"They Never Hurt Anyone."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever hear that about lbgqt "rights?" Leave them alone, they don't hurt anyone? What they do doesn't effect me, so...? They only want the same rights? Being a sodomite hurts no one else's rights? They don't want special rights, just equal rights?

If you've been bamboozled by all their lies and deceit, stop drinking the kool-aid!

Sodomites want others to bow to them, that's a fact. If not one could face imprisonment:

Good Morning Britain on Twitter

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever hear that about lbgqt "rights?" Leave them alone, they don't hurt anyone? What they do doesn't effect me, so...? They only want the same rights? Being a sodomite hurts no one else's rights? They don't want special rights, just equal rights?

If you've been bamboozled by all their lies and deceit, stop drinking the kool-aid!

Sodomites want others to bow to them, that's a fact. If not one could face imprisonment:

They want equal rights by taking away the free speech and religious rights of others. Not to mention government financial support in allowing such things as adoption.

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it about time that "Civil Rights" itself Never came from equality in the law? Demonstrate, Demonstrate, powerful, shake the earth, and there wasn't a court Settlement, the Courts made irrational jumps of social activism like Brown V Board of Education. The Reasoning stated? Extreme social activism. period mark. Homosexuals will start making the laws like, whoever else, rode in on the Civil Rights Coattails, of some group, and made the Responsibility Payment and Healthcare.
So sure thing that people "own" your business further along this road they're on that we ourselves Create the culture that we Make certain people Required to be seen as tough, enduring, outright, judges of situations, we place on the shoulders of these groups with the culture of it. We point out a group of wrongful intolerance, leave the discussion, and all around is going to be people that have no alternative but to a product of culture as the wrongfully intolerated.
The post-Baby Boomer generations will keep making the same form of decision! The word Marriage does Not predate Christianity. Its a word from 1250 AD. The Churches decided what the Heck their word meant. If the Government has to keep leading the Church on who gets to visit whom at the ir hospitals particularly those very committed and homosexual, they better stop twisting the Inquisitorial racks, and make some backstage pass system.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever hear that about lbgqt "rights?" Leave them alone, they don't hurt anyone? What they do doesn't effect me, so...? They only want the same rights? Being a sodomite hurts no one else's rights? They don't want special rights, just equal rights? If you've been bamboozled by all their lies and deceit, stop drinking the kool-aid! Sodomites want others to bow to them, that's a fact. If not one could face imprisonment:Good Morning Britain on Twitter

I live on a block with about 5 gay households including Rob, directly across the street. Gays have stayed inside the law much better than the Heterosexual households in the neighborhood for over 20 years. Bob is a very good neighbor.
What Does the Bible Say About How to Treat Neighbors? - OpenBible.info

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it about time that "Civil Rights" itself Never came from equality in the law? Demonstrate, Demonstrate, powerful, shake the earth, and there wasn't a court Settlement, the Courts made irrational jumps of social activism like Brown V Board of Education. The Reasoning stated? Extreme social activism. period mark. Homosexuals will start making the laws like, whoever else, rode in on the Civil Rights Coattails, of some group, and made the Responsibility Payment and Healthcare.

Romans 13
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live on a block with about 5 gay households including Rob, directly across the street. Gays have stayed inside the law much better than the Heterosexual households in the neighborhood for over 20 years.
Purely subjective and unsubstantiated, then you couple that with a false accusation against non sodomites.

Appears to be an agenda with you.

You live in a neighborhood of sodomites, and defend, exalt, propagate them and remind everyone here you live there.

Are you a "Gay Christian" yourself? Seems you seek out threads on this and defend such quite often. Just asking, but it appears plausible. BTW, there is no such thing.

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You live in a neighborhood of sodomites, and defend, exalt, propagate them and remind everyone here you live there.Are you a "Gay Christian" yourself? Seems you seek out threads on this and defend such quite often. Just asking, but it appears plausible. BTW, there is no such thing.

I have posted on the top 11 thread topics.
Ethics & Morality Forum

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Purely subjective and unsubstantiated

You can show my error by naming one of these groups...you think or believe is generally Homosexual:
Hopefully you can back your belief with facts of some kind:

adulterers
thieves
the greedy
drunkards
revilers
swindlers
enslavers
liars
perjurers
those who strike their fathers and mothers
murderers

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a "Gay Christian" yourself? ...BTW, there is no such thing.

I guess you mistaken:

Churches with Gay clergy.

The Metropolitan Community Church
United Church of Christ
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (since 2010)
Presbyterian Church (USA) (since 2012)
Episcopal Church
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) have also allowed ordination of openly gay and lesbian candidates for ministry for some years.
the Church of Scotland
the Church of England
the Church in Wales
the Church of Sweden
the Church of Norway
the Church of Denmark
the Church of Iceland
the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
the Evangelical Church in Germany
Methodist Church in Britain
the Protestant Church in the Netherlands

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

David said in Psalm 51 "against thee only Lord have I sinned"

It hurts God.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I either watched or read an interview once where the editor of a gay Toronto newspaper was being interviewed.
They got onto the topic of Christians and Muslims. I recall the editor saying that he'd rather be around Muslims than Christians.
The interviewer was astonished and said, "A Muslim is supposed to kill you but not a Christian!" The editor said, "I don't care, I'd rather be around a Muslim!" I wonder why that was...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I either watched or read an interview once where the editor of a gay Toronto newspaper was being interviewed.
They got onto the topic of Christians and Muslims. I recall the editor saying that he'd rather be around Muslims than Christians.
The interviewer was astonished and said, "A Muslim is supposed to kill you but not a Christian!" The editor said, "I don't care, I'd rather be around a Muslim!" I wonder why that was...
I feel the same way often...

