the word Racism is used all the time, unless it really is racism..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
yeh, Margeret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood was an OUTSPOKEN racist

She set up birth control clinics in heavily Black geographical areas so that she could get rid of "inferior races" and inferior others (the poor, etc)

Yet the liberals who support this creep, this pervert, and her perverted gospel of elitism and murder (now the abortion clinics are in those neibhrohoods) never get accused of racism... Isn't that strange?

almost all Democrats hold Sanger up for "admiration" and of course most of them support Planned Parenthood...

but it is conservatives who are always called Racist... if they merely appear to "look funny" @ a Black or Hispanic...

i guess it is one of those Saul Alinksy things.... you know... ridicule others... deflect from your own defects of character by focusing on the alleged defects in others....

racism, racism... racism... everything is racism... except REAL racism...

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
דוד חֵן (David) said:
Calling certain races racist is already racism in and on itself. Foolish.
i agree. And if you will notice, it is the liberals who always talk about racism, (whether accusing anyone of it or not - which they usually are)

i mean, geez, get a grip already, libs.. Aside from the fact that racism is not as big a problem as it was 150 years ago, there is this important truth: There are more pressing problems in this country right now (We are about to elect Satan for president, namely HC)! Of course liberals like our elitist politicians just LOVE to make racism/alleged racism a huge problem.. by dissing our cops and our justice system... OHH! Black man shot by cop--RACISM! (just hours after the shooting, before we know a thing)

the liberals like to pour gasoline on that fire... and then act all innocent.. "Who me, a racist? What, me, divisive? No, it's you conservatives who are racist.."

pathetic..