The Winepress of God's Wrath

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 14:18-20 KJV
18) And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19) And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20) And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Zechariah 14:3-5 KJV
3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5) And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Exodus 14:1-31 KJV
1) And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2) Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea.
3) For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in.
4) And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.

13) And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
14) The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
15) And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
16) But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.
17) And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.
18) And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I have gotten me honour upon Pharaoh, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

21) And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
22) And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
23) And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.

26) And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen.
27) And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.
28) And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.

"and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains;"

So what's the plan here?

The sea opens, the Israelites flee through it, and the seas shuts, killing their attackers. The mountain opens, the Israelites flee throught it. Is that why the Revelation describes a river of blood? The mountain shuts on their attackers?

Much love!

Reactions: David in NJ

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
18) And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19) And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20) And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5) And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

2) Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea.
3) For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in.
4) And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so.

13) And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
15) And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
16) But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.
17) And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.
18) And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I have gotten me honour upon Pharaoh, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

21) And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
22) And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
23) And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.

26) And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen.
27) And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.
28) And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.

"and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains;"

So what's the plan here?

The sea opens, the Israelites flee through it, and the seas shuts, killing their attackers. The mountain opens, the Israelites flee throught it. Is that why the Revelation describes a river of blood? The mountain shuts on their attackers?

Much love!
It's going to be more like who will pass through the Lord's fire in final judgement, and who will make it to the eternal kingdom on the otherside of this fire?

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem;
Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So what's the plan here?
The Plan is as God has set it out in Revelation. Your scriptures above are prophecy's of several different events.

Rev 14:18-20; is of the Lord's Day of wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
Zech 14:3-5; is the glorious Return of Jesus.
Exodus 14:1-31; is the exodus of Israel from Egypt. Fulfilled

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So what's the plan here?

Much love!

What the events of the 'end' with Christ's future coming on the "day of the Lord" is the literal ending of this present world by God's consuming fire cleansing the surface of this earth like He did with the 2 previous world floods. Only this next time God is going to use HIS consuming fire (not man's fire, not nukes, not the sun).

That consuming fire event from God is going to literally end this flesh time. That is why there will symbolic rivers of blood. Zechariah 14 also includes a very graphic description of that event, people's tongues melting in their mouths, etc.

But those in Christ still alive are not to fear, because like Apostle Paul showed, we will be 'changed' at that event as fast as a 'twinkling of an eye' on the "last trump".

That event will happen suddenly at an instant. Everyone still alive are going to SUDDENLY be like waking up with the Heavenly dimension exposed right in front of them.

The purpose of this event is to bring a return to how it once was upon this earth, with the Heavenly dimension and earthly dimension existing together, in the same time and space, for per Genesis 2, God's Garden of Eden and His River once existed upon this earth. The time before Satan rebelled in coveting God's Throne, when Satan actually was perfect in his ways and served God, that old world involved an angelic body existence living upon this earth. That's the idea of the two dimensions joined together. Thus Heaven is going to be exposed right here on earth when Lord Jesus returns, not up in the sky, not on some other planet, and no longer behind a veil we cannot see...

Isa 25:6-9
6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

7 And He will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

9 And it shall be said in that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation."
KJV

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So what's the plan here?

Much love!

JESUS is YHWH

YHWH spoke to Moses saying "IAM" = JESUS said to the Jews "I AM before Abraham"

YHWH split the Sea for the Israelites to escape = JESUS splits the mountain for the same Israelites to escape

YHWH feet stands on the earth = JESUS feet stood upon the earth and will again stand upon Mt Olive

YHWH was seen by Job and Moses = JESUS said "no one hase seen the FATHER but the Son" = JESUS is YHWH

The PLAN is Romans 11:25-27 and Matthew 23:39 and Revelation ch19

Reactions: marks