This faith....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“When Jesus died I died.”

“Not I but Christ.“

“I have been crucified with Christ.”

“My life is hidden with Christ in God.”

“It is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me”

“reckon yourselves dead unto sin but alive unto God”

All these scriptures speak of the same truth just with different words... They all speak of the exchange that has happened. Death for life or life for death depending on which way this truth is looked at.

This exchange happens by faith, by the faith of the heart seeing it is the only way to walk in newness of life. Christ came to fulfill the law in each one of us. He did this by taking us to death with Him thereby fulfilling the law that says “the soul that sins that soul shall die”. This is the foundation of our salvation in Christ, our deaths in Him and subsequently our new life to rise out of Him by faith.

This truth once believed and understood from the heart, even in a small degree, will bring such a joy and peace to the heart of the believing soul that nothing can compare. The security in Christ, the eternal hope that this faith and understanding brings forth in the heart. This faith in what Christ said He did for us on the cross. This faith that sees and lays hold on this truth. This faith is that that will overcome all. This faith that sees it itself is nothing. This faith that lays hold on the cross of Christ. This faith that lays hold on their death on the cross with Him. This faith that will lay hold on the new life that is promised to the believing soul. This faith that sees unless God Himself causes the New birth, the Divine nature, to really and truly grow inside of the heart of the believing soul, it will never get done. It is this faith that touches Christ. It is this faith that the just shall live by.

It is this faith that is available to all, at any and all given moments of time, as long as today is called today. This faith, that will turn itself from itself to the living God. This is repentance in it’s fullest. A turning from self to God. This faith and this repentance is available to all as long as today is called today. This faith that sees God’s love as it strength, as it’s hope, as it’s security, as it’s all. This faith that knows it has no hope but from God. This faith that looks to God with a constant;

“what is that to a dead man, I follow Christ”...

and than with a constant; “God what do you say”

This faith that will look like a fool before all to maintain it’s faith and heart after God. This faith that will give itself over to death to maintain it’s faith in God.

This faith that will believe God and take Him at His word....

“It is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me.”

Be blessed all, as we learn this truth in an ever increasing degree. For if not, we only have the old creation to live out of, and that is that which we are called out of.

In Christ, Not me