catastrophic for the western financial system.

Step by step. Bit by bit. Is this the ultimate end game purpose for Mr. Putin's move into Ukraine? Ukraine is the focus of the Money Wars. Crimea is a side show with annexation as a motive. The real focus of attention has always been Ukraine. Step by step. Bit by bit. The erosion of the western financial system continues.

Many have predicted a collapse of the dollar including Mr. Putin himself(1), while others base their expectation on the 50th anniversary of the global paradigm shift in 1968 (2). Any way you cut it, though, American fortunes must wither like raisins in the sun.

To date the US and its western allies have been a restraint upon the enemies of Israel. Before our very eyes we are seeing the removal of that restraint. When it is sufficiently withdrawn the great enemy of God will raise his hand against Israel.

If the antiChrist and his minions are to rise in our generation, then the power and influence of the west must decline at the same time. Watch and learn, pilgrim.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft....
(1) Putin has been quoted as saying the collapse of western finance could happen as early as 2015.
(2) Another theory puts the year at 2018 - the next year of Jubilee restoration (If one counts 1968 as the former year of restoration (Jerusalem taken by IDF in '67 (49+1) & 1918 (Balfour Declaration in 1917 with the end of WWI the next year (49+1)). In both years (1918 & 1968), global events were triggered by divine providence. WWI ended because of a pandemic influenza epidemic NOT a military coup. Google it. 1968 events were incredible in scope and how they changed the world (google the paradigm shift of 1968 - it's really freaky).

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Representatives of Ukrainian party "Svoboda" (Freedom) forced to General Director of the National Television Company of Ukraine Alexander Panteleimonov to resign statement about leaving the post of Director of the First Ukrainian TV channel for today's broadcast treatment of Vladimir Putin on the adoption of the Crimea and Sevastopol in the Russian Federation and the signing of the agreement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1c6eYId4fPE

To ASOL:

What we are witnessing between Russia and Crimea is very similar to the German-Austrian anschluss (union) of 1938. Germany won a 'popular' plebiscite and walked in to take the country. They'd been wanting to do that for decades. At the time there were many people of German ancestry who welcomed German government.
Or maybe it's like the unification of Germany шт 1990 due to the USSR... Austria did not take away from Germany before this anschluss... But Khrushchev gave the Crimea to Ukraine illegally ... Return Crimea in Russia is historical justice, which coincides with the desire of its inhabitants - the most party of them are the same nationality with Russian people.

Ukraine became frequent attacks unknown or supporters of the new government to persons who disagreed with it. For example, in Myrgorod the mayor of this town attacked by unknown . Ambulance arrived, but police are not visible, although it happen almost at the center of the city. Ukrainian police almost does not act against bandits extremists since the new government supports them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w7mtXAT--w

One of the active leaders of Ukrainian ultranationalists organisation "Right Sector" Dmitry Yarosh. His fighters helped bring the new government in Ukraine.
http://espreso.tv/new/2014/03/08/yarosh_v_krym_treba_vidpravlyaty_spivakiv_a_ne_biyciv

On TV were shown pictures where Dmitry Jaros place with the militants is in training camp in the presence of an American instructor.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
To All,

It's going exactly as planned:

THE FOUNDATION
Ezekiel 38
3 ... Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal;

THE FIRST STEP

10 “Thus says the Lord God: On that day thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme 11 and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages;

13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all its villages will say to you, ‘Have you come to seize spoil? Have you assembled your hosts to carry off plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to seize great spoil?’

THE SECOND STEP

10 ...I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates’; 12 to seize spoil and carry off plunder; to assail the waste places which are now inhabited, and the people who were gathered from the nations, who have gotten cattle and goods, who dwell at the center of the earth.

THE THIRD STEP

21 I will summon every kind of terror against Gog, says the Lord God; every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples that are with him, torrential rains and hailstones, fire and brimstone.

And I hope all encourage Russia to continue in their present path, because GOD has reserved for them a special "treat".

