The white and red horses of the Apocalypse and their horsemen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jesus unveiled a whole lot about the first & second seals of the Revelation: The white and red horses and their horsemen. Many Christians though, have produced their own "unveiling" when it comes to the meaning of the white horse and its horseman.

Revelation 1:1
"The revelation (apocalypse, i.e unveiling) of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must happen very soon. He made it clear by sending his angel to his servant John."

There are two types of crowns mentioned in the New Testament, both of which appear in the Revelation:-

(a) stéphanos [StrongsGreek Dictionary] 04735
STE/FANOS στέφανος stéphanos stef'-an-os from an apparently primary στέφω stéphō, (to twine or wreathe);

stephanos.png

A stéphanos is defined as a chaplet (as a badge of royalty, a prize in the public games or a symbol of honor generally; but more conspicuous and elaborate than the simple fillet, 1238), literally or figuratively:--crown.

Royal badge:

A royal badge - White Rose and Soleil of the House of York.png

In centuries past, royal badges (which had many different uses) could be bestowed by a monarch upon others, for example the owner of an inn who enjoyed royal patronage. The royal badge would be displayed proudly for example on a wall, showing all the other patrons that the owner of the inn enjoyed the king's patronage. It was an honor for a non-royal to be able to display it. Royal badges had many different designs.

More recently, souvenir button badges were sold to the public to commemorate the Platinum Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II. The origin of the idea of souvenir button badges is the royal badges of old.

The origin of the stéphanos crown was the wreathe bestowed by the monarch upon victorious athletes in the ancient Greek games, which was worn on the head. Hence the stéphanos was a symbol of honor upon the head of the one who wore it.

(b) diádēma (Royal diadem, crown of authority: Diadem - Wikipedia)
[StrongsGreek Dictionary]
διάδημα diádēma, dee-ad'-ay-mah
from a compound of 1223 and 1210; a "diadem" (as bound about the head):--crown.

Diadem.png
Image licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license.

The New Testament verses where the two words are used tell us a lot about the difference implied in the New Testament regarding the meaning of the two types of crown:-

1 Corinthians 9:24-25
"Do you not know that all the runners in a stadium compete, but only one receives the prize? So run to win. Each competitor must exercise self-control in everything. They do it to receive a perishable crown [stéphanos], but we an imperishable one."

The above verses tell us that Paul understood a stéphanos to be a prize bestowed upon those who were victorious. So it shouldn't be surprising to us that wherever the word stéphanos is found in the New Testament, honor and victory are associated with it:-

James 1:12
"Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown [stéphanos] of life, which the Lord has promised to them that love him."

Naturally, receiving the stéphanos crown implies someone else with a higher rank bestowing it upon those who receive it. (It's not a mark of royal authority like the diádēma, though the unveiling of Jesus Christ calls those who believe in Him and belong to Him "kings and priests to God" (Revelation 1:5-6).

The word stéphanos (crown) is used in the same sense that it is used in the above verses (in reference to the crown bestowed upon those who believe in Jesus) in:-

Philippians 4:1; 1 Thessalonians 2:19; 2 Timothy 4:8; and 1 Peter 5:4; and in the Revelation, in Revelation 2:10; and Revelation 3:11.

In addition, stéphanos crowns are bestowed upon the following entities mentioned in the Revelation:-

Revelation 12:1 (crown of 12 stars on the head of the woman who had given birth to the Messiah);
Revelation 4:4 & Revelation 4:10 (the crowns on the heads of the 24 elders).
Revelation 14:14 (the crown worn by the Son of man) * See note (i) further below.

The locusts of the fifth trumpet that come out of the bottomless pit are also wearing something that has the appearance of stéphanos crowns, but though they look like the real thing, they are not the real thing:

Revelation 9:7: "And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns [stéphanos] like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men."

The word diádēma (royal diadem, crown of authority) does not carry the same meaning as stéphanos:

* The crowns on the heads of the dragon in Revelation 12:3 and the ten kings in Revelation 13:1 are diádēma.
* In Revelation 19:12 Christ is crowned with MANY diádēma. In this passage He is being called "King of (all) kings and Lord of (all) Lords" (Revelation 19:16).

* Note (i): JOHN SEES JESUS WEARING BOTH TYPES OF CROWN

In Philippians 2:6-9 we read that Jesus,

"being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Himself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.
And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

And in Acts 17:31 we read that God,

"has set a day on which he is going to judge the world in righteousness, by a man whom he designated, having provided proof to everyone by raising him from the dead.".

This will help us to understand why, whereas Jesus is seen crowned with a stéphanos crown in Revelation 14:14, where He is being called one like the Son of man, and is seen gathering His harvest at the close of the Age,

in Revelation 19:12 He is seen crowned with MANY diádēma. In this passage He is being called "King of (all) kings and Lord of (all) Lords" (see also Revelation 19:16), and is coming with His armies to defeat the beast and destroy him in the lake of fire, and take up His Kingly rule to reign.

Jesus is the only one to be seen wearing both types of crown in the Revelation.

This subject is continued in post #2 - the second part of this subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLT63

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
WHITE CLOTHING AND GOLDEN stéphanos CROWNS

Revelation 4:4
"In a circle around the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on those thrones were twenty-four elders.
They were dressed in white clothing and had golden crowns (stéphanos) on their heads."
(Revelation 4:4).

In the Revelation, the color white is associated with the following:-

Jesus' head and hair appear white like wool (Rev 1:14).
A white stone with a saint's name written on it (Rev 2:17).
The white raiment of the saints (Rev.3:5 & 18; 6:11; 7:9, 13 & 14).
The white clothing of the 24 elders (Rev 4:4).
The white clothing of angels (Rev 15:6).
The white raiment of the bride of Christ (Rev 19:8).
The Great White Throne (Rev 20:11).
Christ seated on a white cloud (Rev 14:14).
Christ returns on a white horse, leading His armies (Rev 19:11 & 14).
Christ's armies are riding white horses (Rev 19:14).

THE FIRST HORSE AND ITS HORSEMAN: THE FIRST SEAL

The first horseman of the first seal in the Apocalypse is riding a white horse (Revelation 6:2). He is given a stéphanos crown.

He has a bow, but no arrows are mentioned, yet he went forth conquering and to conquer.

white horse-truth-is-light.png

Ever heard the chorus words in a hymn, "Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus going on before"? Well, for thousands of years horses were used in battle.

"Then he answered and spoke to me, saying, This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of hosts." (Zechariah 4:6) *

* In Revelation 11:3 it is Christ who is giving power to His two witnesses.

In contrast to this, the second horseman of the Apocalypse is riding a red horse, which is the color of the dragon in Revelation 12:3.

* The rider on the red horse is given a great sword and "power was given to him sitting on it, to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another" (Revelation 6:4).
* Revelation 13:2 tells us that the red dragon of Revelation 12:3 will give the beast his seat, his power, and great authority.
* The Greek word for red is pyrrhós, and these two verses (Revelation 6:4 - the red horse of the second seal - and Revelation 12:3 - the red dragon) are the only two verses in the entire New Testament where the word is used.
* The rider of the red horse is not given a crown.

So the unveiling of Jesus (Revelation 1:1) gives us the meaning of the first two horses (the first two seals) of the Apocalypse.

Many Christians though, have produced their own "unveiling" when it comes to the meaning of the white horse and its horseman seen in the first seal of the Apocalypse, developing whole eschatological systems around it based on the falsehood of their own "unveiling", and whenever this is challenged, the ensuing arguments just get people into a morass.

But it's also good for all Christians to be able to see what the Bible says and to hear another point of view, otherwise error is never corrected.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To Long, Keep It Short & Simple

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
To Long, Keep It Short & Simple

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord
No. The New Testament is 27 books worth and many thousands of words longer. And It's necessary to show how the New Testament makes a difference between the two types of crown in each verses mentioning the two types of crown, and what Jesus Christ unveils about the white and red horses.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHITE CLOTHING AND GOLDEN stéphanos CROWNS

Revelation 4:4
"In a circle around the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on those thrones were twenty-four elders.
They were dressed in white clothing and had golden crowns (stéphanos) on their heads."
(Revelation 4:4).

In the Revelation, the color white is associated with the following:-

Jesus' head and hair appear white like wool (Rev 1:14).
A white stone with a saint's name written on it (Rev 2:17).
The white raiment of the saints (Rev.3:5 & 18; 6:11; 7:9, 13 & 14).
The white clothing of the 24 elders (Rev 4:4).
The white clothing of angels (Rev 15:6).
The white raiment of the bride of Christ (Rev 19:8).
The Great White Throne (Rev 20:11).
Christ seated on a white cloud (Rev 14:14).
Christ returns on a white horse, leading His armies (Rev 19:11 & 14).
Christ's armies are riding white horses (Rev 19:14).

THE FIRST HORSE AND ITS HORSEMAN: THE FIRST SEAL

The first horseman of the first seal in the Apocalypse is riding a white horse (Revelation 6:2). He is given a stéphanos crown.

