Thinking about taking a break.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I might not get on for a while. I think I am going to stay to my self and dig deeper in on my own for while. I don't if I am yet but I see.

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
Sometimes a break is necessary, but I don't see why you can't do both?

I think you should stay.

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
Wayne don’t give up, stay on the race, Jesus he loves you more than you can ever imagine, and what God has in store for those who love it is glorious, in terms of joy and happiness. I will pray for you, please pray for him, when we pray for other people,action of love we have for one another.
wayne some times we feel low could be for a number of reasons, stay on the course of the race you will get to the finish line. JESUS AMEN,

Reactions: Redeemed86

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Paul took a break and went to Arabia away from the other believers and sought God to reveal the truth of the scriptures to him. It is a very difficult task to separate the good, the bad and the ugly from everyone's opinions expressed on a christian forum especially if one hasn't personally sought the truth from God first.

I encourage you to take a break away from the forums and seek truth from God personally Wayne. I don't believe that anyone can do better than getting it straight from Him. I adopted a saying back when I was ordained, "go to the throne before you pick up the phone". Blessings Wayne, I know you will enjoy your time with Father.

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I will never ever will turn my back on God agian. I been down the road away from God and I relized I didn't like and I never wanted to go down the road again. I just learn a lot about my self. One thing I don't really understand is why I am missing a relationship with female, so bad. I want to get into one so bad but I won't get into one because I know I have to work on my lust first. I actually prayed last night about a girl and I think I got an answer but yea.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
God for sure has someone special for you honey! It is just absolutely human for you to want that special girl and you do not need to feel guilty about that! Hormones literally cause us to feel a little nuts when we are young. It's ok because Jesus knows all about it! Just be patient with yourself! God will help you to find the right person! Love you sweetie!