• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Catholicism, is a deception.
Now, for the benefit of the deceived Catholic, who yesterday, on my "Jesus isn't a Catholic" Thread, posted that """"EVERYBODY in Heaven besides God and the angels is Catholic"""" . . .... So, I wanted to write a Thread dedicated to this false idea.
-------

The Catholic religion is based on the worship of Mary, and it includes the heresy of "water baptism" = Salvation. (Baptismal Regeneration).
It also includes the bizarre demonic idea that "Priests" have the power to change a cookie and juice into the literal body and blood of Jesus.
Catholics will be found as all cultists are found, totally obsessed with their cult's doctrine.
Catholics will be found trying to work their way into heaven.

For the benefit of the deceived Catholics who will read this Thread there are 5 things you need to know.

1. The Pope is not God's mouth, as found on earth.
2. Mary is no longer a Virgin.
3. Mary is not the Queen of Heaven
4. Water Baptism, Sprinkling, and confirmation, did not save you, and cannot.
5. There is no Literal Blood in that Cup that you drink every week.
6. Confessing your sins to a priest, is not going to get rid of them, and doing penance for them, also cannot get rid of them.

Now, the reason there are no Catholics in Heaven, is because there are no denominations in heaven.
1.) All denominations are man made religious products.
2.) The Body of Christ is a God/Cross/Blood of Jesus created Living Spirituality that exists as God's temple of the Holy Spirit, with each of us being a Spiritual part of the whole Body of Christ.

These 2 are NOT the Same.

So, just as you will never find a Lost Catholic in heaven, you will never find a Baptist, or a Mormon, or a Assembly of God or a Methodist, or whatever your denomination happens to be., it wont be found in Heaven.

What will be found in Heaven? God, Christ, The Host of Heaven, and All the Born Again.

Last edited:
Reactions: LC627 and Pearl

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes,,,,,,, I was not !! All we used was our prayer books, maybe things have now changed ?
But for my time in the 1950's that is the way it was..

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God saves us individually. "Whoever" believes in Him.. (John 3:16). Believers make up the body of Christ (Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:18,24). There are certain churches that teach false gospels, which will lead all of those to their doom, who strictly follow the teachings of those churches, but those who believe the true gospel and not just whatever their church teaches are saved regardless of the group with which they are associated. Conversely, one's church may preach the true gospel. If one believes the true gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 1:16) then one is saved, but if one does not believe it, then one is lost even though the official teaching of one's church is correct in regards to the gospel of salvation.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, just as you will never find a Lost Catholic in heaven, you will never find a Baptist, or a Mormon, or a Assembly of God or a Methodist, or whatever your denomination happens to be., it wont be found in Heaven.
So why did you put an offensive title to your post? All you needed to say is "Only the redeemed are in Heaven".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes,,,,,,, I was not !! All we used was our prayer books, maybe things have now changed ?
But for my time in the 1950's that is the way it was..

Until 1961 : Catholics were told not to read a bible.
The reason is, .. if you read one, you would discover that this mind control cult owns you.
So, they denied you access to the word of God, and told you...>"if you want to know anything about God or God's word, come and see us, and we will tell you what to think".
Many Catholics have this same mindset today.
They OBEY their cult.
I find it fascinating that you can't talk to a Catholic and them not try to talk to you about :

1. Mary
2. Water
3. Cookie

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So why did you put an offensive title to your post? All you needed to say is "Only the redeemed are in Heaven".

I wrote this Thread's Title based on a conversation with a Mary Obsessed deceiver who of course is a Catholic, who told us yesterday that "EVERYBODY in Heaven besides God and the angels is Catholic . . .".
You are familiar with the member "Breadoflife"?
He wrote that deception.
So, as they wrote "only catholics are in heaven" on my "Jesus is not a Catholic" Thread..... i wanted to Post a NEW Thread for them to see, and for others to contemplate.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God saves us individually. "Whoever" believes in Him.. (John 3:16). Believers make up the body of Christ (Ephesians 1:13; Colossians 1:18,24). There are certain churches that teach false gospels, which will lead all of those to their doom, who strictly follow the teachings of those churches, but those who believe the true gospel and not just whatever their church teaches are saved regardless of the group with which they are associated. Conversely, one's church may preach the true gospel. If one believes the true gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 1:16) then one is saved, but if one does not believe it, then one is lost even though the official teaching of one's church is correct in regards to the gospel of salvation.

Yes.

One God, ONE Gospel, One Faith, One Body, One Savior.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Catholicism, is simply a cult.
ITs based on the worship of Mary, and it includes the heresy of "water baptism" = Salvation.
It also includes the bizarre demonic idea that "Priests" have the power to change a cookie and juice into the literal body and blood of Jesus.
Catholics will be found as all cultists are found, totally obsessed with their cult's doctrine.

For the benefit of the deceived Catholics who will read this Thread there are 5 things you need to know.

1. There is no hope in the Pope.
5. There is no Blood in that Cup that you drink every week.
6. Confessing your sins to a priest, is not going to get rid of them, and doing penance for them, also cannot get rid of them.

Now, the reason there are no Catholics in Heaven, is because there are no denominations in heaven.
2.) The Body of Christ is a God/Cross/Blood of Jesus created Living Spirituality that exists as God's temple of the Holy Spirit, with each of us being a Spiritual part of the whole.

What will be found in Heaven? God, Christ, The Host of Heaven, and All the Born Again.

As if we need another thread baiting Catholics.

Behold, how many Catholics do you think you are going to reach with this business? I know of five we have at this forum, and threads like these will just cause them to become even more entrenched in their beliefs.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As if we need another thread baiting Catholics.

