The worth of a baby

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1540192784597-1280x720.jpg

Luke 17:1-2 KJVS
Thensaid he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him , through whom they come!
[2] It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

If a millstone is the reward of an offender what is the end of a murderer of the innocent?

Our tax dollars have paid for 61,000,000 Americans To be butchered by ghouls with bloody hands.

Pro-choice = pro-Satanic murder.

Psalm 94:16 KJVS
Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

Who if not you and I? Every single life taken is an interruption of God's plans. Future doctors, fathers, mothers, inventors, engineers, evangelists, pastors, leaders, presidents, nurses, business women and men, farmers, astronauts and ten thousand other roles have been left unfilled by those that murder the ones to which God granted the spark of life.

Can America plea bargain with God over her mass murders? I think not.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah.....i know,

We need to wait until they are born to throw them away

Reactions: bbyrd009

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya, i went back and forth on this for a while myself. It is tempting to imagine that God shares our morality, but nature certainly suggests otherwise.

Seems to me a certain OT King is celebrated for suggesting cutting a baby in half.....

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seems to me a certain OT King is celebrated for suggesting cutting a baby in half.....
You should know that that was simply a clever ploy to ferret out the true mother. And it worked. And Solomon would certainly have not gone through with it.

Abortion is both murder and genocide. Mr. Trump should have vetoed that omnibus bill, which handed Planned Parenthood half a billion dollars to continue butchering babies, while failing to fund his border wall. He sabotaged his own agenda!

It is truly amazing that there is not a single politician in the Western world with the guts to put forward a bill which clearly makes abortion equivalent to first degree murder, with a death penalty for the abortionist, and heavy fines for those who cooperate.

Reactions: Helen

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you imagine abortion is unique to America? It's been going on all over the world for ages. All are guilty.

Yes, I know. But this is the land God chose to birth me in so my first obligation is here.

Having been childless for four ten years before Jesus told us he was sending us a son then did, he made us well aware that only he creates life and we are not to kill what he has planted.

Those that say "we've decided to have children" don't know that God put that seed in their heart to speak such a thing.

The heart of a king is like rivers of waters in the Lord's hands, he turns it whereever he so will.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should know that that was simply a clever ploy to ferret out the true mother. And it worked. And Solomon would certainly have not gone through with it.

Abortion is both murder and genocide. Mr. Trump should have vetoed that omnibus bill, which handed Planned Parenthood half a billion dollars to continue butchering babies, while failing to fund his border wall. He sabotaged his own agenda!

It is truly amazing that there is not a single politician in the Western world with the guts to put forward a bill which clearly makes abortion equivalent to first degree murder, with a death penalty for the abortionist, and heavy fines for those who cooperate.

Do you have a link for President Trump's bill? Because this defunds Planned Parenthood for any abortions performed except if the mother's life is in danger.

H.R.354 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Defund Planned Parenthood Act of 2017"search"%3A%5B"the+Defund+Planned+Parenthood+Act+of+2015"%5D%7D&r=1

I would like to see a bill making abortion equivalent to murder. It is murder.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because this defunds Planned Parenthood for any abortions performed except if the mother's life is in danger.
Was this bill actually passed, or merely proposed? To the best of my knowledge the ominibus bill provided PP with over $500,000,000 for their nefarious activities.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I really don't know much about what bills are passed or what, but I guess what I was reading here is the omnibus bill doesn't even address Planned Parenthood.
You misunderstood what Vox said. Please note:"...Nor does the bill do anything to target Planned Parenthood, a common target of Republican ire..."
What this means is that PP was NOT targeted and got away with more funding.

Please consult conservative news sources for correct information:
Planned Parenthood Still Funded in New Federal Spending Bill
...Sources have told multiple news media outlets that the bill will not include a removal of the approximately $500 million in federal funding Planned Parenthood receives....

U.S. House passes $1.3 trillion omnibus bill that keeps funding Planned Parenthood

U.S. House passes $1.3 trillion omnibus bill that keeps funding Planned Parenthood

US House passes spending bill which continues funding Planned Parenthood

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You misunderstood what Vox said. Please note:"...Nor does the bill do anything to target Planned Parenthood, a common target of Republican ire..."
What this means is that PP was NOT targeted and got away with more funding.

Please consult conservative news sources for correct information:
...Sources have told multiple news media outlets that the bill will not include a removal of the approximately $500 million in federal funding Planned Parenthood receives....

Thanks. Good to know

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funding PP is writing a check to Satan to use at his discretion. Many many nurses, assistants, directors and others have left that bloody organization. Scores of videos are available giving testimony as to why individuals left the employ of murder Inc., know as PP.

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 4376

Luke 17:1-2 KJVS
Thensaid he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him , through whom they come!
[2] It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

If a millstone is the reward of an offender what is the end of a murderer of the innocent?

Our tax dollars have paid for 61,000,000 Americans To be butchered by ghouls with bloody hands.

Pro-choice = pro-Satanic murder.

Psalm 94:16 KJVS
Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

Who if not you and I? Every single life taken is an interruption of God's plans. Future doctors, fathers, mothers, inventors, engineers, evangelists, pastors, leaders, presidents, nurses, business women and men, farmers, astronauts and ten thousand other roles have been left unfilled by those that murder the ones to which God granted the spark of life.

Can America plea bargain with God over her mass murders? I think not.
As it was for Pharaoh and for Herod....those who take innocent lives for no purpose other than their own selfish gain will provoke God to wrath against them and destroy them.