The Vatican?!? -- Yeah, the Vatican ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So while I have defended the Catholic church against ill-considered individuals who have FALSELY asserted that Bible Prophetic passages apply to the Catholic church, -- we must equally recognize that Organized Religion CAN and DOES participated in their own Agendas, no different than the Sadducees & Pharisees.

And now multiple sources are suggesting that the Vatican has been RAIDED; ARRESTS have been made, including the Pope; and that deep underground tunnels have been uncovered which have contained multiple levels filled with gold (and other valuables); and that after being confiscated, the tunnels leading to distant locations (typical of 1,500 miles to Jerusalem) have been flooded and blown up (in some relative sequence).

Of course much of this is apparently in connection with our own Election Fraud, plus human trafficking including ADRENOCHROME "harvesting".

And so let me reiterate, -- that our FAITH is not based upon Organized Religion, but upon Jesus paying for our sins so that we might be able to be rejoined in FELLOWSHIP with our HEAVENLY FATHER.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Various people have asserted that the POPE had been ARRESTED, (possibly with his hierarchy of staff), and that to minimize the SHOCK to any type of religious, political, social, -- followers --, these "various people" has asserted that Body-Doubles or Rubber-Masked actors are OFTEN inserted into the public's eye. And sometimes they accidentally reveal themselves:

And of course the TRUTH can't be hidden forever, especially when the "Body Double" is either too tall, or too short to adequately "replace" the original; or the general deception seems "funky" as in the case of the "Hillary" rubber-mask actor; or as the "biden" actor intentionally stumbles, stumbles again, then falls only to spring to his feet and briskly brush himself off before BOUNDING up the Aircraft-Stair-Ramp to SMARTLY do an ABOUT-FACE and give a SHARP SALUTE to ... NOBODY?!?

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if those masks have a life span?
Like.. whose skin is it anyways??
NEVERMIND!!!

I'm telling you.. they are lizards in human skin.. actually they are the locusts.
Are you ready for an Alien Invasion?
You think the southern border is bad?? unh unh

What is all the biotechnology for anyways?
Billions and billions of dollars every year..
what are they growing?

You know the pit is open don't ya?
Wolves in sheep's clothing indeed.

We been in a spiritual/psychological war so far..
The battle is on the horizon.
Question is..
Will they reveal themselves?
They been slipping up a lot lately. Remember Kamala Harris and her new face job on CNN?
[VIDEO] Kamala Harris Debuts Her New Face, Teeth and "Lightened Skin" on Al Sharpton's Show and the Reviews Aren't Good
Their here... but they look like us, they infiltrate the human race.
Invasion from within...
They indoctrinate, procreate, and eventually we won't be human any more.

To be perfectly clear..
I have no bias or prejudice against anyone's faith.
I do however have issues with the one's running them.
Dictating them. Teaching them. indoctrinating them.

Be whatever gender you choose, pick a pro-noun, pick a letter, everyone is racist, everything is free,
defund law enforcement, remove self-defense, demoralize the military, take over governments,
recruit your own kind, remove any opposition, make them comply... MAKE THEM FEAR

I'm must be getting tired..
I'm ranting a lot tonight..
my appologies..
hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Various people have asserted that the POPE had been ARRESTED, (possibly with his hierarchy of staff), and that to minimize the SHOCK to any type of religious, political, social, -- followers --, these "various people" has asserted that Body-Doubles or Rubber-Masked actors are OFTEN inserted into the public's eye. And sometimes they accidentally reveal themselves:

And of course the TRUTH can't be hidden forever, especially when the "Body Double" is either too tall, or too short to adequately "replace" the original; or the general deception seems "funky" as in the case of the "Hillary" rubber-mask actor; or as the "biden" actor intentionally stumbles, stumbles again, then falls only to spring to his feet and briskly brush himself off before BOUNDING up the Aircraft-Stair-Ramp to SMARTLY do an ABOUT-FACE and give a SHARP SALUTE to ... NOBODY?!?

Bobby Jo

you've lost the plot BJ ....this stuff is fantasy!