Thinking of all of you in the USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So... Jim Beam... Sour mash bourbon... 1795...
But wasn't alcohol illegal before the 1920s in America?
Or is that when they tried to ban alcohol?
My family has a long history of bootlegging.

Reactions: historyb

Mike12

Oct 28, 2020
Madison
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump wasn't President, Biden Probably isn't the opposer to Donald Trump who was never President. Some group of people in some extremist holding cell I never deserved. Besides, I mean, they've never Touched my problems or decisions or attitudes or what I deserve. I mean where is the problem disgracing every contact and regretting contact with any family I ever had and they should be apologetic obviously, and what Nationality do we get to disdain any contact or actions of every day the evil people and Nationality of America think itself capable of? How do we totally disdain the moment of thought, interaction ,or contact with those things, nation or family?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IV got one chanel saying that Biden leads 93 to 72.
Then iv got thsee other jokers saying that Biden leads 212 to 119. Fake news/Projection I think they've conceded the west coast in those figures

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My family has a long history of bootlegging.

Bootlegging... "the illegal manufacture, distribution, or sale of goods, especially alcohol or recordings."
I see... Some of that ol Mississippi moonshine... ;)

So America tried banning alcohol from 1920 to 1933 im reading now. Ambitious... It didn't work out obviously... Never would.... It just created more mafia industry... Uh thanks guys...:p

Reactions: JohnDB