The word of God, or the word of the media? Time to choose.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what God says to me:

1 Corinthians 3:17-19
King James Version

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Here is what the media says to me:

WaPo retracts their deception:

Washington Post Corrects Year-Old Article Calling Lab-Leak Theory ‘Debunked’

Below, most of these fact checks by John Hopkins are lies, deceiving, or untested. I bet you cant prove most of them correct using scientific publications! You will only be able to find media sources confirming these. In what world did we decide the media knows the science when there are no studies to support these claims of safety?

COVID-19 Vaccines: Myth Versus Fact

Here are the few studies done on the spike protein. Let’s see what the scientific publications say about the spike protein:

Spike protein induces inflammation:
SARS-CoV-2 spike protein induces inflammation via TLR2-dependent activation of the NF-κB pathway

Spike protein crosses blood brain barrier:
The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood–brain barrier in mice | Nature Neuroscience

Inflammation, again:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33644468/

Spike Proteins disrupt blood brain barrier, again:
SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins disrupt the blood-brain barrier, new research shows: Potentially raising risk of neurological damage in COVID-19 patients

Spike Protein INCREASES Ace2 receptor expression:
SARS-COV2 Alters Blood Brain Barrier Integrity Contributing to Neuro-Inflammation

Do you find it odd, at all, that the world is being bribed to take this transfection device?

The Road to 70 Percent: Free Vaccination Rides Begin Today | Uber Newsroom

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...k-krispy-kreme-says-freebies-have-helped.html

Why is it that they must incentivize you to become transfected with genetic material that teaches your cells to make a spike protein? A protein which is scientifically proven in many studies (which i have shared) to cause all of the bad symptoms that Sars-CoV-2 introduces in the body!

The Genesis story of the serpent:

But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
[4] And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
[5] For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

God-like mRNA technology:

Viewpoints: We Must Tread Carefully With ‘Godlike’ MRNA Vaccines; Testing Critical To Solving Variant Problem

Miraculous mRNA is just the beginning:
Miraculous mRNA vaccines are only the beginning | Opinion

The Genesis Engine - We now have the power to alter DNA:

The Genesis Engine

Not to mention that false prophet Fauci!:
“Wear a mask”, “Don’t wear a mask”, “Wear two masks”, “Get vaccinated but also wear a mask”.
And now his backpeddling on his research avenues..

Do not be a FOOL.

I am no prophet. I am only a follower of Jesus Christ. But I must ask you, if we are now accepting manmade genetic material that can enter any cell in our body, and surrendering our faith in the unique genetic material granted to us by God himself, then what more? You are overriding the breath of life by taking this transfection jab. How much worse can you defile the Temple of the Holy Spirit? What exceeds defiling the temple as to altering God’s programming? A microchip? Unlikely. You put so much faith in your scientific wisdom of God’s own creation. I too am wise in my scientific knowledge. I do the research. I have watched time after time, science be wrong about the workings of the human body on the molecular level. I may be wise, and I may be wrong, but I am no fool.

I beg you to think about it before giving in to the pressure by proven liars. Read your Bibles. Come out of her, God’s people, so you do not partake in her plagues.

Last edited: