There's more!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord asked me to make this thread, this morning, but it is also Monday and I have alot to do on Monday. He knows that, so it is ok but forgive my errors please.

There is more to the Lord than just asking Him into your life and getting salvation. There is more than just being able to consider yourself a member of the Kingdom of heaven. Another thread went to talk about the high calling and didn't really get it right. We are called into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. That of course is going to result is getting salvation and membership in the Kingdom of heaven. But having Christ in your life and being considered as a member of the Kingdom of heaven means a whole lot more than is being presented in recent thread on this forum. It means you can get into a close personal relationship with the King of kings - our Lord Jesus Christ. And tell me please, if you have a personal relationship with Him and are part of His Kingdom, then do you not hear from Him and those in His Kingdom (angelic spirits) everyday called "Today"????

You can ask Him into your life and leave Him alone in the corner of your soul and never talk to Him. SOOOOOOO many people do that. The advantage of personally knowing your Creator is actually walking and talking with Him! What would you like? You might not get it because He loves you, even as a father, so you might not get it, but do you want to be a missionary to a far off land. I am pretty sure that if you want that He can set it up for you. I let my children who I love decide what they wanted to do in life. And He is the One who gave you life - the ability to make decisions - so He is there to talk to about them!

Now for your good and the good of others, He might want to have a say in it and that is obviously worth listening to, but being a missionary to a far-off land doesn't necessarily mean you have a better and closer relationship with Him than the local garbage man!!!

Do we not still understand? It is about knowing Him, the King of kings, and He loves you!! So we read things in the Bible like, you have not because you have not asked. It is followed with something about 'or are asking for selfish reason', but that is obvious. Because He loves you He is not just going to add to your selfishness.

The point is that it is not about positions in the church, that could be about selfishness. It is not about telling others all that you know, that can be from pride. If you really want to help others then you want to get them into a closer relationship with the Lord our God. So preaching the Word of God means telling people they can talk to, hear from, and get to know there creator personally - and thus that is the great calling we have in Jesus Christ - that we can personally get to know Him!!

But again, if you do know Him and do have Him inside you then surely you must be hearing things form Him daily - because He is Lord of lords, and thus your Lord then you also get instructions like "Karl, go tell them there is more."

There is more than knowing a few verses in the Bible, more than going into the mission field which is everywhere, than a brief encounter with the power of God that gets you to ask Him into your life, more than the position than you think you have, and more than knowing a lot of facts - there is knowing Him - the King of kings - and that means talking and hearing from Him, developing a personal relationship with Him! Indeed, the more is the personal relationship you develop with the King of kings - so expect to also know angels personally, because who gets to know the King and fails to know about His Kingdom?

Reactions: shortangel

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord asked me to make this thread, this morning, but it is also Monday and I have alot to do on Monday. He knows that, so it is ok but forgive my errors please.

There is more to the Lord than just asking Him into your life and getting salvation. There is more than just being able to consider yourself a member of the Kingdom of heaven. Another thread went to talk about the high calling and didn't really get it right. We are called into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. That of course is going to result is getting salvation and membership in the Kingdom of heaven. But having Christ in your life and being considered as a member of the Kingdom of heaven means a whole lot more than is being presented in recent thread on this forum. It means you can get into a close personal relationship with the King of kings - our Lord Jesus Christ. And tell me please, if you have a personal relationship with Him and are part of His Kingdom, then do you not hear from Him and those in His Kingdom (angelic spirits) everyday called "Today"????

You can ask Him into your life and leave Him alone in the corner of your soul and never talk to Him. SOOOOOOO many people do that. The advantage of personally knowing your Creator is actually walking and talking with Him! What would you like? You might not get it because He loves you, even as a father, so you might not get it, but do you want to be a missionary to a far off land. I am pretty sure that if you want that He can set it up for you. I let my children who I love decide what they wanted to do in life. And He is the One who gave you life - the ability to make decisions - so He is there to talk to about them!

Now for your good and the good of others, He might want to have a say in it and that is obviously worth listening to, but being a missionary to a far-off land doesn't necessarily mean you have a better and closer relationship with Him than the local garbage man!!!

Do we not still understand? It is about knowing Him, the King of kings, and He loves you!! So we read things in the Bible like, you have not because you have not asked. It is followed with something about 'or are asking for selfish reason', but that is obvious. Because He loves you He is not just going to add to your selfishness.

The point is that it is not about positions in the church, that could be about selfishness. It is not about telling others all that you know, that can be from pride. If you really want to help others then you want to get them into a closer relationship with the Lord our God. So preaching the Word of God means telling people they can talk to, hear from, and get to know there creator personally - and thus that is the great calling we have in Jesus Christ - that we can personally get to know Him!!

But again, if you do know Him and do have Him inside you then surely you must be hearing things form Him daily - because He is Lord of lords, and thus your Lord then you also get instructions like "Karl, go tell them there is more."

There is more than knowing a few verses in the Bible, more than going into the mission field which is everywhere, than a brief encounter with the power of God that gets you to ask Him into your life, more than the position than you think you have, and more than knowing a lot of facts - there is knowing Him - the King of kings - and that means talking and hearing from Him, developing a personal relationship with Him! Indeed, the more is the personal relationship you develop with the King of kings - so expect to also know angels personally, because who gets to know the King and fails to know about His Kingdom?
I really like the phrase he is more....he is more than a savior, friend, brother, king, etc. He is our all in all.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know the angels personally, nor can I find in the Bible any of the folk in it who were on personal terms with angels. Angels can assist you when you need sometime (they can save us from things) but I know nowhere are we counseled to get personal with them.
I would be very careful with that.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know the angels personally, nor can I find in the Bible any of the folk in it who were on personal terms with angels. Angels can assist you when you need sometime (they can save us from things) but I know nowhere are we counseled to get personal with them.
Let no man beguile you ...........exactly sister . angel worship is bad news . You were spot on right
to be concerned . Let all who name the name of Christ stay plugged in our bibles .
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary act of worshipping angels . beguile you of YOUR REWARD .
Very good answer dear sister . Now let us praise and thank the LORD continuously .

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Really - let's take a look at the Bible:

Ps 91:11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.

Ok - you are thinking that angels are guarding you in ALL you ways and you wouldn't get to know them? Do you think the President of the USA never gets to know any of the Secret Service men who guard Him?

How about those who minister to you? Do you get to know any of the pastors and such who minister to you at church?

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

What about those with Lot and family?

Gen 19:1,2 Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. And he said, “Now behold, my lords, please turn aside into your servant’s house, and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way.” They said however, “No, but we shall spend the night in the square.”

Gen 19:3 Yet he urged them strongly, so they turned aside to him and entered his house; and he prepared a feast for them, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.

Gen 19:11 They struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they wearied themselves trying to find the doorway.

Gen 19:15 When morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Up, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away in the punishment of the city.”

Gen 19:17 When they had brought them outside, one said, “Escape for your life! Do not look behind you, and do not stay [fn]anywhere in the valley; escape to the mountains, or you will be swept away.”

Gen 19:18,19 But Lot said to them, “Oh no, my lords! “Now behold, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have magnified your lovingkindness, which you have shown me by saving my life; but I cannot escape to the mountains, for the disaster will overtake me and I will die;

Gen 19: 21,22 He said to him, “Behold, I grant you this request also, not to overthrow the town of which you have spoken. “Hurry, escape there, for I cannot do anything until you arrive there.” Therefore the name of the town was called Zoar.

These two angels not only show up a Lot's place, they help Lot with the evil people there, then they even spend the night, get Lot and his family up in the morning, take them outside the city and tell Lot where to go, then listen to Lot's request and reasoning then change the instruction to accommodate Lot's desire - and let me get this straight - you don't think Lot actually got to know them, right?

Gen 32:1,2 Now as Jacob went on his way, the angels of God met him. Jacob said when he saw them, “This is God’s camp.” So he named that place Mahanaim.

The Bible, as nice as it is, is still only about 1500 pages - and it has to cover a lot. It is enough to given you the wisdom that leads to salvation which is in Jesus Christ - and it explains that Jesus came preaching the Kingdom of God, and that the Kingdom of God is in your midst - but who believes this and applies it to their lives????

Gen 28:12 He had a dream, and behold, a ladder was set on the earth with its top reaching to heaven; and behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.

Jn 1:51 And He *said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,

Luke 8:1 Soon afterwards, He began going around from one city and village to another, proclaiming and preaching the kingdom of God. The twelve were with Him,

Do you not even understand that both Jesus and those disciples were not preaching about something they didn't know anything about? Do you not understand that they saw the angels ascending and descending on Jesus Christ?

Jn 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they *were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself *would not contain the books that *would be written.

If we get to know the King we should then get to know about His Kingdom, should we not?

Jn 18:36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

Ok - Pilate probably did not understand, but who wrote the gospel of John surely knew and understood, right? The Angels who serve the Lord are not of this world, but they are in our midst! They are ministering, that are sent to us! So what then is our problem, since all that is going on around us and we don't know about it?? Could it be that with our eyes we don't see and with our ears we barely hear???

Mat 13: 15 FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,

Also see Is 6:10 - Jn 12:40 - Act 28:27

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?”

Mat 13L:11 Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. “For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. “Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;

People - what should I tell you?

There was this ant carrying a heavy load and looking up at a big hill, thinking how he was going to have to take that load to the top of the hill. At the same time there was this little boy looking down at a small ant hill and decided to just jump right on top of it. What is your perspective of heaven?

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let no man beguile you ...........exactly sister . angel worship is bad news . You were spot on right
to be concerned . Let all who name the name of Christ stay plugged in our bibles .
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary act of worshipping angels . beguile you of YOUR REWARD .
Very good answer dear sister . Now let us praise and thank the LORD continuously .
Jn 5:39,40 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Anyone reading the Bible should know about that group of religious leaders Jesus came up against. "Experts" - they consider themselves. They studied the Scriptures and followed the traditions of the day, but of Jesus Christ they knew nothing.

The "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS" was standing infront of them and they had not a clue.

And it was clear why, they did not seek and worship the King!! Infact, they thought Jesus Christ had a demon.

Along with the twelve disciples, Jesus preached the Kingdom of God.

Luke 8:1 Soon afterwards, He began going around from one city and village to another, proclaiming and preaching the kingdom of God. The twelve were with Him,

Luke 17:21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!' or, ‘There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

Yet that group could not understand, because with their spiritual ears the barely heard and with their spiritual eyes they could not see what was in their midst!

They didn't know that to worship God you have to worship Him in both spirit and in truth!

Jn 4:24 “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

In turns out that the kingdom of the KING is not of this world!

Jn 18:36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”

Though they studied and followed tradition that didn't understand because they didn't hear His voice!

Jn 18:37 Therefore Pilate said to Him, “So You are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

Yet the Lord's sheep hear His voice and they enter and out!

Jn 10:3 “To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
Jn 10:9 “I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

It should be easy to just say, "Seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him" - but those who can't believe so they can't hear Him by faith, it is almost impossible to get them to just believe in Him, the KING OF KINGS who preaches His Kingdom.

Jn 8:21 Then He said again to them, “I go away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin; where I am going, you cannot come.”

If they don't believe in Him and thus seek Him by faith, then though they seek they will not find. It should be simply to understand; His Kingdom is not of this world! God is spirit so His kingdom in spirit, yet because with their ears they barely hear and with their eyes they don't see they can not find Him even if they seek Him, because the don't seek Him by faith.

Hab 2:4 “Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him;
But the righteous will live by his faith.

They get it wrong! They say things like " Let all who name the name of Christ stay plugged in our bibles ", but the Bible tells them to plug into Jesus Christ! So they worship their bibles and not our Lord Jesus Christ! They think the mention of an angel means someone worships angels, but that just shows they did not listen to Jesus Christ who to this day comes preaching the Kingdom of God because it is His Kingdom.

They think they will enter the Kingdom of God when the die, but the Kingdom of God was always in their midst!!! Those that know Him, know that! You see that angels of God ascending and descending on Him - that is to say 'in His instructions." He commands His angels and they watch over you, and minister to you, and do the work that He gives them. So you will get to know the angels who serve the KING OF KINGS.

Anyone who does know that doesn't know Him very well! Perhaps a new Christian, who is just getting to know the King, but not those who have been around a bit.

Is 6:1 In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple.

Gen 32:1 Now as Jacob went on his way, the angels of God met him.

Job 4:18 ‘He puts no trust even in His servants; And against His angels He charges error.

Ps 103:20 Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!

Mat 13:41 “The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom [fn]all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,

They say ' The Bible, The Bible', but clearly they don't even believe what they read!

Jn 5: 46,47 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 5:39,40 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Anyone reading the Bible should know about that group of religious leaders Jesus came up against. "Experts" - they consider themselves. They studied the Scriptures and followed the traditions of the day, but of Jesus Christ they knew nothing.

The "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS" was standing infront of them and they had not a clue.

And it was clear why, they did not seek and worship the King!! Infact, they thought Jesus Christ had a demon.

Along with the twelve disciples, Jesus preached the Kingdom of God.

Luke 17:21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!' or, ‘There it is!' For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

Yet that group could not understand, because with their spiritual ears the barely heard and with their spiritual eyes they could not see what was in their midst!

They didn't know that to worship God you have to worship Him in both spirit and in truth!

Jn 4:24 “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

In turns out that the kingdom of the KING is not of this world!

Though they studied and followed tradition that didn't understand because they didn't hear His voice!

Jn 18:37 Therefore Pilate said to Him, “So You are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

Yet the Lord's sheep hear His voice and they enter and out!

Jn 10:3 “To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
Jn 10:9 “I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

It should be easy to just say, "Seek Jesus Christ and listen to Him" - but those who can't believe so they can't hear Him by faith, it is almost impossible to get them to just believe in Him, the KING OF KINGS who preaches His Kingdom.

Jn 8:21 Then He said again to them, “I go away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin; where I am going, you cannot come.”

If they don't believe in Him and thus seek Him by faith, then though they seek they will not find. It should be simply to understand; His Kingdom is not of this world! God is spirit so His kingdom in spirit, yet because with their ears they barely hear and with their eyes they don't see they can not find Him even if they seek Him, because the don't seek Him by faith.

Hab 2:4 “Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him;
But the righteous will live by his faith.

They get it wrong! They say things like " Let all who name the name of Christ stay plugged in our bibles ", but the Bible tells them to plug into Jesus Christ! So they worship their bibles and not our Lord Jesus Christ! They think the mention of an angel means someone worships angels, but that just shows they did not listen to Jesus Christ who to this day comes preaching the Kingdom of God because it is His Kingdom.

They think they will enter the Kingdom of God when the die, but the Kingdom of God was always in their midst!!! Those that know Him, know that! You see that angels of God ascending and descending on Him - that is to say 'in His instructions." He commands His angels and they watch over you, and minister to you, and do the work that He gives them. So you will get to know the angels who serve the KING OF KINGS.

Anyone who does know that doesn't know Him very well! Perhaps a new Christian, who is just getting to know the King, but not those who have been around a bit.

Is 6:1 In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple.

Gen 32:1 Now as Jacob went on his way, the angels of God met him.

Job 4:18 ‘He puts no trust even in His servants; And against His angels He charges error.

Ps 103:20 Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!

Mat 13:41 “The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom [fn]all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,

They say ' The Bible, The Bible', but clearly they don't even believe what they read!

Jn 5: 46,47 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”
Sounds just like these cushy false love preachers , who think they KNOW LOVE , when that love they follow is contrary to both
GOD and His love . True lambs better know the scriptures and not fall for the false love all inclusive crap pile dung lie .
The false love movement has taken captive most all folks now . USING the very words of JESUS as an excuse to
overlook the truth in scripture . DONT you know , dont you know that them so called pharisees back in the day
DIDNT really love the truth of scripture . THEY USED IT as a means , AS DOES ROME and much all of the protestant realm
, for power and control . WE HAD BETTER KNOW our bibles well . ONLY a clown and a false puppet
would try and sway us from the dire importance of knowing and learning the scripture .
SO many folks THINK THEY KNOW GOD , THINK they know CHRIST , and yet what they know contradicts scriptures .
MAKING IT VOID , OF SATAN , of the DRAGON , of the serpent , and of all that which is unholy and death .
TRUE lambs would learn those bibles well . Just cause false folks might have some scrips memorized ,
Dont mean we ought not to learn scrips . IT JUST means what little they KNOW , what they THINK they know
THEY USE for one purpose . FOR CONTROL . THEY FALSE and of the devil . Hold not thy breath waiting for me
to say otherwise . GET IN THE BIBLE and get a fat snortful of that drink . Dont let false men
use the bad examples of other false men to lead us away from the dire importance of KNOWING THE SCRIPS . IF SO YA DUPED .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds just like these cushy false love preachers , who think they KNOW LOVE , when that love they follow is contrary to both
GOD and His love . True lambs better know the scriptures and not fall for the false love all inclusive crap pile dung lie .
The false love movement has taken captive most all folks now . USING the very words of JESUS as an excuse to
overlook the truth in scripture . DONT you know , dont you know that them so called pharisees back in the day
DIDNT really love the truth of scripture . THEY USED IT as a means , AS DOES ROME and much all of the protestant realm
, for power and control . WE HAD BETTER KNOW our bibles well . ONLY a clown and a false puppet
would try and sway us from the dire importance of knowing and learning the scripture .
SO many folks THINK THEY KNOW GOD , THINK they know CHRIST , and yet what they know contradicts scriptures .
MAKING IT VOID , OF SATAN , of the DRAGON , of the serpent , and of all that which is unholy and death .
TRUE lambs would learn those bibles well . Just cause false folks might have some scrips memorized ,
Dont mean we ought not to learn scrips . IT JUST means what little they KNOW , what they THINK they know
THEY USE for one purpose . FOR CONTROL . THEY FALSE and of the devil . Hold not thy breath waiting for me
to say otherwise . GET IN THE BIBLE and get a fat snortful of that drink . Dont let false men
use the bad examples of other false men to lead us away from the dire importance of KNOWING THE SCRIPS . IF SO YA DUPED .

Just take a look at what you post vs what I post -- You say "truth in the scriptures" but you don't back up a thing you wrote with Scriptures!!!!

Where as I used over 15 Scriptures to back up what I wrote.

Yet that is not the important part! The important part is the not hearing Jesus Christ and thus not knowing about the King and thus His Kingdom.

The first words I heard from Him were "Read Your Bible", but then of course He was not the Scriptures, but the One who tells His sheep to read them, and then He talks to us about them. That is what the Pharisees and the Jews in general failed to understand then, and there is nothing new under the Sun. It still happens.

The Scriptures are not the "Truth" we are preaching - Jesus Christ is the "Truth" we are preaching, and He is also the King over the Kingdom of God - which based upon what you write, you have no idea of it! You search the Scriptures, but you don't seek Jesus Christ and what He says - otherwise you would know that Jesus Christ is the end of the Law for those you believe.

Romans 10:1-4 Brethren, my heart’s desire and my prayer to God for them is for their salvation. For I testify about them that they have a zeal for God, but not in accordance with knowledge. For not knowing about God’s righteousness and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

You say "Get in the Bible", but by what can be read it is me and not you who fails to consider what is written in the Bible!! Still - it is not about what is written!! It is about actually knowing Jesus Christ and hearing from Him!

And if you indeed were hearing from Him you would understand what I have been saying.

Jn 8: 43 “Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word.

If indeed you heard His words you would know about the angels that serve Him. But as it is you don't hear Him, so you don't understand and can not accept a testimony about hearing Him and His angels who He indeed sends to minister to those who will inherit salvation.

Heb 1: 14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

The answer to that is YES - but you can't accept that testimony!!

Jn 3: 11 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things? “Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

It is sad - that so many seek the Scriptures for eternal life, but don't figure out that the Scriptures were about getting people to seek the KING OF KINGS, Jesus Christ, so that they might wind up in the Kingdom of God.

They can read:

Mat 6: 33 “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you

But they can accept a testimony that the Kingdom of God is actually there in their midst, because it has to sought by faith.

So they come across "Scriptures, Scriptures, Scriptures" and fail to notice:

Gal 3: 22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Nobody has to believe I am right, but they do have to seek Jesus Christ by faith, and He is the King over the Kingdom of God who sends His holy angels to watch over you and minister to you! You will see the angels of heaven that serve Him ascending and descending on Him. You should have heard the angels praising Him like a choir in an open heaven. You should not only have had conversations with the King, Jesus Christ, everyday called Today, but also have had conversation with angels, because there are more with you than against you and they watch over and minister to those of us who will inherit salvation! What is written in the Bible is correct, but that just confirms what you come to know when you actually do know Jesus Christ!!

You are not seeking first the kingdom of God is you are not hearing from both the King and those who serve Him!!!

Dan 8:16 And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, “Gabriel, give this man an understanding of the vision.”

Daniel saw the man, Jesus Christ, and heard the instruction given to the angel Gabriel by Him, to minister to him. And so Daniel heard from angels, or did you think Daniel had time to write down all that every happened between him and the LORD OF LORDS??

The King and His Kingdom is in your midst every single day called "Today", but some can't accept that!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thread was about how there is more for us. Yet the Lord once told me:

"Karl, for people to believe me for more they first must believe me for what I already gave them!"

He gave us a Kingdom, even the Kingdom of God!!!!

The problem is that people don't even realize that!!

John the Baptist came preaching the Kingdom of God. You don't proclaim something if it is not there to be had. Jesus had already provided the Kingdom of God before He died on the cross!!!

I don't understand how anyone who read the Bible didn't understand that!!!

Gen 19:1 Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom

Why did those angels show up there? Did not Abraham have a conversation about Lot and him living in Sodom?

Gen 18: 20-23 And the LORD said, “The outcry of Sodom and Gomorrah is indeed great, and their sin is exceedingly grave. I will go down now, and see if they have done entirely according to its outcry, which has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”

Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, while Abraham was still standing before the LORD. Abraham came near and said, “Will You indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked?

Do you not see how Abraham not only knew the Lord but was aware of the angels with Him? Do you not see how even back then Abraham reasoned with the Lord and got an adjustment in the plan which saved Lot and his family?

So why are we "Believers" so unaware of the fact the we not only have the King but the Kingdom of God??

Mat 16:19 “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”

Mat 18: 18 “Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.

Abraham believed, so he talked to the Lord even though not a single scripture had yet been written, and Abraham figured out that he could come near the Lord, reason with Him, ask for a favor from the King and get angels to help someone he cared about!!

Abraham knew this, but an unbelieving generation won't understand!!

Mat 8: 9-12 But the centurion said, “Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and myservant will be healed. “For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to this one, ‘Go!’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.

Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel. “I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven; but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Jesus didn't lie!! They like that centurion who understands and believes Jesus to be the King who can and will send help to us, will recline at the table with Abraham, because they believed, but many sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness, "in that place there will be weeping ad gnashing of teeth"

So who are these "sons of the kingdom" who will be casts out?? Is it just those Jews from back then?

Mat 7:22,23,“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

If you indeed know Jesus Christ, you know that He is the LORD OF LORD - so He gives both you and the angels of heaven instructions! If you know Him you know that He is the King over the Kingdom of heaven. It is not just saying "Lord, Lord" it is actually listening to Him, and if Him then you will also hear from the angels, He sends to also do His bidding and work!

If you don't believe in the Kingdom of God then you don't believe in Jesus Christ, the King who rules over it!! You are not like the Centurion, and you are not like Abraham! So whose sons and daughters are you really??

Still - He (The KING OF KINGS) stands at the door and knocks so if anyone hears His voice He will come into them and eat with them, like He did with Abraham. And when Abraham ate with Him Abraham also figured out about the Kingdom - those angels who do like He instructs them.

So it you are talking to Him, the King, then perhaps you should ask Him a bit about His Kingdom?? Perhaps you should seek first the kingdom of God, like instructed!! It includes the King and those who serve Him!!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Agreed because they might be demons in disguise.
At first Macbeth thought the witches were helping him, but his mate wisely warns him not to trust them because they might be leading him up the garden path..:)-

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed because they might be demons in disguise.
At first Macbeth thought the witches were helping him, but his mate wisely warns him not to trust them because they might be leading him up the garden path..:)-

They might be so how do you test them???????

If we really have read the Bible we don't have to SAAAAACCCRED because "they might be demons"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have we not read that we are to fear God????

Yet people go around fearing the devils in this world, and it just sound silly once you truly get to know the Lord!!

It is like the servant of the prophet story we read in 2 Kings, and the problem is exactly like in the story! Some go around saying how "they have to match the Bible", meaning they follow the Bible when they don't - and the "they" are those who actually hear from the Lord like the Bible says we should. The "fear" of demons shows exactly the problem they have - that problem they have is that with their ears they barely see and with their eyes they don't see!

2 Kings 6: 15-17 Now when the attendant of the man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was circling the city. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” Then Elisha prayed and said, “O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” And the LORD opened the servant’s eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

Yeah - they might be trying to serve the Lord at church, but with their eyes they don't see!!!!!!

If you were seeing with your spiritual eyes you would see that there are more with you than against you!!

So your FEAR of demons shows that you are not seeing with your spiritual eyes!!!

Indeed, if you could see with your spiritual eyes you would also know that those with you are not only more than the enemy, but also they are more powerful!! You would also see that they are not fearing the enemy, that is you not the angels who serve the Lord!

In 2 Kings we read that the enemy had chariots, but the army of God had CHARIOTS OF FIRE!!!!

Ps 91: 1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”

Look at the above post - is that someone who has actually made the LORD, "“My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”?
Is that someone who has the angels of God guarding him?

Ps 91: 11 No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent.
For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.

Yeah you need to still test the spirit - see 1 Jn 4:1-3 - but you do not need to fear them and anytime!! Not if you have ears to hear and eyes to see!! Because you can see what is going on around you and you can actually use that test in 1 Jn 4:1-3 which requires you hear what the spirit confess and whether it is Jesus Christ came in the flesh or not.

So how does that actually look when you are under God so that He has His angels guarding you??

I'm in So California and one day my mom asked me to help her and friend. Her friend was moving to Las Vegas (and don't start thinking that Las Vegas is worse than other cities. Just open your eyes, the spiritual realm is around us all). So we packed up a car and took what we could for her friend and moved her to Las Vegas. Now most of the time I don't actually go around using my spiritual eyes to see, but sometimes. I was using them late that night as we started to drive back when I notice two spirts, big black figures that were looking over the freeway below them, while I was at a red light on that same street going over the freeway. With that I asked my Lord Jesus Christ, what if anything I was to make of them.

They obviously had become aware of that thought of mine because they instantly turned around and focused on me. They started walking towards me in their dark eight foot frames. It was indeed very intimidating, but then a flash of white light came out from behind me and suddenly there was a nine foot angel shining in bright white light with a sword in his hand which also glowed in white light.

The interesting part was that the demons did not appear afraid either. They just looked, notice, and then turned around and walked back to what they were doing before as if nothing had happened. The angel in a flash went back to behind me somewhere. I drove off with the change in the stop light and thinking, 'That is so weird". Yet being around the Lord you find out that He is always teaching you things!! Those things actually do match up with the Bible. There actually are angel which guard you, and the Lord is going to show you this, because He is going to give you eyes to see and ears to hear!!

I understand that people who do not have ears to hear and eyes to see can't understand this, but that just means I need to actually point them to Jesus Christ, and that they need to stop pretending obedience to Him!!

They are not folloiwng the Bible, maybe they follow Shakespeare, Macbeth, and that fiction, but if they actually believed the Bible they would have sought Jesus Christ as their Lord, even as the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS - so they wouldn't think every spirit is a demon. Maybe every spirit they know is a demon, but even that does not have to stay that way. If they repent of their ways and seek the our Lord Jesus Christ they will find Him!

Duet 4:29-31 “But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul. “When you are in distress and all these things have come upon you, in the latter days you will return to the LORD your God and listen to His voice. “For the LORD your God is a compassionate God; He will not fail you nor destroy you nor forget the covenant with your fathers which He swore to them.