They're not accepting cash at Wal-Mart...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been noticing, one after another, steps towards the mark and they are becoming more frequent.

When these things begin to pass, look up; for your redemption draweth nigh!

Rev 13:16, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17, And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 14:9, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11, And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 14:12, Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Rev 14:13, And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Therefore the only option for the child of God is to be raptured before these things begin to take place.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paranoid.

The virus is probably coming after non mary believers.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please elaborate.

God might of made the virus to hit people to restore his Church. .. he will use to go after all sorts, and my guess is after the Mary haters too.

Travolta family almost all dead.. he was Scientology. But they died from reg diseases, and Travolta's Wife just died today of cancer. Son taken by seizures? We'll be hearing about Tom Cruise next?

God go after your loved one is one of my theories. But people are blind to it.

My sisters friend was saying Mary don't save anyone.. & all her brothers died in tragic accidents and her first born got killed by muggers a few years ago. Her poor old mom has nobody left. She needed her son!

Last edited:
R

Rita

Is it because of Covid 19, meaning it is temporary, or are they never taking cash again ?
I presume your Walmart is like our ASDA ( really big supermarket )
Rita

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it because of Covid 19, meaning it is temporary, or are they never taking cash again ?
I presume your Walmart is like our ASDA ( really big supermarket )
Rita
I don't know. I asked them the reason for it and they said it was because they couldn't get a hold of any coins.

R

Rita

I don't know. I asked them the reason for it and they said it was because they couldn't get a hold of any coins.
Sounds to me as if that could be a genuine reason, the only way of knowing would be to see if it continues, but also to find out if it is happening in other Walmart’s.
Rita

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God might of made the virus to hit people to restore his Church. .. he will use to go after all sorts, and my guess is after the Mary haters too.

Travolta family almost all dead.. he was Scientology. But they died from reg diseases, and Travolta's Wife just died today of cancer. Son taken by seizures? We'll be hearing about Tom Cruise next?

God go after your loved one is one of my theories. But people are blind to it.

My sisters friend was saying Mary don't save anyone.. & all her brothers died in tragic accidents and her first born got killed by muggers a few years ago. Her poor old mom has nobody left. She needed her son!
)*(^*&%^$%^%$$#@

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Paranoid.

The virus is probably coming after non mary believers.
Is this another joke of the day? Hello. Are you a non-mary believer because if you are, I am going to infect you so if you want to avoid it get on your knees and worship Mary.

Last edited:

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have been noticing, one after another, steps towards the mark and they are becoming more frequent.

Rev 13:16, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17, And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 14:9, And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11, And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Rev 14:12, Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Rev 14:13, And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Therefore the only option for the child of God is to be raptured before these things begin to take place.

I don't want to concede to a conspiracy theory, but in my country, they are trying to get every shop to avoid cash transactions because of the possibility of spreading the Covid-19 problem. What you might call common sense. Apart from the fact that credit cards are being used as a method of payment already on a very large scale. Why do you think there is such a large credit card debt in the billions?

Reactions: Rita
R

Rita

I don't want to concede to a conspiracy theory, but in my country, they are trying to get every shop to avoid cash transactions because of the possibility of spreading the Covid-19 problem. What you might call common sense. Apart from the fact that credit cards are being used as a method of payment already on a very large scale. Why do you think there is such a large credit card debt in the billions?
Also most people now, Christians and non Christians , have debit cards - even my dad at 89years old uses one. The only downside is that when ‘ the systems ‘ are down you cannot use them to access anything - and anyone could potentially use that as a measure of control. You know we keep getting outages, some small , some larger - I must admit I do sometimes wonder whether they are real or planned at times !
Rita

Reactions: Helen

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also most people now, Christians and non Christians , have debit cards - even my dad at 89years old uses one. The only downside is that when ‘ the systems ‘ are down you cannot use them to access anything - and anyone could potentially use that as a measure of control. You know we keep getting outages, some small , some larger - I must admit I do sometimes wonder whether they are real or planned at times !
Rita
Who knows in this technological age when almost anyone can see what anyone is doing and the problem of cyber crime.

Reactions: Rita

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Are believers prepared to refuse mark/implant/chip etc? Even though we’ll not be able to sell or buy without it.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of convenience stores take exact change only, or round up to the nearest dollar. Some give you coupons good for the change you didn't get, so you can use it next time you're in. And yes, it's a coin shortage. I rarely use cash any more, so it means pretty much nothing to me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of convenience stores take exact change only, or round up to the nearest dollar. Some give you coupons good for the change you didn't get, so you can use it next time you're in. And yes, it's a coin shortage. I rarely use cash any more, so it means pretty much nothing to me.
There is definitely a desensitization going on; so that when the mark arrives most people may not even notice the difference.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is definitely a desensitization going on; so that when the mark arrives most people may not even notice the difference.

You realize that the chip in your credit or debit card has all sorts of data on you that's readily checkable. Likewise, your cell phone transmissions are legally accessible to police or anyone else who can receive them. The law allows one to listen in on any broadcast message.

Worry about the wolf at the door, instead of the boogeyman under your bed.

Last edited:
R

Rita

Reactions: Stan B