The Two Witnesses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 11:5 KJV
[5] And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Tecarta BibleWhat’s your take on this fire?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP... My, My, MY. First on the video, Colossians 2:8 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

second the two witness are John the baptist, and the Lord Jesus the Christ. and their witness are still in the earth today, the Gospel, the good news, and water baptism.

third,
Revelation 11:5 KJV
[5] And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Tecarta BibleWhat’s your take on this fire?
the fire, not literal, suportive scripture, Jeremiah 5:14 "Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them".

Hosea 6:5 "Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth".

the fire here is the Word of God, the "TRUTH". this is how, or in what MANNER, they, the false prophets are devoured, and killed.

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP... My, My, MY. First on the video, Colossians 2:8 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

second the two witness are John the baptist, and the Lord Jesus the Christ. and their witness are still in the earth today, the Gospel, the good news, and water baptism.

third,

the fire, not literal, suportive scripture, Jeremiah 5:14 "Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them".

Hosea 6:5 "Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth".

the fire here is the Word of God, the "TRUTH". this is how, or in what MANNER, they, the false prophets are devoured, and killed.

PICJAG.

First of all, Word is Logos, not word.

Second, it could be that could be God's word, which is also called a sword. Or it could simply be fire.

You're making an assumption you cannot prove.

Reactions: Waiting on him

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, Word is Logos, not word.

Second, it could be that could be God's word, which is also called a sword. Or it could simply be fire.

You're making an assumption you cannot prove.
would you like to try and reprove us?. your choice.

PICJAG