Reactions: Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't like people who are riding or trying to ride the fence. If you are my enemy, be my enemy openly rather than putting on a show to supposedly make everyone happy! Are too many bearing the Christian label among the lukewarm?

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:15-16

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They don't like people who are riding or trying to ride the fence. If you are my enemy, be my enemy openly rather than putting on a show to supposedly make everyone happy! Are too many bearing the Christian label among the lukewarm?

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:15-16
You know, that's what I thought. If you hate me, at least have the guts to tell me to my face.
Don't smile in my face, and then go away and talk about me. That is my number one problem with the church.
Tell me to my face...let's talk it out. Gossip is a really bad sin! Lashon hara is an evil tongue.
Slings and arrows...our words have a spiritual impact on others, whether they hear them or not.
SITES - speck in the eye syndrome.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, that's what I thought. If you hate me, at least have the guts to tell me to my face.
Don't smile in my face, and then go away and talk about me. That is my number one problem with the church.
Tell me to my face...let's talk it out. Gossip is a really bad sin! Lashon hara is an evil tongue.
Slings and arrows...our words have a spiritual impact on others, whether they hear them or not.
SITES - speck in the eye syndrome.
In the flesh putting on a front to make yourself look good is a common occurrence, but among believers in Christ, it should be something to get rid of... How many fill the church pews regularly striving to appear others to be angels of light, when actually within they are full of darkness? What man who really loves God want to fellowship with such people?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the flesh putting on a front to make yourself look good is a common occurrence, but among believers in Christ, it should be something to get rid of... How many fill the church pews regularly striving to appear others to be angels of light, when actually within they are full of darkness? What man who really loves God want to fellowship with such people?
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:5-7
Do you think this verse refers to the above?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think so, now that I think about it. Carnal believers. We need to be walking towards the light, not wasting time and energy on keeping up a facade. Where repentance becomes a lifestyle. As the Lord leads.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:5-7
Do you think this verse refers to the above?
In a sense it can refer to people who are playing games with God, but... There are also people who do believe in God in a measure but do not really trust Him. Is that different?

Consider the statement that many people on this forum have made that no one can ever be sinless while they live still here on planet Earth in this body of flesh! Is that not a denial of the power of God? Is that not calling Jesus a liar? As in... "I am saved, but I can never be like Him"... yet what then does this mean?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

Is that speaking only of some "hereafter" existence with God? It does not say that.

Jesus said this:

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27

"With God all things are possible"! Does he add the words or the understanding that this can only be true after the dirt has been thrown over our faces and we enter into some "hereafter"? He does not say that. We say that when we say it cannot be done... Consider this for a child who the disciples of Jesus could not heal:

Mr 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mr 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

And Jesus did just that! He helped the man's unbelief by healing the unhealable [according to the disciples] child.

Impossible healing indeed! What is impossible for God? God is limited by our lack of faith... so then when our faith falls short, why not ask of Him?

So who then should we turn away from...?

Mr 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mr 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In a sense it can refer to people who are playing games with God, but... There are also people who do believe in God in a measure but do not really trust Him. Is that different?

Consider the statement that many people on this forum have made that no one can ever be sinless while they live still here on planet Earth in this body of flesh! Is that not a denial of the power of God? Is that not calling Jesus a liar? As in... "I am saved, but I can never be like Him"... yet what then does this mean?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

Is that speaking only of some "hereafter" existence with God? It does not say that.

Jesus said this:

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27

"With God all things are possible"! Does he add the words or the understanding that this can only be true after the dirt has been thrown over our faces and we enter into some "hereafter"? He does not say that. We say that when we say it cannot be done... Consider this for a child who the disciples of Jesus could not heal:

And Jesus did just that! He helped the man's unbelief by healing the unhealable [according to the disciples] child.

Impossible healing indeed! What is impossible for God? God is limited by our lack of faith... so then when our faith falls short, why not ask of Him?

So who then should we turn away from...?

I fell over under the weight of the Holy Spirit once, while alone, and it took 15 seconds for me to land on the floor. That was a physical miracle. My sister's friend was healed out of a wheelchair. Jesus walked on water. He said we would do more.
When I came back to the Lord, Jesus spoke to me from the top of His holy mountain in the heavenly realm and said that all things are possible, if one only believes. He wasn't just saying it because He was bored. He had something in mind.
I just know that a revival is going to start by my town and I'm going to be part of it! I want to walk on air! But mostly I want Yeshua to get all that the Father has given Him!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fell over under the weight of the Holy Spirit once, while alone, and it took 15 seconds for me to land on the floor. That was a physical miracle. My sister's friend was healed out of a wheelchair. Jesus walked on water. He said we would do more.
When I came back to the Lord, Jesus spoke to me from the top of His holy mountain in the heavenly realm and said that all things are possible, if one only believes. He wasn't just saying it because He was bored. He had something in mind.
I just know that a revival is going to start by my town and I'm going to be part of it! I want to walk on air! But mostly I want Yeshua to get all that the Father has given Him!
Amen, my friend! Give God the glory!