therapy.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you could please pray that i could find therapy that no one picks out for me.
i personally dont feel they can help me with trauma stuff but it would be nice to stop self harm....even just to make people stop judging me for it...
thank you.
Praying for you sister, that you find what you need!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the multitude of blessings you have bestowed upon an undeserving people and especially me who is worst of all. I raise up to you at this time, my dearly beloved sister lilygrace.

Oh LORD, she is in need, desperate need, as all your children are. You know what her needs are and the horrible trauma she has experienced and how it continues to affect her. I pray your Spirit come to her, comfort her, guide her to find the best possible therapist, not just in terms of credentials but in terms of being a fit for your daughter's unique point in her walk with you. May this therapist let your light shine on through to our precious sister - your daughter - so she feels the loving embrace, grace and peace from you that transcends all understanding. Thereby, healing her wounds to give you all the glory, honor and praise.

I ask this in your son's Holy name.

Amen.

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona