The working of God....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 2:12 (NASB)
having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

“through faith in the working of God”

This faith in the working of God we are to have in God, is in real time. In an ever present faith and hope that He, in real time would manifest His will in all circumstances and situations. This is not a faith and hope that He would manifest what our will’s are, or that we would get what we want, or get our way, but what His will is....which is righteousness.

When it is learned that righteousness in every and all circumstances and situations in life is His will, in real time.... A looking off to Him to manifest righteousness in and through us becomes our way of life... For righteousness is His will in all things, in an ever present now, in real time...

In our lives, which is our only place of choosing, there are only two wills to choose from. Ours, which comes from the self life in us, that wants the this, or the that.....Or we can turn our faith, trust and hope into Him, to manifest through the working of God in us, in real time, what is righteousness at the present moment in us and through us...

This working of God waits to be given a doorway of faith to work through. That His will in us and through us, would be able to manifest righteousness to a fallen world.....

Be blessed as He becomes more and we less, Not me

Reactions: Helen

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Colossians 2:12 (NASB)
having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

This faith in the working of God we are to have in God, is in real time. In an ever present faith and hope that He, in real time would manifest His will in all circumstances and situations. This is not a faith and hope that He would manifest what our will’s are, or that we would get what we want, or get our way, but what His will is....which is righteousness.
When it is learned that righteousness in every and all circumstances and situations in life is His will, in real time.... A looking off to Him to manifest righteousness in and through us becomes our way of life... For righteousness is His will in all things, in an ever present now, in real time...
In our lives, which is our only place of choosing, there are only two wills to choose from. Ours, which comes from the self life in us, that wants the this, or the that.....Or we can turn our faith, trust and hope into Him, to manifest through the working of God in us, in real time, what is righteousness at the present moment in us and through us...
This working of God waits to be given a doorway of faith to work through. That His will in us and through us, would be able to manifest righteousness to a fallen world.....

Be blessed as He becomes more and we less, Not me
Yes, Zechariah 4:6
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Zechariah 4:6
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Yes, our God is soooo good and loves us so. For He has made a way where there is no way...

Be blessed as we learn of Him, Not me