The White Horse of Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

We posted a message on the potential symbology and meaning of the white horse in the book of Revelation. You probably will hear some things that you haven't heard before and I urge you to apply your own discernment and ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom in interpretation.

If this is something that interests you, please join the discussion on YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes

I pray that you all are having a wonderfully blessed day!

Reactions: Nancy

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold! For I saw a Pale horse and on him rode Death and Hell followed with him!!!!

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

We posted a message on the potential symbology and meaning of the white horse in the book of Revelation. You probably will hear some things that you haven't heard before and I urge you to apply your own discernment and ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom in interpretation.

If this is something that interests you, please join the discussion on YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes

Amen, agreed, the white horse (that the first seal will be made known) will be the imposter (Antichrist) and will usher in the rest. "Peace and safety"!!!
I do enjoy your videos sister.

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally believe the white horse represents the spirit of the antichrist. This world is so "anti-Christ", anti God, everything is flying in the face of the will of God. I see the four horsemen as each having a unique task that prepares the way for the anti-christ.

This is what I believe the Holy Spirit has shared with me; however, I encourage everyone to use right discernment and research for themselves.

With the new Prime Minister of Israel going to the UN and stating that Israel agrees to a two-state solution with Palestine, the entire time using the words "peace" and "security" over and over (I know peace was said every other sentence), we truly are seeing the end times unfold. I also heard that Israel, after 2000 years, has been given 5 "spotless" red heifers...hmmmm.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

I'll give it a listen when I'm on the road today. I tried to check out your linked website, but it doesn't appear to be operable.

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll give it a listen when I'm on the road today. I tried to check out your linked website, but it doesn't appear to be operable.

The youtube site is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkDz16hsBcwafngDOYnpZbg
Our actual website is www.iwannaknowchrist.com HOWEVER, thank you for letting me there was an issue! Check back tomorrow, should be OK.

Thanks, can't wait to hear your thoughts. We've had some really insightful comments on the video and some discussion so please feel free to join in!

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, I edited my post above but you got to it before I did! Had a technical issue with the provider, been resolved, but will be up in a few hours. Gotta love technology!

See it now, thanks.

First, I want to encourage you and your mom for your efforts and for sharing as you do. You seem like nice, sweet, Southern ladies. It takes courage to put yourselves 'out there' like that. I enjoyed listening to your podcast-

And everyone's a critic, right? I'll try not to be, but I do want to challenge your thinking regarding this white horse, and all the horses for that matter. Can you think of other examples in scripture where the color white is used to denote anything deceitful or evil? In general it is associated with purity, righteousness, cleanliness, holiness, wisdom, washing, the saints, the redeemed, brightness, the clouds, garments that have been made white, the bread of heaven, and more... and as mentioned horses and this one horse in particular. -But it is just this one horse that you consider 'evil' and anti-Christ.

I recognize that MANY people see it like that, but it's an association that people make themselves. Often they've been told this by others and they accept it without much questioning-- but does scripture ever? -anywhere? -make that assertion?

I'll leave you to search and study and ponder that one. I do like how you take original language into consideration. That's important. Do more of that and less speculating... ah, but speculating is so fun.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See it now, thanks.

First, I want to encourage you and your mom for your efforts and for sharing as you do. You seem like nice, sweet, Southern ladies. It takes courage to put yourselves 'out there' like that. I enjoyed listening to your podcast-

And everyone's a critic, right? I'll try not to be, but I do want to challenge your thinking regarding this white horse, and all the horses for that matter. Can you think of other examples in scripture where the color white is used to denote anything deceitful or evil? In general it is associated with purity, righteousness, cleanliness, holiness, wisdom, washing, the saints, the redeemed, brightness, the clouds, garments that have been made white, the bread of heaven, and more... and as mentioned horses and this one horse in particular. -But it is just this one horse that you consider 'evil' and anti-Christ.

I recognize that MANY people see it like that, but it's an association that people make themselves. Often they've been told this by others and they accept it without much questioning-- but does scripture ever? -anywhere? -make that assertion?

I'll leave you to search and study and ponder that one. I do like how you take original language into consideration. That's important. Do more of that and less speculating... ah, but speculating is so fun.
Hi brother, I too have questions about the white horse with a crown (or a laurel) and a bow with no arrows...when listening to the above video...then checking things our through researching and listening to one of my favorite teachers (Derek Prince) I no longer believe this horse is representing Satan but Christ Himself! Would love to hear any other things you have to say, am studying Revelation in bible study. Have a blessed day!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi brother, I too have questions about the white horse with a crown (or a laurel) and a bow with no arrows...when listening to the above video...then checking things our through researching and listening to one of my favorite teachers (Derek Prince) I no longer believe this horse is representing Satan but Christ Himself! Would love to hear any other things you have to say, am studying Revelation in bible study. Have a blessed day!

Questions are good! It's not my intent to trample on @Misty Williams thread or perspectives but yes, there are alternative ideas. To understand, one needs a little horse-sense. If no one minds, I'll start a new thread on it so as not to become a distraction here.

I'll start with a little background from Zechariah, where we see some more of these colored horses. It's probably a different way of looking at things and chances are you haven't encountered anything quite like it.

Linked here>>>>> Horses in Scripture

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I remember correctly, famous emperors and kings of ancient times rode upon a white horse for parade and ceremonial purposes. Julius Caesar is one example of this.

The white horse might be considered the limousine or ferrari of ancient times.

Reactions: Mr E

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They believe sometime between the arrival of the ninth and tenth red heifer the messiah will come .
I SAY , HE ALREADY DID and its high time they believe on HIM , for there is no other name given under
heaven by which anyone may be saved .
And now a reminder of the beautiful true and holy which dwelleth in heaven .
AND i , JOHN saw the heavenly city ,
and guess who the temple of this TRUE CITY is , GOD and the Lamb .
End time signs are all around indeed . Let us pray that both jew and gentile alike come QUICKLY
to CHRIST JESUS and escape the wrath of GOD .
The BLOOD of CHRIST the GLORIOUS LORD and savoir by which the lambs are justifed and redeemed
to GOD . HANDS UP my peoples , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and all over the earth
let all who name the name of CHRIST praise the glorious Lord .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I remember correctly, famous emperors and kings of ancient times rode upon a white horse for parade and ceremonial purposes. Julius Caesar is one example of this.

The imagery is important. The color is significant and then there is the order of magnitude. The imagery is depicting a victor-- a champion worthy of honor. This should sound familiar from what we know of a story told in the book of Esther--

And the king said unto him, What shall be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour?

Now Haman thought in his heart, To whom would the king delight to do honour more than to myself? And Haman answered the king, For the man whom the king delighteth to honour, Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head:

And let this apparel and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king's most noble princes, that they may array the man withal whom the king delighteth to honour, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delighteth to honour

Yes- this would undoubtedly be a white horse. Again, this would be because the color white is well-established as 'set apart' from all others as conveying a special meaning in terms of purity. And yes- not only Ferrari or limousine-like, the horse was seen as the most powerful and honorable form of transport. Fast and strong, battle-worthy, there was nothing quite like the horse in all of the animal kingdom, and it remains so today.

Reactions: Space_Karen

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. They did all the hard work but, redemption awaits them, amen!
Redemption doesn't await all Jews in Israel as you suggest, only the 1/3 remnant is called and chosen, the rest will die Zechariah 13:8-9

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reformed Historicism has it all wrong, the (Antichrist/Man Of Sin/The Beast) will be a "Future" individual human man, a (King/Ruler) of Jewish/Hebrew decent

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,

The Greek 'toxon' ("bow") has to be considered in the era it was written, and also in relation to the "crown" (stephanos) given this figure on the white horse, and the fact that these Signs in Rev.6 Lord Jesus was giving John directly parallel the Signs Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse. And what was Jesus' 1st Sign He gave in His Olivet discourse?

Matt 24:4
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

KJV

Mark 13:5
5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
KJV

That is exactly what the coming Antichrist-false-Messiah is to do in the end for the great tribulation just prior to Lord Jesus' future return, i.e. deceive the whole world (except Christ's elect), per Revelation 13:4-8.

That was Jesus' 1st Sign of warning in His Olivet discourse.

Notice in Revelation 6:1, it does not say that seal is actually the 1st Seal. It only says, "one of the seals". Why would it say that instead plainly, "the first seal", like how the other seals are addressed?

That is yet another clue, for those paying attention, that this rider on the white horse is not our Lord Jesus, but an imposter. That because the Antichrist-false-Messiah does not show up on the 1st Seal, but on a later Seal. But because Lord Jesus gave the warning to not allow any man to deceive us as His first Sign of warning in His Olivet discourse, that is likely why this rider on the white horse trying to appear... like Him, is given first, and why we are not told at the start of Rev.6 just what specific Seal this fake one will appear on.

I believe the sorcery idea is literal, but not about the 'toxon' word used about the false rider on the white horse. That rider will be a literal false one coming to play Christ in Jerusalem for the end. Lord Jesus specifically warned about him in Matthew 24:23-26, telling those of His in Jerusalem to not fall into worship of that false one when the deceived claim that is Lord Jesus. So if you fall into a translation fallacy you could accidentally steer away from the idea of that Revelation 6 white horse rider and instead into something else other than a specific false one coming to play Messiah.