He has a bow, but no arrows are mentioned, yet he went forth conquering and to conquer.

View attachment 26824

Ever heard the chorus words in a hymn, "Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus going on before"? Well, for thousands of years horses were used in battle.

"Then he answered and spoke to me, saying, This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of hosts." (Zechariah 4:6) *

* In Revelation 11:3 it is Christ who is giving power to His two witnesses.

In contrast to this, the second horseman of the Apocalypse is riding a red horse, which is the color of the dragon in Revelation 12:3.

* The rider on the red horse is given a great sword and "power was given to him sitting on it, to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another" (Revelation 6:4).
* Revelation 13:2 tells us that the red dragon of Revelation 12:3 will give the beast his seat, his power, and great authority.
* The Greek word for red is pyrrhós, and these two verses (Revelation 6:4 - the red horse of the second seal - and Revelation 12:3 - the red dragon) are the only two verses in the entire New Testament where the word is used.
* The rider of the red horse is not given a crown.

So the unveiling of Jesus (Revelation 1:1) gives us the meaning of the first two horses (the first two seals) of the Apocalypse.

Many Christians though, have produced their own "unveiling" when it comes to the meaning of the white horse and its horseman seen in the first seal of the Apocalypse, developing whole eschatological systems around it based on the falsehood of their own "unveiling", and whenever this is challenged, the ensuing arguments just get people into a morass.

But it's also good for all Christians to be able to see what the Bible says and to hear another point of view, otherwise error is never corrected.
Who are you saying the rider of the white horse is in the four horsemen?

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like he’s saying it’s Christ going forth and conquering. Not at war, but with the Gospel. He bolded certain points and spoke how Christ has 2 types of Crowns.

Edit: I’d say you have 4 colored horses here. Horses were symbols of war. Was there any other scripture that details colored horses. I’d start there…

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like he’s saying it’s Christ going forth and conquering. Not at war, but with the Gospel. He bolded certain points and spoke how Christ has 2 types of Crowns.
I disagree with him then

Reactions: Nancy

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting points about crowns and red in the 1st 2 horsemen! I can only give you my own thoughts--certainly not dogmatic about it!

I think that the 4 horsemen indicate "chess moves" that God plays in preparing for the coming of His Son's Kingdom. These horsemen represent something like "military maneuvers" that "soften" resistance to the Kingdom of God.

The "crown"/stephanos appears to indicate inescapable wars that keep the world from experiencing unified peace, much as God confused languages at the Tower of Babel. The horseman that takes away peace may indeed be the same.

One bring war, and the other removes the means of peace. So it is continual warfare, a curse placed upon human carnality and man-made systems of peace-making.

I don't know if this is just a general curse placed upon mankind, or specific entities accomplishing this in the period just prior to the coming of the Kingdom? I'd love to know, but for now, all I have is what is written--I don't fully understand the backdrop of this prophecy.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting points about crowns and red in the 1st 2 horsemen! I can only give you my own thoughts--certainly not dogmatic about it!

I think that the 4 horsemen indicate "chess moves" that God plays in preparing for the coming of His Son's Kingdom. These horsemen represent something like "military maneuvers" that "soften" resistance to the Kingdom of God.

The "crown"/stephanos appears to indicate inescapable wars that keep the world from experiencing unified peace, much as God confused languages at the Tower of Babel. The horseman that takes away peace may indeed be the same.

One bring war, and the other removes the means of peace. So it is continual warfare, a curse placed upon human carnality and man-made systems of peace-making.

I don't know if this is just a general curse placed upon mankind, or specific entities accomplishing this in the period just prior to the coming of the Kingdom? I'd love to know, but for now, all I have is what is written--I don't fully understand the backdrop of this prophecy.
Nothing wrong with that Randy. At least you’re honest with yourself and know your limitations. There are a lot of discussions on the subject and just as many opinions.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many different theories on the first 4 seals. Out of all of them, only 1 is right.
Or none are right and what happens has been hidden from established theology and this is just a literary use of the word horse.

Each seal opened is represented with a horse, but also connected to the 4 beast, who are connected with the 4 witnesses, the 2 olive branches and the 2 candlesticks.

The rider is the action that happens, not a literal being. The horses are not about Christ nor the antichrist, nor any other human or spiritual beings. Death and sheol are locations holding the souls of those who reject God. Many claim nothing happens when the Seals are opened: just place holders for the Trumpets. Yet things happen on earth and the rider represents those events.

The first event gets the victory over humanity. The second event upsets life as we know it. The third event changes the economy. The 4th event is unprecedented war, never seen before that involves a continuation of the first 3 events. These events are like a snowball effect growing larger with each subsequent event.

They lead up to the Second Coming, which is the opening of the 5th and 6th Seals. That is how Zechariah introduces the Day of the Lord.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rider on the white horse in the first seal is not Jesus. While white can sometimes symbolize purity and holiness, it can also be counterfeited It should also be noted that only the horse is described as white, not the rider or his clothes.

G4735
στέφανος
stephanos
stef'-an-os
From an apparently primary “stepho” (to twine or wreathe); a chaplet (as a badge of royalty, a prize in the public games or a symbol of honor generally; but more conspicuous and elaborate than the simple fillet, G1238), literally or figuratively: - crown.
Total KJV occurrences: 18

A simple fillet was more simplistic than the stephanos. The fillet G1238 is a diadem and is more plain and basic than a stephanos.

G1238
διάδημα
diadēma
dee-ad'-ay-mah
From a compound of G1223 and G1210; a “diadem” (as bound about the head): - crown. Compare G4735.
Total KJV occurrences: 3

Ignore everything about a diadem supposedly being "better" or Royal than a stephanos. It's false.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rider on the white horse in the first seal is not Jesus. While white can sometimes symbolize purity and holiness, it can also be counterfeited It should also be noted that only the horse is described as white, not the rider or his clothes.

Yea, I don't really know all of the distinctions of these words or what their significance is. But just the color "white," ignoring context, can mean anything, as you say, from Christian purity to lily-white deception. But it also can refer to God's judgment purifying the world and making a way for God's Kingdom to come.

God isn't completely purifying the world right now--that's not possible, as long as people are given free rein to do as they please. But there are limits to what God will allow, and to some degree, things have to be "purified."

These angel-riders are using colors to keep the world in check, so that the march towards God's Kingdom remains focused and sure. White to purify what needs to stay in check, red to bring judgment, and black to bring certain elements to a complete end.

The world will continue in their evil tendencies, but they can't do just anything they want. They will be held in check until the Kingdom comes, and when they overstep their boundaries they will be judged and removed.

The inexorable march towards the Kingdom of God cannot be stopped. Angels are there, ensuring the world remains weak and unable to resist this.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

G4735
στέφανος
stephanos
stef'-an-os
From an apparently primary “stepho” (to twine or wreathe); a chaplet (as a badge of royalty, a prize in the public games or a symbol of honor generally; but more conspicuous and elaborate than the simple fillet, G1238), literally or figuratively: - crown.

A simple fillet was more simplistic than the stephanos. The fillet G1238 is a diadem and is more plain and basic than a stephanos.

G1238
διάδημα
diadēma
dee-ad'-ay-mah
From a compound of G1223 and G1210; a “diadem” (as bound about the head): - crown. Compare G4735.

Ignore everything about a diadem supposedly being "better" or Royal than a stephanos. It's false.
Maybe (just maybe) you will actually read this carefully:

The head regalia worn by Roman emperors, from the time of Diocletian onwards, is described as a diadem in the original sources. It was this object that the Foederatus general Odoacer returned to Emperor Zeno (the emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire) after his expulsion of the usurper Romulus Augustus from Rome in 476 AD.
UNQUOTE

Quoted from:
Wikipedia Diadem - Wikipedia

But what's more important is what each New Testament verse - including in the Revelation - associates with each type of crown (and I've listed all the verses so it can be as plainly seen as the New Testament makes it, in the first post in this thread ).

THEREFORE, highlighting in bold red and increasing the font size the Strongs Greek Dictionary's definition of a word, and then choosing to associate the stéphanos crown with something each and every verse in the New Testament using the word does not associate it with, does not change the fact that the New Testament associates the royal crown, worn by a king which depicts his royal authority, with the word diádēma.

Regardless of how much you highlight in bold red and increase the font size of the Strongs Greek Dictionary words to show how you (wrongly) interpret the dictionary definition the word as used in The New Testament, the king does not receive his diádēma from someone else with a much higher rank as a symbol of honor and victory. The crown depicts his royal authority and it's his from birth, by birthright, or from the time he is crowned king.

But each and every verse in the New Testament using the word stéphanos associates it with a crown of honor associated with Christ's victory which is bestowed upon the Son of man as the symbol of His exaltation to the name above every name, and upon those who believe in Christ, where in the case of the saints, each verse using the word makes it obvious that it is a crown that is received by us from someone with a much higher rank - like the crown bestowed upon the victorious athletes in the ancient Greek games by the king, which is the origin of the word.

