There's no "My" in Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
So many faith's, so many choices. Especially for Christianity itself for what I have examined. A simple Google search should display the numbered sects splintering the faith more than thirty thousand in number.

Christian's from one side of the planet to the other war for their particular faith.
"It's my faith" they claim. It's my faith?
How's it your faith? Like you actually can choose the truth. Or does truth and faith come from the one true God?

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's to be expected....a treasure diluted and or in conflict is the enemy's attempt to muddy the waters however, God is not short changed, his Spirit searches the hearts and minds of men.....his influence is present as Jesus testifies, 'he will draw all men'
The fact that men make a mess does not mean he is not there for any and all who call on his name.

Reactions: Mantis

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It's to be expected....a treasure diluted and or in conflict is the enemy's attempt to muddy the waters however, God is not short changed, his Spirit searches the hearts and minds of men.....his influence is present as Jesus testifies, 'he will draw all men'
The fact that men make a mess does not mean he is not there for any and all who call on his name.
God doesn't have a name.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Omnipresent. He is everywhere and he also is incredibly personal. He knows the number of hairs on your head.

Are you looking for him? You’re still here. I found Jesus when I was looking for him, not attacking him. Try this…pray to him to reveal himself to you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Omnipresent. He is everywhere and he also is incredibly personal. He knows the number of hairs on your head.

Are you looking for him? You’re still here. I found Jesus when I was looking for him, not attacking him. Try this…pray to him to reveal himself to you.
I think of the words of Hagar: "Thou God seest me".... (Genesis 16.13).

Reactions: Mantis

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So many faith's, so many choices. Especially for Christianity itself for what I have examined. A simple Google search should display the numbered sects splintering the faith more than thirty thousand in number.

Christian's from one side of the planet to the other war for their particular faith.
"It's my faith" they claim. It's my faith?
How's it your faith? Like you actually can choose the truth. Or does truth and faith come from the one true God?

The one true God -> the Messiah’s God.