There is a National Rejection of God in America!! But this false pride can be destroyed in a day.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! But this false pride can be destroyed in a day. all the nations that forget God.

◄ 2 Chronicles 7:14 ►
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.===Yes!! Confess and Repent!!

◄ Psalm 9:17 ►
The wicked go down to the realm of the dead,====Hell!!
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! But this false pride can be destroyed in a day. all the nations that forget God.

Reactions: Rollo Tamasi

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! I take great pride in knowing I am now a son of God living my life in His blessings and protection.

'As I live,' says the Lord, 'to Me every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall make confession to God.' World English Bible. For it is written, 'As I live,' says the Lord, 'to me every knee will bow. Romans 14:11

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! I take great pride in knowing I am now a son of God living my life in His blessings and protection.

'As I live,' says the Lord, 'to Me every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall make confession to God.' World English Bible. For it is written, 'As I live,' says the Lord, 'to me every knee will bow. Romans 14:11

I don’t speak pig

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What real believer is not happy,proud and greatly blessed to be a son of God??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who would not be PROUD to know he is a son of God and joint heir with Jesus for all eternity in a new immortal body like Jesus has!!!

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pride is something you feel when you’ve accomplished something. What part of your salvation have you accomplished?

I thought the Catholic Church taught that one must cooperate with grace to be saved. So a person accomplishes some part of their salvation, it seems.

Reactions: bbyrd009

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the Catholic Church taught that one must cooperate with grace to be saved. So a person accomplishes some part of their salvation, it seems.

The only reason we can participate is because Christ justifies through his sacrifice and forgiveness. I think of it sort of like a child ‘buying’ a birthday present for a parent, using their parent’s money, while the parent takes them shopping.

Reactions: pia

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure glad my husband is in heaven now and I am waiting,,,,, and I know our children and grand children will be there one day.
Praying the rest to come also............ :)

Reactions: pia and Job

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm sure glad my husband is in heaven now and I am waiting,,,,, and I know our children and grand children will be there one day.
Praying the rest to come also............ :)

Ohhh and what beautiful and precious assurance we have in Christ!
2cx991.jpg

Reactions: pia

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

◄ 2 Chronicles 7:14 ►
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.===Yes!! Confess and Repent!!

◄ Psalm 9:17 ►
The wicked go down to the realm of the dead,====Hell!!

Indeed! It's not just America....

Reactions: Job

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been hearing a lot of that lately......... But the bible does tell us when things get bad GOD will bring us home and then

the lost will have there way, oh will they ever......... then they will ask them self why did I not listen........?

Reactions: Job

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America is beyond redemption. It has become the whore house of the world.

I couldn't agree with you more, [But] there is always a BUT! redemption is available, But will it come to pass. the department of re-education through the stealth of the wicked one, has removed God from our conscience, so there is no one in their mind except self. this is the most Important thing they removed! All people are created equal, with a unalienable right, with that there are God given rights and God give responsibility's, now all we have is Government given rights, which the Government can take away, and do whatever feels good for you!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sure am glad we had children..........

I think may be I would have just stopped going to church , since I was not happy with what the priest was doing and saying.
because I did slow down on going to church for some time , and then the children found a good friend..

who helped us all to be saved.......... the church may be ok now ? but it was not back then......

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I sure am glad we had children..........

I think may be I would have just stopped going to church , since I was not happy with what the priest was doing and saying.
because I did slow down on going to church for some time , and then the children found a good friend..

who helped us all to be saved.......... the church may be ok now ? but it was not back then......

That is an awesome testimony. I love those good friends who some how appear in our lives :D