So therefore, we either associate what the New Testament associates with each type of crown in each and every verse where it uses the word stephanos or diadema, or choose to believe whatever else we want to believe.

You've clearly chosen the latter route, and no one can help you out of that quagmire except yourself. You might want to go back to post #1 in this thread and hover your mouse over each New Testament verse listed there that uses the word stephanos to see what type of crown The New Testament associates it with, and then compare it with what type of crown you have chosen to associate it with in Revelation 6:2.

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You're talking about Revelation 6:2, which speaks of a stephanos crown being worn by the rider.

So whatever type of crown the New Testament associates with the word stephanos in each and every other New Testament verse using the word, is the type of crown the New Testament is teaching us to associate with the rider of the white horse. (I listed all the New Testament verses using the word stephanos in the first post in this thread, and you just need to hover your mouse over each one in order to see what the New Testament associates with it).

The same goes for the color white: Whatever the Revelation associates with the color white in each and every other verse where the color white appears, is what the Revelation is teaching us to associate with the rider of the white horse.

By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every matter be established. Two witnesses: The type of crown, and the color white. Third witness: The red horse is doing the exact opposite type of warfare.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe (just maybe) you will actually read this carefully:

Same to you:

G4735
στέφανος
stephanos
stef'-an-os

G1238
διάδημα
diadēma
dee-ad'-ay-mah

Reactions: RLT63

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yea, I don't really know all of the distinctions of these words or what their significance is. But just the color "white," ignoring context, can mean anything, as you say, from Christian purity to lily-white deception. But it also can refer to God's judgment purifying the world and making a way for God's Kingdom to come.

God isn't completely purifying the world right now--that's not possible, as long as people are given free rein to do as they please. But there are limits to what God will allow, and to some degree, things have to be "purified."

These angel-riders are using colors to keep the world in check, so that the march towards God's Kingdom remains focused and sure. White to purify what needs to stay in check, red to bring judgment, and black to bring certain elements to a complete end.

The world will continue in their evil tendencies, but they can't do just anything they want. They will be held in check until the Kingdom comes, and when they overstep their boundaries they will be judged and removed.

The inexorable march towards the Kingdom of God cannot be stopped. Angels are there, ensuring the world remains weak and unable to resist this.
Thanks Randy. I hope I made it clear what I'm getting at in the short reply I made below to someone else:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Same to you:

G4735
στέφανος
stephanos
stef'-an-os

G1238
διάδημα
diadēma
dee-ad'-ay-mah

No matter what you choose to believe, Revelation 6:2 is talking about a stephanos crown.

And whatever type of crown the New Testament associates with the word stephanos in each and every other New Testament verse using the word, is the type of crown the New Testament is teaching us to associate with the rider of the white horse. (I listed all the New Testament verses using the word stephanos in the first post in this thread, and you just need to hover your mouse over each one in order to see what the New Testament associates with it).

The same goes for the color white: Whatever the Revelation associates with the color white in each and every other verse where the color white appears, is what the Revelation is teaching us to associate with the rider of the white horse.

By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every matter be established. Two witnesses: The type of crown, and the color white. Third witness: The red horse is doing the exact opposite type of warfare.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter what you choose to believe, Revelation 6:2 is talking about a stephanos crown.

Everyone knows that already. You like strawmans?

And whatever type of crown the New Testament associates with the word stephanos in each and every other New Testament verse using the word, is the type of crown the New Testament is teaching us to associate with the rider of the white horse. (I listed all the New Testament verses using the word stephanos in the first post in this thread, and you just need to hover your mouse over each one in order to see what the New Testament associates with it).

And it can and does mean a Royal stephanos crown in some instances.

Some wolves can easily fool people by their white clothing.

By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every matter be established. Two witnesses: The type of crown, and the color white.

The type of crown doesn't support your claims, nor does the color white. You have given a very simplistic interpretation.

Third witness: The red horse is doing the exact opposite type of warfare.

Completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Everyone knows that already. You like strawmans?

And it can and does mean a Royal stephanos crown in some instances.

Some wolves can easily fool people by their white clothing.

The type of crown doesn't support your claims, nor does the color white. You have given a very simplistic interpretation.

Completely irrelevant to this discussion.
I assume you have a motive for hanging onto a premise regarding Revelation 6:2 as patently false as yours, but I have no idea of what that motive might be. Only Jesus and yourself knows what it is.

Last edited: