Things You Wish You Said But Didn't Get Around to It...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone. I thought I'd create this thread so that folks can say what they didn't say but wished they had. It can encompass anything ie: things you wished you told your friend or your parents but didn't get a chance. Here's my first one ~

In 2010 I was on another forum called ProphecyTalk. I was new to forums and relatively new to using a computer on-line. I met a guy on there called @ScottA. He wanted me to watch a video because it had something to do with the thread conversation. All I could remember seeing was a guy with an afro. He told me to copy and paste the link to my browser so that I could watch it. He asked me a number of times if I had watched that video but I said that it wasn't working ~ The truth of the matter was that I had no idea what a browser was...Lol!:p:D:D Sorry Scotty!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I thought I'd create this thread so that folks can say what they didn't say but wished they had. It can encompass anything ie: things you wished you told your friend or your parents but didn't get a chance. Here's my first one ~

In 2010 I was on another forum called ProphecyTalk. I was new to forums and relatively new to using a computer on-line. I met a guy on there called @ScottA. He wanted me to watch a video because it had something to do with the thread conversation. All I could remember seeing was a guy with an afro. He told me to copy and paste the link to my browser so that I could watch it. He asked me a number of times if I had watched that video but I said that it wasn't working ~ The truth of the matter was that I had no idea what a browser was...Lol!:p:D:D Sorry Scotty!
Hahaha! I can't imagine what that link was even about - I almost never watch links people post, myself.

What I regret not saying enough...is that for all the time we all spend here, it could probably never work, and I am not sure I would even want it to, but it would be nice to shake some of your hands and hug some, to show a little love that only the eyes reveal. We have friendships that aren't complete, and know people we will never share a meal with this side of heaven. Well, we know the world lacks much - but good friendships are rare, and most of the time we are too engrossed to express one of the greater values of this fellowship.

So, if I never get around to saying it again: IT'S A REAL PLEASURE SPENDING THIS TIME WITH YOU ALL (most of the time)! ;)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hahaha! I can't imagine what that link was even about - I almost never watch links people post, myself.

What I regret not saying enough...is that for all the time we all spend here, it could probably never work, and I am not sure I would even want it to, but it would be nice to shake some of your hands and hug some, to show a little love that only the eyes reveal. We have friendships that aren't complete, and know people we will never share a meal with this side of heaven. Well, we know the world lacks much - but good friendships are rare, and most of the time we are too engrossed to express one of the greater values of this fellowship.

So, if I never get around to saying it again: IT'S A REAL PLEASURE SPENDING THIS TIME WITH YOU ALL (most of the time)! ;)

And YOU are one of the people who I look to see if they have posted.
You are a blessing.

As for the thread subject. I am still thinking about it.
Because what I think comes out of my mouth with very little filtering..there is not much in life that I "wished that I had said"...because most times I just "say it"! :D

There are probably more things that I wish that I had not said!!! LOL

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a blessing.

Because what I think comes out of my mouth with very little filtering..there is not much in life that I "wished that I had said"...because most times I just "say it"! :D

Lol, that's funny Helen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a blessing.

You sound a bit like my wife. I was always shy and reserved, but she was very much a 'tell it like it is' person. We were not even pretending to be Christian in those days and her words were not what anyone could call 'lady-like' with a lot of profanity in the mix. She is still quite blunt, but with God's help her language was cleaned up and she tries to usually avoid unnecessarily hurting people's feelings. Her history as a child explains the background and her testimony is worth hearing.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Helen