The USA and Future of Iraq

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mven222

Jan 13, 2018
Israel
sj2257.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Iraq and Future of Iraq
CALIPHATE ON OUR PLANET

48bbef_fdc4ac0d7b7b41dcb98a54e09af1b96a~mv2.jpg

ISIS detonated a Vehicle-borne Improvised Explosive Device in a Shia-majority neighborhood of Baghdad, killing and injuring people…It happens almost daily….and as always in Iraq.
The region between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, historically known as Mesopotamia, is often referred to as the cradle of civilisation. It was here that mankind first began to read, write, create laws and live in cities under an organised government. Iraq is the First Homeland for the Jewish nation and its Father Abraham. God commanded him to move with his family to the Promised Land Canaan to give it to him to eternal possession…
But HOW could he possess the land inhabited by other nations such as the coastal nation from Cyprus called Philistines… and many other powerful nations who did not know the TRUE God of Abraham?
The God of Abraham was the God of his father Adam..but our planet was inhabited by those who chose not to believe in Him…They forgot His laws and what He did for Adam..
The God of Adam appeared to Abraham and commanded:
“Go forth from your country, And from your relatives And from your father's house, To the land which I will show you; And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”
Abraham left Iraq, Ur of the Chaldeans.
After the flood His father Terah planned to do that too but he was stuck in Ur of the Chaldees, near Nasiriyah in southern Iraq.
The area has been home to successive civilizations since. Iraq was the center of the Akkadian, Sumerian, Assyrian and Babylonian empires. It was also part of the Median, Achaemenid, Hellenistic, Parthian, Sassanid, Roman, Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Ayyubid, Mongol, Safavid, Afsharid and Ottoman empires which were all collapsed.
It is EASY to move to another place to dwell there. But to transform the place, to impose new rules, the laws of the NEW God, who was not recognized by the nations dwelling there, Abraham should DESTROY their world. How to do that?
God swore to do that.
To confirm to Abraham that His promise would be fulfilled, that there would be a future for Abraham in the Land of Promise, God renewed the promise of a son by establishing a covenant with Abraham:
“On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, ‘To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates’” (Genesis 15:18).
God explained to Jews/descendants of Abraham why He gave them the promised Land/Israel:
Do not say in your heart when the LORD your God has driven them out before you, 'Because of my righteousness the LORD has brought me in to possess this land,' but it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is dispossessing them before you. "It is not for your righteousness or for the uprightness of your heart that you are going to possess their land, but it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD your God is driving them out before you, in order to confirm the oath which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. "Know, then, it is not because of your righteousness that the LORD your God is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stubborn people…
Many centuries later, God has changed and transformed the world starting to do that in the Promised Land.
How did that happen?
Through conquests, extermination of other pagan nations who worshiped idols, cleansing the land, simultaneously establishing the God’s laws/Shariah.
TBC

mven222

Jan 13, 2018
Israel
sj2257.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Part 2

Every Arab dreams to get to the Promised Land too. They desire to possess the Promised Land like their Father Abraham because they are his sons too like his Jewish sons.
Muslims dream to establish their Islamic Caliphate on our planet too like God did it already in Israel! The Jewish nation failed to do that until God intervened and literally participated during wars in the Canaan with Jews. His Presence went with Jews.
Now Mesopotamia will be the battle field for another conquest ..against Israel.
How to establish the Caliphate in Iraq like it is in Syria?
If:
  • Around 95% of the country's 37 million citizens in Iraq are Muslims. Shia: 55-60%, Sunni: 40%.
How to establish the Caliphate in Iraq if 22 million people are Shia Muslims?! It is impossible for Salafi Muslims to exterminate them all. This war would take too long. They can only conquer some cities in Iraq as they did it already in Fallujah, Mosul, Tikrit. Soon and again …
Abu Hurayrah reported:
“The Hour will not be established
until the Romans
land at al-A’maq or Dabiq
(two places near each other
in the northern countryside
of Halab).
Then an army from al-Madinah
of the best people
on the earth at that time
will leave for them. When
they line up in ranks, the
Romans will say, ‘Leave us
and those who were taken
as prisoners from amongst
us so we can fight them.’
The Muslims will say, ‘Nay,
by Allah, we will not abandon
our brothers to you.’
So they will fight them.
Then one third of them
will flee; Allah will never
forgive them. One third
will be killed; they will be
the best martyrs with Allah.
And one third will conquer
them; they will never
be afflicted with fitnah.
Then they will conquer
Constantinople. While
they are dividing the war
booty, having hung their
swords on olive trees,
Shaytān will shout, ‘The
[false] Messiah has followed
after your families
[who were left behind.]’
So they will leave [for their
families], but Shaytan’s
claim is false. When they
arrive to Sham he comes
out.
Then while they are preparing
for battle and filing
their ranks, the prayer is
called. So ‘Isa Ibn Maryam
(‘alayhis-Salam) will descend
and lead them.
When the enemy of Allah
sees him, he will melt
as salt melts in water. If
he were to leave him, he
would melt until he perished,
but he kills him with
his own hand, and then
shows them his blood
upon his spear.”

[Sahih Muslim]

mven222

Jan 13, 2018
Israel
sj2257.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Part 3

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

The angels released from the Euphrates River are probably fallen angels because they have been bound there. Revelation 9:14-15 states that the four angels who will be released “were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year” at the Euphrates River. This phrase indicates that these angels are reserved for a specific purpose-primarily causing the type of chaos that leads to the death of a third of mankind. The four angels may play some role in stirring up a large-scale conflict like the unclean spirits will rally the kings of the earth to battle following the opening of the sixth vial (Revelation 16:13-14).
Iran’s supreme leader in an Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s message (a Shia Muslim) on the coming of the Messiah, told his nation that it must prepare for war and “the end of times” as it continues to develop nuclear weapons.
State-owned media outlets, in a coordinated effort, all ran a similar story Friday highlighting ….
Shiite theology holds that great wars must engulf the Earth, during which one-third of the world’s population will die in the fighting..
The “third part of men” would be over 2 billion people dead!
Where will be living these “potentially dead people”?
The current population of the Islamic Republic of Iran is 81,535,315.
The current population of Iraq is 38,738,044.
The current population of the United States of America is 325,473,605.
The current population of Russia is 143,978,706.
The current population of Turkey is 81,258,214.
The current population of China is 1,411,951,252.
The current population of North Korea is 25,543,644.
The current population of the Republic of Korea is 51,062,447.
These nations are potential victims of the coming World War Three when the Islamic fighters from al Qaeda and ISIS will enter soon Iraq from Syria to start a war in Israel.

mven222

Jan 13, 2018
Israel
sj2257.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Part 4

When could that happen?
When Trump will attack Iran and the North Korea? When Iran will attack Israel?
God said about the day of the coming WAR:
‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia (IRAN), Cush (SUDAN) and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah (TURKEY) from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.
10 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.
“Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’
14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.
17 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’
‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. 5 You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. 6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord.
Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives…
7 “‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. 8 It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of.
21 “I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the punishment I inflict and the hand I lay on them. 22 From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God.
Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. 29 I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.”
And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’
Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Ok. The plans of the God of Israel are CLEAR and they were explained even 2,000 years before the existence of Islam in the Holy Jewish Scripture/Bible.
And the LORD (JESUS-HE is THE SON OF GOD-the MESSIAH) shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

This is the CALIPHATE OF THE SON OF GOD ON OUR PLANET. Like God participated in wars in the Canaan/Israel in the old time with Jews- descendants of Abraham- establishing His reign and Religion and Laws. He is going to do that again on our planet. Jews were not be able to conquer the pagan nations of the Canaan and God agreed to participate in wars with them. Now again the same God is going to destroy the Islamic caliphate in the false religion Islam and any threat to His Jewish people coming from Islamic nations.
I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations.
Yes, do that Lord. Come and liberate us. Amen.

By Bahira Omar

The Father loves the Son,
and has given all things into His hand.
He who believes in the Son has everlasting life;
and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life,
but the wrath of God abides on him.”
John 3

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@mven222 your above posts are difficult to read because of your format and bolding