There is too much negativity. Let us come together for a moment to share why each of us is grateful to God!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I praise and thank God for my EXISTENCE! I praise and thank God for making his existence known to little old me. I praise God for his promise to fix me as only he can and I definitely need to be fixed! I praise God for all of the loving people in my life because loving and being loved by them is fulfilling! Thank you God!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You Lord Jesus for watching over my family and sustaining us throughout many difficult years.

i praise You Lord for all whom you have Called unto Yourself and washed in Your Precious Blood.

Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, please grant more Grace as we approach the difficult days ahead as the world grows darker.
Grant us to be renewed with Power of the Holy Spirit that we may overcome and remain faithful - Amen

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Lord for my husband and my precious unborn child.

Thank you that I have food, clothing, shelter, and a variety of craft items and entertainment. I have access to a Bible and other books, music, and the internet.

I have parents who love me, family, and friends. I have a place to serve that's wonderful, and now have a church where I can seek the presence of God.

I can pray and have access to God through Jesus' sacrifice.

I'm grateful my husband works and I can be a homemaker.

Im grateful to be getting older and to have really changed over the years. Im grateful for my body in both appearance and function.

I love hot tea, lit candles, quiet mornings, nature walks, fresh air, and sunshine.

God has met all my needs and blessed me with more on top of it. Praise His Holy name. He will never leave or forsake me and He is more than enough in every season.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Thank you for loving us so much You sent Your Son to die for us so that we can be eternally with you.
Jesus, thank You for wanting us with You, and loving us.
Thank You for the Word which we can open and learn and read and reread , seeing new things all of the time.
Thank you for creating families, so we can grow together.
Thank you for animals, --they give much joy and laughter,
And thank You for the ability to laugh, and also the ability to cry, so we can show empathy to others.
Thank You for the myriad of foods You have provided to us, so many varieties!

It would have been enough for You to just give us life and the things here, but You want us with You so much that we will be living with You for eternity.

Dayenu, Father! Dayenu, Jesus.! It would have been enough

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Lord Jesus for loving us so much that you became a man, the Creator of the world who became the Savior of the world and humbled yourself by becoming a man, obedient to the Father unto death on that horrible cross to take upon our sins and suffering the punishment by wicked men on our behalf. Thank you for loving us in such an unfathomable way and providing salvation for all. Thank you for your salvation and eternal life you have given and the promised Holy Spirit who lives in us and is the down payment of our inheritance. Thank you that you will never leave us nor forsake us and that you have not left us as orphans. Thank you that your presence is always with us and that you have given us the commission to share your gospel that saved us with others. Help us to be your faithful witnesses to lost and dying world who so desperately needs the hope that we have in us and we can share with them as per 1 Peter 3:15. Thank you for saving my wife of 40 years, my children and grandchildren. Thank you for the church and local body I serve with those who love you. Thank you for the new job that you provided where the owners and administrator are believers where we serve the elderly in an assisted living community. Thank you for this forum where we can encourage others in their walk with you. And last but not least thank you for this day where we have another day we can bring glory to your name and be thankful. This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is my choice and privilege to meditate on God's goodness and all the blessings He's given till tears of joy run down my face.

He's the reason my marriage went right and I have a husband who loves me. He's given me a baby girl to carry in the womb who kicks and has a button nose.

He's given me peace and a home. A life of fullness and friendship. A family and a Christian family. He's taught me how to serve and give. He's drawing me to seek out an encounter with Him once again.

He's good and He's merciful. It's all about His glory. He turned my life around, giving me beauty for ashes. He helps me to be truly alive, to be truly awake to the fact that right here and now, we are blessed because of the gift of life being given. Every day is a new chance to make the most of it.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I look up to my mates (Australians) - I am grateful for them. They have a pure spirit and care for each other and are there for each other. Sometimes they are a bit aimless and purposeless, but when they are kind they really mean it and want to help you. The power of being of like mind, is a really strong encouragement and the Devil has a hard time pushing us around! One day I want to be an example to them, that their love has paid off and that there is a path to Heaven, despite how difficult it is for all our mates to get there at once. I'm guessing the day will come when we look back and laugh, at how close we were to God, without realising it!

Last edited:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Lord that we have the means & freedom to read & study your word w/o fear of reprisals

Thank you for your fullness in the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit and that you are ever ready to respond when we seek, ask or knock!

Thank you for the family of joint-heirs with Jesus & our freedom to come together & break the bread of life in communion with one another.

 Amen

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is my choice and privilege to meditate on God's goodness and all the blessings He's given till tears of joy run down my face.

He's the reason my marriage went right and I have a husband who loves me. He's given me a baby girl to carry in the womb who kicks and has a button nose.

He's given me peace and a home. A life of fullness and friendship. A family and a Christian family. He's taught me how to serve and give. He's drawing me to seek out an encounter with Him once again.

He's good and He's merciful. It's all about His glory. He turned my life around, giving me beauty for ashes. He helps me to be truly alive, to be truly awake to the fact that right here and now, we are blessed because of the gift of life being given. Every day is a new chance to make the most of it.

May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am grateful for the cleaning I was able to do. The living room feels so much more peaceful now. Im grateful for the simple pleasure of sitting outside. Of getting to rest when Im too tired.

I don't have to have it all when I have the Lord and the things He has provided for me.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I praise and thank God for my EXISTENCE! I praise and thank God for making his existence known to little old me. I praise God for his promise to fix me as only he can and I definitely need to be fixed! I praise God for all of the loving people in my life because loving and being loved by them is fulfilling! Thank you God!
Hello, Patrick, And Amen, Thank you, LORD, for the things you have provided for us both great and small.

Love, Walter and Debbie

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so thankful that we serve a God who is not limited nor relegated to the thinking process of humanity.

Praises to his faithfulness in being attentive when we ask, seek or knock; for he is NOT slack concerning his promises.

Hallelujah for the fullness of the Godhead and how he operates in a world of fallen mankind by his word and his Holy Spirit!
Amen.