The Two Trumpets of Today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. And when they shall blow with them, all the assembly shall assemble themselves to thee at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.- Numbers 10:1-3

Two Trumpets -

1. The Worship - For the calling of the assembly
2. The Word - For the journeying of the camps

In this day and time I would recommend any denomination approved by this Christian web site... However... I would want to know two things...

1. The Worship - Does the church have a good worship leader?
2. The Word - Does the church have a good Senior Pastor?

I visited a Lutheran church who had a wonderful senior pastor in his 80's who finally decided to retire. The church has been struggling to find a good pastor since. I went to a scripture study Thursday morning just to find a few men there. And from the conversation they were not doing well since losing their wonderful Senior Pastor. I also left worried that the beautiful church would end up abandoned if they do not find someone good to fill those shoes.

And... A RW Schambach sermon on the importance of the Worship and the Word...