The Wisdom Of The Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 The Lord’s voice crieth unto the city, and the man of wisdom shall see thy name: hear ye the rod, and who hath appointed it. - Micah 6:9.

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
7 but we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: - 1 Corinthians 2:6-7.

I'll say something about the wisdom of the Lord! The wisdom of the Lord is going to fit your creation. All wisdom is found in God. But the wisdom of God will not make us an Einstein in intellect. Einstein in his creation was intellectual as is a multitude of believers. What wisdom does in you, is fit your creation. Now you need to understand what that means. It means we are all unique and Christ will use your mind (the organ of expression), where all life is lived or expressed. We gain spiritual knowledge. In Christ there is the wisdom in you that we learn - but it is the wisdom that has nothing to do with this world, or it is not an earthly wisdom. Though it has to do with world living.

The book of Proverbs is; the light that shines on the lord's wisdom in believers! Focus is off of you (me alone), and on him who is in you! Christ in you - the twain are one in spirit and expression.

The wisdom is - you can see transformation in yourself..from self alone knowledge - to Christ union knowledge. No separation! When there is no separation believers can be who they are.

Paul for example; Paul does all he can to keep mans mind out of the equation (old mind), and get it renewed to Christ in you. At the same time the wisdom of the Lord is in you. It is in you as the wisdom, and tells you "intellect" is not the wisdom of the Lord. One thing spiritual wisdom is; it recognizes the new self. It is no longer I that liveth but Christ liveth in me - and the two have become one. That takes the wisdom of the Lord! The wisdom of the Lord is written and will not deviate from what is written!

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; - 2 Peter 3:15.

I no longer see it as just an 'I' self..by myself alone..but a union. Oneness is wisdom. All the things we can read in scripture that says a believer is; is only shed by the light of Spirit teaching knowledge, and is the wisdom of the Lord.

How does the Lord use our creation and intellect? example; I knew a man who had a good understanding of Christ in him. He was a bug scientist. Whatever they are called, he knew Christ as life and when you talked to him..he talked about bugs. He had made a couple discoveries, and he was used in his creation.. in science, as a bug scientist. That was in his creation. And now Christ could come out of him as his unique creation. So it is with every born again believer. I also have many different friends, and any kind of unique expression you can think of is; to be used as Christ life expression. The point must always be made of seeing Christ in other believers! That is our oneness. I'm hard on people and what they believe for that reason. What people believe is what separates believers - when Christ is union with no separation.

Even in our unsaved friends, we see the image and likeness of God - to potentially be Christ life expression! The wisdom of the Lord is; Christ in you the hope of glory!

Last edited: