• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ive posted a Thread on this before, early in '2021.
Thought i would again post a short teaching ....as i was just helping someone with this on another forum...as this topic is always worrying believers and confusing them, as well.
-
-
Let me show you something interesting....

There are 2 main types of Blasphemy, regarding insulting the Holy Spirit.

One is.......Blasphemy Of

Another is.... Blasphemy Against

Blasphemy OF, is to reject Christ, or, its to be involved in the process of trying to block someone from being saved, or trying to prevent someone who is backslidden from turning back to faith and First Love. IT can also be a false teaching of The Gospel of the Grace of God. Galatians 1:8

Blasphemy Against......is to tell Jesus to His Face on earth, "you are doing your miracles by the power of Satan".

And here is something else.... The "unpardonable sin", is the sin of dying as a Christ Rejector. As if you do that, you have rejected God's eternal forgiveness and pardon....so you die "un-pardoned". unforgiven...and so, this unpardonable sin can't be forgiven after you die, because you have rejected the only way to be forgiven.....which is to reject Christ while you were alive.
We can only be forgiven of all our sin on earth while we are alive, as the Cross of Christ is on Earth, and its for the world of people, who live on earth. John 3:16 & John 3:17.
So....If a person rejects this mercy of God and dies, then there is no Cross in eternity that they can turn to... There is no Lamb slain in Eternity......as Jesus was that just once on Earth, and now He is a King of Glory and The Lion Of Judah.
Ever Knew shall bow before this King......"coming soon".

So, Unbeliever, there is no lamb slain, there is no blood of Jesus waiting for you after you die, as HE was always waiting for you HERE as "the Gift of Salvation" and "the Gift of Righteousness".
If you reject Jesus, you have committed the one sin that can't be forgiven. You have rejected forgiveness, and that is the "unpardonable sin".

Who is doing that while they are alive, right now ? ????
Every unbeliever, is currently committing the unpardonable sin of Christ Rejection, and if they die, there is no pardon waiting for them, as it only exits for us on earth.
This is why the Born again meet God as our Father, after we die.
And the unbelievers meet God as Eternal Judge, after they die.

Unbelievers while breathing are this....... John 3:36

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
YES!! The unpardonable sin is for you to reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior!

Exactly.

There is only ONE WAY to heaven... and its not water baptism or joining a certain "church".

Jesus said...>>i am THE WAY.......and no person comes to the Father, but by ME"..

So, if a person rejects Jesus, who is the only WAY to heaven, the only WAY to forgiveness, then there is no other way for them to be forgiven and they will "die in their Sins".....>Jesus says. John 8:24

Here is one more... Reader.

The only sin a person is judged for, after they die, is not their lifetime of sinning.
Its only ONE.
Just one sin.
This... = Did you believe in, or did you reject......Jesus The Christ.

There are no Christ rejectors in Heaven.
There are no born again in hell.
Believe it.

Last edited: