There are only 2 kinds of people in this world: good & bad

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
yes, it is as simple as that.

How do you know the good from the bad?

well, often you don't, until you KNOW the person--for a LONG time. I used to get involved with just about anyone (young people!). Today, i get involved w/ virtually no one b/c even a seemingly good person can turn out to be bad and yet they put on a good facade so you don't know until it's too late..

How I can tell if someone on TV talk shows, etc is a good (read: honest) person, a person of good will:

Answer:

whether he likes Cruz or not

by that criteria there are only a handful of honest people at Fox News..

But yeh, you will know them by how they treat the "least of My brethren" (see Mt 25:31-46)

Please vote for the Christian! (Ted Cruz, in case you haven't had time to watch news much and figure it out)

There is really only one Christian running

(Kasich could be a wannabe christian???... yeh... but Big deal. We absolutely KNOW Cruz is a Christian because he is pro life, the only one running who is--Kasich is not. So Kasich is OUT for all serious Christians)

:)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Moved topic to politics forum.