These Are The End Times Were in People!! Earthquakes, Pestilence, Famins, Disasters!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Subject topping...

"These Are The End Times Were in People!! Earthquakes, Pestilence, Famins, Disasters!!"

No kidding! Dah!

We would never had known if you hadn't told us! :rolleyes:

And the Good News is...Jesus still saves...and God is still on the throne. And we all have a secure hiding place.... IN HIM.

Reactions: Nancy

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever occur to anyone that these things have been happening, steadily ongoing, since the day they were first mentioned? And I seriously doubt any of that stuff is worse now or more frequent.... we simply have the ability to now know of anything and everything instantly.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would eurge people to have an open mind and watch the video and not add ur own presuppositions!! its 2 warn u people!! everyone has their own opinions but Gods word is true as the bible says " let God be true and every man a liar " and u cant argue with Gods word!! Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places!! dats the bible folks not me!!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would eurge people to have an open mind and watch the video and not add ur own presuppositions!! its 2 warn u people!! everyone has their own opinions but Gods word is true as the bible says " let God be true and every man a liar " and u cant argue with Gods word!! Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places!! dats the bible folks not me!!
But I'm not concerned for myself, should I be?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is going on now is a creation of Satanist and that's all, they are working to enslave all under their new world order, they will kill most of the worlds population, it's all been planed to starve most to death, we have 2 weeks petrol in Australia and we can not refine it here anymore and the people are just to stupid to understand what can happen, we have been set up ! so as to fail and the USA has be set up to fail, no one could be so stupid as to letting all this happen.

It's the Media that keeps a lid on all this and it's owed by Satanist.

The whole thing has been set up to crash at their command just like setting up demolition of a building.
They set things up to crash them down that's how the game play has always went.

It has nothing to do with God but more to do with disregarding God and that's the main point of the subject at hand nowadays.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is going on now is a creation of Satanist and that's all, they are working to enslave all under their new world order, they will kill most of the worlds population, it's all been planed to starve most to death, we have 2 weeks petrol in Australia and we can not refine it here anymore and the people are just to stupid to understand what can happen, we have been set up ! so as to fail and the USA has be set up to fail, no one could be so stupid as to letting all this happen.

It's the Media that keeps a lid on all this and it's owed by Satanist.

The whole thing has been set up to crash at their command just like setting up demolition of a building.
They set things up to crash them down that's how the game play has always went.

It has nothing to do with God but more to do with disregarding God and that's the main point of the subject at hand nowadays.

Well said man, u sound like a wise person. I recommend u watching dis video and guys channel, just scroll down 2 his earlier vids theirs a lot on there!!