The Word 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 5:10,

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

There is no life in the scriptures per say, life is in the Son only, 1 John 5:11-13,

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

The scriptures speak of the Son and you can see the Son In the scriptures, but you will not have life from the scriptures, life will be found in the Son only. "He that hath the Son hath life. "That means alot of things, it means that what you believe about the scriptures has very little to do with life. Read me right now, you need to believe on the lord Jesus Christ for salvation, but what you build on the foundation will be most important for your living in this world, as well as the world to come. But it doesn't have anything to do with salvation. It has to do with you and your interpretation of scripture.

The bible is our road map to see Christ as the word of God. That will cut through all interpretation in life, and you can be free. Free for what, to sin, "God forbid" Paul would say. You are free to be yourself in him, Christ can only be expressed as life through your freedom. Freedom of the past, of the old knowledge into the new revelation that it is "nolonger I that lives but Christ that lives in me."

Galatians 2:20,

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The scriptures are powerful, given by men of old inspired by God as he moved on them. They will be your life-line to Christ, when scripture is applied correctly they will be your everything because they will lead you to Christ. You can see Christ in Genesis to The Revelation, allowing for spiritual growth and the maturity of a saint. Take reconciliation for instance, we know by the scriptures that reconciliation is not life. Just because you have been reconciled to God and no longer an enemy but a friend, that is not the same as a son. We are sons by a birthing (spirit) but not in knowledge and expression (soul), so what does that mean? You have a son with no knowledge so he is no different than a servant Galatians 4:1.

So it is possible to go into the scriptures and never hear about the word. That is what happens in religion, their quick to point out a conglomerate of verses that proves their position and never come to know the word. They pass out little hand bills at the door in case you don't know what they believe and it will tell you. But the problem is you can't find two in the bunch that fully agrees on everything and so they have to spit up ever now and then. I've seen fist fights break out at deacon meetings, and preachers loosing their religion over disagreements.

So we have some growing to do and the scriptures should lead the believer into their growth, but they need to know what to search for, an agenda if you will. Attack your bible searching for Christ like your life depends on it because it does.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% true, life is only in the Son, who is God, who is the Holy Spirit, who name is JESUS/YESHUA. supportive scripture, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen". immortality here is "EVERLASTING LIFE". so to have immortality/LIFE, get JESUS.
and to get him one need to find him, supportive scripture, John 5:39 "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
John 5:40 "And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
John 5:41 "I receive not honour from men.
John 5:42 "But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
John 5:44 "How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
John 5:45 "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
John 5:46 "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
John 5:47 "But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
and where is his words? yes, in the bible.

PICJAG.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Romans 5:10,

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

There is no life in the scriptures per say, life is in the Son only, 1 John 5:11-13,

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

The scriptures speak of the Son and you can see the Son In the scriptures, but you will not have life from the scriptures, life will be found in the Son only. "He that hath the Son hath life. "That means alot of things, it means that what you believe about the scriptures has very little to do with life. Read me right now, you need to believe on the lord Jesus Christ for salvation, but what you build on the foundation will be most important for your living in this world, as well as the world to come. But it doesn't have anything to do with salvation. It has to do with you and your interpretation of scripture.

The bible is our road map to see Christ as the word of God. That will cut through all interpretation in life, and you can be free. Free for what, to sin, "God forbid" Paul would say. You are free to be yourself in him, Christ can only be expressed as life through your freedom. Freedom of the past, of the old knowledge into the new revelation that it is "nolonger I that lives but Christ that lives in me."

Galatians 2:20,

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The scriptures are powerful, given by men of old inspired by God as he moved on them. They will be your life-line to Christ, when scripture is applied correctly they will be your everything because they will lead you to Christ. You can see Christ in Genesis to The Revelation, allowing for spiritual growth and the maturity of a saint. Take reconciliation for instance, we know by the scriptures that reconciliation is not life. Just because you have been reconciled to God and no longer an enemy but a friend, that is not the same as a son. We are sons by a birthing (spirit) but not in knowledge and expression (soul), so what does that mean? You have a son with no knowledge so he is no different than a servant Galatians 4:1.

So it is possible to go into the scriptures and never hear about the word. That is what happens in religion, their quick to point out a conglomerate of verses that proves their position and never come to know the word. They pass out little hand bills at the door in case you don't know what they believe and it will tell you. But the problem is you can't find two in the bunch that fully agrees on everything and so they have to spit up ever now and then. I've seen fist fights break out at deacon meetings, and preachers loosing their religion over disagreements.

So we have some growing to do and the scriptures should lead the believer into their growth, but they need to know what to search for, an agenda if you will. Attack your bible searching for Christ like your life depends on it because it does.
The problem is when ppl try to separate a knowledge of the Scriptures from a faith knowledge of the Son of God.