Things To Share

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, by now everyone knows what loudmouth Jen thinks is the reason for our weak state - the doctrines make us not believe what God says so we can’t pray for what we don’t believe and we can’t hope for what we don’t believe.
For instance, If we think we are as righteous as Jesus, we won’t hunger for true righteousness for the inside and Jesus said it’s those who hunger for it that will be filled. Well, the doctrine says you already have it and you believe that and don’t even ASK for it. It’s the most devious cr@# ever. So no one gets their flesh put under. You don’t have because you don’t ask. And you don’t ask because the doctrine convinces you that you already have.
It makes me livid what has been done to us.

Reactions: Wynona

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, by now everyone knows what loudmouth Jen thinks is the reason for our weak state - the doctrines make us not believe what God says so we can’t pray for what we don’t believe and we can’t hope for what we don’t believe.
For instance, If we think we are as righteous as Jesus, we won’t hunger for true righteousness for the inside and Jesus said it’s those who hunger for it that will be filled. Well, the doctrine says you already have it and you believe that and don’t even ASK for it. It’s the most devious cr@# ever. So no one gets their flesh put under. You don’t have because you don’t ask. And you don’t ask because the doctrine convinces you that you already have.
It makes me livid what has been done to us.
Has the Light been darkened...or have people redefined light and expected others to jump on their bandwagon?

Have some been simply too lazy or too much in love the things of this world to sincerely press toward God and ask of Him? How does it appear to the outsider... that is to the unbeliever who has never known God at all?

• Love
Reactions: Keturah and Pearl

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has the Light been darkened...or have people redefined light and expected others to jump on their bandwagon?

Have some been simply too lazy or too much in love the things of this world to sincerely press toward God and ask of Him? How does it appear to the outsider... that is to the unbeliever who has never known God at all?

Amen.
Whom do we look too for the things of God?
Do we not look to his word by his Spirit?

No man here on earth will lead us to the one who overcame and is  ALL the victory we need or will ever need.

To my knowledge Satan began TRYING to usurp all that is God, and now man is trying the same, EXALT GOD AND HIM ONLY !

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only get worn down because I’m looking at what’s going on around me instead of what’s in me.

——————————————

Holiness isn’t behavior. It’s being owned by God and walking in authority.

———————————————

Methuselah lived 969 years. Others lived hundreds upon hundreds. There will be a 1000 year reign during which men will once again live this long. They will outlive the work of their hands. They will outlive the homes they build. Genesis in reverse.

A few have seen that we need to move together or there will just be another man somewhere who, when he dies, no inheritance/mantle gets passed on to the body. When we learn to move together, we will all speak the same language of the Spirit. This will be the unity of the faith/trust and This will be Babel and Peleg in reverse. Genesis in reverse.

Guess we need a third example…

Last edited: