The wonders of God's creations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Job, that was lovely....really enjoyed it!! Thanks for the beautiful video.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am usles , I don't know how to post videos, photos or pictures!! Dah!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you pulling our leg Vic? It looks like a banana to me! :D
If real...where on earth do you live?...it looks very sandy.

So, tell us...is it a caterpillar... of what butterfly?

You have got me going here!! LOL

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am usles , I don't know how to post videos, photos or pictures!! Dah!

This video is silent and only 40 seconds long. Not to worry, you only need to pay attention to the first 20. The remaining 20 is pretty much useless for what we're doing here.

After you copy the link to the video, come back here and click the "Media" icon. It's located between the "Plus sign" and the "Picture". It looks like a piece of film.

A pop-up will appear in the center of the screen. Move your cursor over the blank space that says "Enter media URL:" . Right click your mouse and a menu will appear. Click on the word "Paste" and then click "Embed".

Your video should be ready to post.

If you want to preview what your post will look like, click the "More Options" button in the lower right. You'll see a button that says "preview". Click it.

I hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. And remember, if you're not satisfied with the post, you can delete it and try again. ( as many times as you want ) The delete button is in the lower left of the post.

Give it a whirl...

n

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you pulling our leg Vic? It looks like a banana to me! :D
If real...where on earth do you live?...it looks very sandy.

So, tell us...is it a caterpillar... of what butterfly?

You have got me going here!! LOL

It is not a banana.lol It is a Spicebush swallowtail. I live in North Carolina.

Spicebush Swallowtail

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. And remember, if you're not satisfied with the post, you can delete it and try again. ( as many times as you want ) The delete button is in the lower left of the post.

Give it a whirl...

n

Wow Job, thank you for that excellent info. I will keep a note of this post, so I can refer to it whenever I need it!! :)

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have children in the house, have them watch this video.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is not a banana.lol It is a Spicebush swallowtail. I live in North Carolina.

Spicebush Swallowtail

Wow..God does look after His creation doesn't He.
That was amazing...but also quite gross haha! But there again...when we look at each other, we see the ugly part...we will have to "wait a while" until we see the amazing beauty in each other. ✟

prashanthd

Aug 16, 2013
Hyderabad, India
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I live in a city and travel around cities(in case, I travel). Recently captured a squirrel while traveling. I first wanted to take one photograph but ended up taking a few. I felt something artistic, so I shot it in monochrome.

squirrel-movements.JPG

I could not wait to write a few words, when I was remembering it, this midnight,

comes here
goes there
climbs up
comes down to where it started

stares at me
pretends not looking
Are you searching for food?
Are you eating something?

Oh! if someone could understand
what a lonely squirrel does on a tree!

:D

Are you convinced if a (lonely) squirrel is a wonder of God's creation?

If not, let me know...
Good night!

Reactions: pia and Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in a city and travel around cities(in case, I travel). Recently captured a squirrel while traveling. I first wanted to take one photograph but ended up taking a few. I felt something artistic, so I shot it in monochrome.

View attachment 1015

I could not wait to write a few words, when I was remembering it, this midnight,

comes here
goes there
climbs up
comes down to where it started

stares at me
pretends not looking
Are you searching for food?
Are you eating something?

Oh! if someone could understand
what a lonely squirrel does on a tree!

:D

Are you convinced if a (lonely) squirrel is a wonder of God's creation?

If not, let me know...
Good night!

Excellent post. Those squirrels over there are called Chipmunks over here. I live out in the country and there are some that live in my garage.

I like your pictures and the words that go with them. Awesome.

l

Reactions: pia and prashanthd

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was sitting here pondering Gods creation, when I happened upon this, and just how much we really do mean to Him, which can be so very hard for us to understand, considering our ways. But of course He first created man perfect, who then chose his own ways over Gods. After Christ resurrection there was now a legitimate Son Of MAN sitting on the throne on the left Hand of God. I am certain God meant for He and Adam to reign together too, and I guess they did for a while, while he and God made the animals. See in the gospels ( 3 of them ) where Jesus says this to The High Priest just before He goes to Pilate I think. Check Matt, Mark and Luke. He makes a point of this..... and rightly so, it had been a huge accomplishment, and a plan of Gods since before He even created Adam, coming to fruition along with all the other things Jesus accomplished. there were so many... His purpose ? Fellowship with someone like Himself......He is the very source of all Love, but as He pointed out to me once :" Love alone, is like nothing/nothingness...Love needs to give, and is rewarded with love back, thus being multiplied and making more. " We really need to work on how to show our Love to our Father, through Jesus and His Holy spirit, cannot be done in the flesh or though the carnal mind, just not possible. We must not forget that He loved us FIRST, so when He says :" Return to your first love!" That is the Love He is referring to.. So always run to Him first of all and RECEIVE His Love pouring out onto and into you. Praise His Holy Name :) Peace and blessings

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Astonishing ! Beautiful photography and glory to God in the Highest...Super symmetry indeed ! As Einstern said :' God does not play dice.". I mean really look at this brothers and sisters, the utter perfection ! And that is only one of Gods creatures....Love this, thank you so much for posting :)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I made a big mistake in my previous post, and can't for the life of me understand how I managed to do that. It is obviously The right Hand of God, not the left. Strange ? Sorry !

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's mouth and eyes resemble that of fish. Is this picture under water? Does it survive outside water? In how many colors do you find them? Just curious

It's called a Spicebush caterpillar.