The woman that "travails"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Isaiah 66
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who
hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be
made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for
as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That
ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations;
that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12 For thus saith the Lord,
Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the
Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne
upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
guysmith said:
Isaiah 66
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who
hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be
made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for
as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That
ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations;
that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12 For thus saith the Lord,
Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the
Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne
upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
This is talking about our mother, heavenly Jerusalem and her children will be born in one day and removed from harms way BEFORE the GT, notice in verse 10 it talks about mourning? Notice the womb to her is now shut, there can be no more that enter into the heavenly hope when God shuts to Door to the Ark. And notice the Man child are the children.. the children of God the body of Christ.
That mourning will be for earthly Jerusalem that will be ravished when God calls all the nations against her, but those who are born to spiritual Jerusalem will not be harmed but they are the ones who mourn for we are to never wish or be involved with coming against the natural Jews and we must bring as many as we can into their new covenant for we have been raised up for such a time as this as Esther the new covenant spiritual Jews who's roots have been hidden, that saves the son's of Jacob/Israel the Women!

Zech 14:2-5
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
KJV

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
So, do you see this woman in Isaiah 66 and the woman which "travails" and delivers a "man child" in Rev 12 as the same?