With Best Regards,
DD

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Arnie Manitoba said:
Animation of how the borders have changed in Europe over the last 1000 years

http://loiter.co/v/watch-as-1000years-of-european-boarders-change/

Hi Arnie,

It's too bad they didn't show the entire Eurasia region. If it had, we should have seen how Russian grew "toward the south", then "toward the east", and if it could have forecast the future, we'd see "toward the glorious land":

Daniel 8:9
9 Out of one of them came forth a little horn, which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the glorious land.

With Best Regards,
DD

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello DD. The blood moons about to begin, The bear is on his feet. can the tribulation be far off.
Pomp.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
DaDad said:
Hi Arnie,

It's too bad they didn't show the entire Eurasia region. If it had, we should have seen how Russian grew "toward the south", then "toward the east", and if it could have forecast the future, we'd see "toward the glorious land":

Daniel 8:9
9 Out of one of them came forth a little horn, which grew exceedingly great toward the south, toward the east, and toward the glorious land.

With Best Regards,
DD
I expect they will again some day .... probably the 200 million from the Asian East at the same time.

And the whole purpose is to obliterate Israel for once and for all

That alone should tell us the importance of Israel in the future

God will (is) favoring Israel (now) and it will become even larger and more prosperous in the near future

Why else would it require all the other pagan nations to join forces to eliminate them

newlife

May 26, 2013
There is hypocrisy with respect to the American position on the Ukraine. I will cite a few examples. In 2003 Libya entered into an agreement that it would end its nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles program if its territorial integrity were respected. In 2011 Libya was attacked via a no fly zone and its government toppled. The US violated Yugoslavian territorial integrity in the 1998 Kosovo War. The United States invaded and occupied Iraq on the pretext that it had weapons of mass destruction that were never found. If we look back even further the US invaded Grenada in 1983 on the pretext that American students at a medical college were in danger. There are many other examples that can be cited,even in recent history. I certainly would not argue that either Iraq or Libya were run by saints, but the fact is that the US violated the territorial integrity of other nations on numerous occasions. Crimea for centuries has been part of Russia and is Russian speaking and there is little doubt that its denizens support unification with Russia. I also do not believe that Putin can be bullied into capitulation. In the short run the annexation has given him quite a boost in popularity in Russia. When the US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq there was initially widespread support for these actions in the US which dissipated as these costly wars dragged on and eroded American resolve. The dismemberment of the Soviet Union and Russia's humiliation has embittered Putin and many others in Russia. and the Ukrainian action is a consequence of this. Germany's humiliation under the Treaty of Versailles gave rise to Hitler and World War 2. I am pointing out an analogy and I am not equating Putin with Hitler. Hitler committed genocide on the Jews, Gypsies and other groups and irrationally fought a war he could not win, opening fronts on both the east and west. . Putin is seasoned in power politics and willing to take calculated risks. He was a KGB operative during the Soviet period and head of KGB national security under Yeltsin.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
pompadour said:
Hello DD. The blood moons about to begin, The bear is on his feet. can the tribulation be far off.
Pomp.
Good call, Pompadour.

I expect to see the U.N. take center stage in Spring of 2015, which means we have a lot of ground to cover between now and then:

1. Russia takes an "unwalled village". -- Proposed as Crimea.
2. The western allies use words to confront Russia.
3. The "king of the south" (the U.S., NATO, or U.S. Ally [i.e., Israel]) will attack "him" (presumably Syria or Iran).
4. Russia will be drawn down (presumably by a Mutual Defense Treaty with Iran), and attack Israel.
5. The attackers will primarily be Iran & Russia, but will also include Libya and presumably Sudan.
6. China will spank Russia.
7. The world will clamor for "peace" and will turn to the U.N. for that promise.

With Best Regards,
DD

PS I hope you are dubious of the false "Tribulation era Rapture", and the "Seven Year Tribulation" doctrines!

newlife

May 26, 2013
DaDad, I would not be presumptuous with my predictions. In every time period there are those who see the end times unfolding in their current events.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
newlife said:
DaDad, I would not be presumptuous with my predictions. In every time period there are those who see the end times unfolding in their current events.
Hi newlife,

If what you ascribe is true, then why does GOD waste HIS and our time on Prophecy? Who'd be stupid enough to believe anything which shall come, because SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE WILL GET IT WRONG? And we know that because some are ill considered, that EVERYONE is ill considered.

OR -- you could ask exactly HOW/WHY a premise is arrived at, and then judge the veracity thereof.

With Best Regards,
DD
PS If you want to interject your prophetic expertise, then please allow me to invite your participation in the Daniel 2:45 Topic! :)

Wormwood

Chaps
Apr 9, 2013
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, I recall everyone trying to show how the Soviet Union and the cold war was all written in these same prophecies being proclaimed now...just like they were pointed to during WWI and WWII. I think these efforts diminish Scripture and in 30 years, will just be revised to try to show how those wars and rumors of wars in that day are all predicted and the end is neigh. I hope Jesus comes today, but these passages have nothing to do with the current political issues between Russia and Ukraine.

Dadad, the prophecies of Scripture are often prescriptive, not merely predictive. Its not about "getting it right or wrong" its about submitting to the Lordship of Christ in the midst of a word that rejects and suppresses the truth.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Wormwood said:
You know, I recall everyone trying to show how the Soviet Union and the cold war was all written in these same prophecies being proclaimed now...just like they were pointed to during WWI and WWII. I think these efforts diminish Scripture and in 30 years, will just be revised to try to show how those wars and rumors of wars in that day are all predicted and the end is neigh. I hope Jesus comes today, but these passages have nothing to do with the current political issues between Russia and Ukraine.

Dadad, the prophecies of Scripture are often prescriptive, not merely predictive. Its not about "getting it right or wrong" its about submitting to the Lordship of Christ in the midst of a word that rejects and suppresses the truth.
Hi Wormwood,

If you are correct, then you would well served to follow the Daniel Chapter 2 "Classical" interpretation of 1,2,3,4a/4b. However, as I've pointed out, verse 45 says 4,3,5,2,1, which I believe to be SPECIFIC Intelligent Design by GOD. As such, where some look and see nothing, others look and see something. And where those who see nothing are convinced in their own perspective, I would most strongly suggest that if they don't know where to look, that they should first ask the one who "sees", and then, and only then, judge the "seer".

As such, please feel free to query how/why prophetic events do or do not apply to these times.

With Best Regards,
DD

newlife

May 26, 2013
Time will tell how accurate these 7 predictions are. Number 6 which states that China will "spank" Russia is a little vague. China has its own hegemonic ambitions and is involved in disputes with Japan, the Philippines and Vietnam over various islands and seaways. I'm sure it is very closely watching events in he Ukraine. China is also likely in the next 10 years to eclipse or at least approach the GDP of the United States. It is a growing economic and a military power.

I am very cautious about end times predictions. They vary over time and frequently reflect national prejudices. There are certain dark trends however. Christianity has become increasingly denigrated and marginalized in the West. Moral values are collapsing as can be seen by what is now acceptable on television and the values projected on this medium continue to rapidly degenerate. Christians are increasingly becoming sojourners in a land which is not our own and a culture which is becoming increasingly alien and hostile. Some Christians simply compromise and adapt to the new values. Gay marriage is being legalized. To not recognize same sex marriage as an acceptable alternative lifestyle is to be a bigot and increasingly locked out of the mainstream. How far will we stray from our Christian roots? Will assisted suicide, prostitution and perhaps pedophilia become acceptable in future decades if the Lord tarries?

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
newlife said:
I am very cautious about end times predictions.
Hi newlife,

Are you familiar with the concept proposed by J.R. Church of "Prophecy In The News" per his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"? I've evaluated his observations and found that not only is the premise correct, but there are significant validations which J.R. Church either wasn't even cognizant of, or certainly failed to expound upon. As such, I can substantiate things which others can only speculate, -- for example your "decades".

And toward this, I would maintain the 2014 travails, and 2015 One-World-Government.

If you would like to pursue this basis I would be more than happy to share that which GOD provides:

Matt. 10:8
... freely ye have received, freely give.

With Best Regards,
DD