This is not a "catholic baiting" thread.
You apparently didnt read it.
Understand.
A CATHOLIC, yesterday.....on my "Jesus is not a Catholic" Thread wrote"...

""""EVERYBODY iN Heaven besides God and the angels is Catholic . . ."""

So, there is your "baiting".
There is your God offending deceived deceiver.
My Thread is just a simple response.
And are you just one more Catholic who believes that only Catholics are in Heaven?
Is that right?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understand.

And are you just one more Catholic who believes that only Catholics are in Heaven?
Is that right?

Now you are baiting me, LoL.

By saying everyone in Heaven besides God and the angels is catholic, you think he's saying Moses, and Aaron, and Abraham all partake of the Eucharist, confess to a priest, and keep the sacraments? You are slow of hearing. He means that the entire body of Christ both in Heaven and on earth is one universal body. That's what the term catholic means, from the Greek word καθολικός (katholikos).

And yes, this thread is baiting a Catholic you talked to yesterday, as if you couldn't simply respond to him on your other Catholic-baiting thread but had to create a new one.

And I asked you a question: How many Catholics do you think you are going to reach with this business? I know of five we have at this forum, and threads like these will just cause them to become even more entrenched in their beliefs.

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understand.

Is that right?
I am a Protestant in every sense of the word, and your thread is offensive click-bait, and you know it. It will bear no good fruit. You should, out of Christian decency, request that it be closed.

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Now, for the benefit of the deceived Catholic, who yesterday, on my "Jesus isn't a Catholic" Thread, posted that """"EVERYBODY in Heaven besides God and the angels is Catholic"""" . . .... So, I wanted to write a Thread dedicated to this false idea.
-------

The Catholic religion is based on the worship of Mary, and it includes the heresy of "water baptism" = Salvation. (Baptismal Regeneration).

1. The Pope is not God's mouth, as found on earth.
5. There is no Literal Blood in that Cup that you drink every week.

2.) The Body of Christ is a God/Cross/Blood of Jesus created Living Spirituality that exists as God's temple of the Holy Spirit, with each of us being a Spiritual part of the whole Body of Christ.

There shall be saved catholics in heaven, saved due to the grace of God, and NOT due to their false theology and doctrines! All catholics saved need to depart out from among them!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now you are baiting me, LoL.

By saying everyone in Heaven besides God and the angels is catholic, you think he's saying .

Listen,
The Cult of Mary teaches that there is only one true body and one true church. = Catholic
Everything outside of this, is a heretic.
This cult of MARY is always trying to DECEIVE real born again Christians and get them inside their "one true church"
So, naturally, a deceived Catholic thinks that the born again have to be Catholic, as only the real Christians, inside the "real church", are Catholic.
Understand?
This is why this heretic and all Catholic Heretics teaches that "only catholics" are in heaven.
CRAZY, but true.
Of the devil theology = 100%

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am a Protestant in every sense of the word, and your thread is offensive click-bait, and you know it. It will bear no good fruit. You should, out of Christian decency, request that it be closed.

You always show up to defend the deceivers.
You are on the wrong side of the truth, again.
Do you have nothing better to do with your time then defend Cults and liars?
Apparently not.
And regarding the "good" that will come out of this Thread.
ITs always GOOD when deception is REVEALED.
Think on that.

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen,
The Cult of Mary teaches that there is only one true body and one true church. = Catholic
Everything outside of this, is a heretic.
This cult of MARY is always trying to DECEIVE real born again Christians and get them inside their "one true church"
So, naturally, a deceived Catholic thinks that the born again have to be Catholic, as only the real Christians, inside the "real church", are Catholic.
Understand?
This is why this heretic and all Catholic Heretics teaches that "only catholics" are in heaven.
CRAZY, but true.
Of the devil theology = 100%
That is why I stated saved despite their wrong theology!

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Behold is a Catholic baiting troll.
His claims are a tissue of lies but it's no use pointing them out because he's not here to discuss them, just to flame and troll.
He should be banned from the forum.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Behold,
We all Know in Part, and this seems to be the issue here, in that You think you have it all figured out.
Now we, Me and you, have had our debates on another forum, and the LORD led me here if you wish to finish those discussions we had before.
So I will in turn "bait" you, and ask if wish to continue that debate with me here, where the moderators are not so overly active.

For those who do not Know, I say there are believers in all the denominations and all know in part. Unity comes not in Unity of doctrine but unity of Spirit. So a Calvinist is a brother in Christ as much as a Methodist is, and as much as a Catholic is. Behold is a "my way or the highway" believer. Yes he is a Christian but he fails to see his own errors. Textualism and complacency being the biggest ones.

So Would you, like to finish the debates we had on the other Forum? I See there are numerous others from that other Forum here as well, But let us keep this mano y mano.

In Christ Jesus,
DH

Reactions: BarneyFife

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold is a Catholic baiting troll.
His claims are a tissue of lies but it's no use pointing them out because he's not here to discuss them, just to flame and troll.
He should be banned from the forum.

BreadofLife wrote. :

""EVERYBODY in Heaven besides God and the angels is Catholic . . ."""

There is your troll.<

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You always show up to defend the deceivers.
You are on the wrong side of the truth, again.
Do you have nothing better to do with your time then defend Cults and liars?
Apparently not.
And regarding the "good" that will come out of this Thread.
ITs always GOOD when deception is REVEALED.
Think on that.
It is completely illogical to assume I am defending Catholicism. Your hatred of anything that opposes you is so blind, you can't even make sense of what is plainly stated. It's no wonder you are the bane of this forum's existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.