Theory of Evolution

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe man has evovled from primates?

• no

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • yes

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Interested in knowing how other Christians think and feel about the Theory of Evolution.
I uploaded a PDF. I have a lot of files and information I believe the Holy Spirit imparted this information upon me. Freely I have received so freely I give. I believe this information and much more that I have received is important in helping us in the end times. Through government and science I believe the mark of the beast will be developed. It is time for us Christians to get out of the matrix of the serpent! It is a time of casting down lies and building the Body of Christ!
It is a time for unifying , getting rid of denominations and those things which divide us. Our Judaeo Christian faith is not a denomination but an experience in time and it is time to sift through all of mans doctrines and find the truth which the WORD OF GOD proves and supports!
I believe I understand the Mark of the Beast and its image which eventually will tie into this post and my Existence of God! God Bless!​

Attachments

• Theory of Evolution.PDF
    55.7 KB · Views: 0

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i have no problem with it, dunno why God could not use evolution if He wanted, and i mostly like it because it is admittedly "theory," and not "the truth" as discerned by some blind guy who does not know how to read Scripture. Granted, the theory is manipulated and abused, "Neandertal" as a separate species is possibly an overstatement, etc, but these are soon discovered/revealed, and become known for what they are, whether closer to truth or further imo.

Reactions: amadeus

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EndTimeWine

Evolution certainly is a lie straight out of hell. Man is so religious, due to being created by God, that he must have a faith. Evolution is the faith of the secular atheistic worldling. It is their faith because, as you noted, it is only theory but taught as fact everywhere and concerning everything.

One of my main proofs against evolution are the clothes of man. Why do we wear clothes? If we came from a lower form of animals, the animals skin or fur is perfectly adapted to its environment. For man to have lost his animal fur or hide, means he evolved from a greater to lesser in adaptability to the environment. Which is ridiculous when what he had already was superior. It is like saying a penguin will evolve into a different species unable to live in the Arctic while he is still living in the Arctic.

And, where did man get the idea that there is shame in being naked before everyone? Animals don't have it at all. And interestingly enough, the more secular or atheistic our society comes, the more the nakedness of mankind is revealed.

Our clothes are a direct result of sin. Needed to cover us in an imperfect environment due to the fall, and needed to cover us for our sins, pointing to our true covering of the righteousness of Christ, due to His shed blood.

Stranger

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interested in knowing how other Christians think and feel about the Theory of Evolution.

It's a lie. There's nothing in the fossil record to support it. Out of the millions of fossils collected, there's not one that points to evolution as being plausible.

As @Stranger said, it's a Satanic lie.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evolution is just the rationale of those who have already swallowed the bigger lie that there is no God.

Science, on the other hand, is slowly coming around. Einstein determined that time is actually "an illusion, however a convincing one." ... If time is an illusion, then evolution is blinders for those under the delusion.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evolution is just the rationale of those who have already swallowed the bigger lie that there is no God.

Science, on the other hand, is slowly coming around. Einstein determined that time is actually "an illusion, however a convincing one." ... If time is an illusion, then evolution is blinders for those under the delusion.

That is a very interesting thought. Thank you! God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is an easy question to answer. man was formed on day 3, before any animal. so that means man didn't come from animals. so Evolution is just that, a Theory.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
For man to have lost his animal fur or hide, means he evolved from a greater to lesser in adaptability to the environment. Which is ridiculous when what he had already was superior.
campfires in caves are superior to sleeping in the open in a tree, i guess, or at least that is what most humans think
And when you don't need it any more, natural selection selects for those without it, that's all that is, most likely. Smooth became more attractive to us, most of us, and so fur gets selected against, same as for height or any other characteristic.
catgirl.jpeg

so a better perspective might be that because we adapted, we were able to select against a biologically expensive (fur) choice; and if you wanted your progeny to have fur again, you could just be attracted to furry girls rather than unfurry ones, and they would all be furries again soon enough. Not furries in the current slang, but then nobody who defines furry that way will be in here anyway i guess lol

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It is like saying a penguin will evolve into a different species unable to live in the Arctic while he is still living in the Arctic.
that fails because the penguin is not trying to move into a cave, see, at least not right now; ha adapted to the Arctic because he chose the Arctic. And a penguin losing the ability to fly did not change it into a different species, did it? then why did he "evolved from a greater to lesser in adaptability to the environment," do you think? Because he chose to go back to the water, rather than into a cave; see, he adapted just like he wanted to, too

but i could show you his great grandfather, and they sure look different lol. for one thing, they got to be about 6 feet tall!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Our clothes are a direct result of sin.
you might examine this, too, because imo clothes did not result from sin, Eve did not instantly need nor did she get clothing because she ate. There are steps missing here iow. She didn't need clothes to give to Adam to eat, see, and she had already sinned. And God made it crystal clear that He didn't care about any clothes.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It's a lie. There's nothing in the fossil record to support it. Out of the millions of fossils collected, there's not one that points to evolution as being plausible.
yet you have no problem believing that i could select for, say, a new breed of dog or whatever
how long before we forget that dogs came from wolves?
or that coywolves did not exist 100 years ago? completely different species, any biologist could unerringly identify all three by their taxonomy, do not be deceived.
But of course as long as you feel compelled to insist that there is "not one," even when one is shown you, how could you see it?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet you have no problem believing that i could select for, say, a new breed of dog or whatever
how long before we forget that dogs came from wolves?
or that coywolves did not exist 100 years ago? completely different species, any biologist could unerringly identify all three by their taxonomy, do not be deceived.
But of course as long as you feel compelled to insist that there is "not one," even when one is shown you, how could you see it?
All things are a manifestation of what is on high, both the truth and the lie. The question then becomes, which wolf will we feed?

Reactions: bbyrd009

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
:), well if you think different, then prove the statement is in ERROR........ :cool:

If you don't accept the pshat reading, nor the tense of the verbs, is there anything I can say?

va-yitzer : he had formed

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Do you believe man has evovled from primates?"

No, because I don't recall the word saying God made man in the image of any poop slinging animal, but in the image of God. Unless you want to conclude that Gods likeness is like that of an ape, then that's going to be between you and God.