The Wheel Is Turning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As I was resting earlier today, I got a brief closed vision. I saw a wooden wheel, like from a chuck-wagon, from a sideways point of view. It was slowly turning. Then I was looking in a rear-view mirror. After I listened for a minute, the Lord told me that the wheel symbolized the changing of seasons, and that the rear-view mirror meant that hindsight was, and is, 20/20. Shalom.

Reactions: mjrhealth

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... hindsight was, and is, 20/20.

Actually, it's not. -- We didn't know for some 30 years that the Russians gave the N.Koreans the "green light" to invade S. Korea. It wasn't until after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1985 that the archives were opened to the researchers who discovered the DIRECT EVIDENCE of Soviet involvement in the launching of the Korean Conflict.

So sometimes "hindsight" is insufficient in how FAR "behind".
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually, it's not. -- We didn't know for some 30 years that the Russians gave the N.Koreans the "green light" to invade S. Korea. It wasn't until after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1985 that the archives were opened to the researchers who discovered the DIRECT EVIDENCE of Soviet involvement in the launching of the Korean Conflict.

So sometimes "hindsight" is insufficient in how FAR "behind".
Bobby Jo
Hi. The Soviets and Chinese were both communist at the time. So it wasn't a surprise to me. I've told what the Lord gave me, though I'm sure others will have pieces. God has been showing things through hindsight for years. This word is about the changing of seasons of peoples' lives, and that confirmation is found by using hindsight. I also think that it being the year 2020 has something to do with it, though I don't know what. Shalom.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. The Soviets and Chinese were both communist at the time. So it wasn't a surprise to me. I've told what the Lord gave me, though I'm sure others will have pieces. God has been showing things through hindsight for years. This word is about the changing of seasons of peoples' lives, and that confirmation is found by using hindsight. I also think that it being the year 2020 has something to do with it, though I don't know what. Shalom.

Ummmmmm, do you think the Scriptural account of WWI is available to be "seen" in hindsight? If, so then how about WWII and Hitler; the Cold War; the Korean War; the Cuban Missile Crisis; the Vietnam War; the Vietnam War protesters; Nixon; Ford; the Helsinki Accord; etc.?

If so, did you "see" them?
Bobby Jo