This Has The Biden Administration Written All Over It

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A fourth possible stimulus check? I used to think that the government handing out free money was great, but now almost anybody I know that I talk to that works is shorthanded with employees at their workplace. I'm pretty sure at this point that the demonrats (democrats) want all businesses to shutdown so nobody can work anymore and we have to rely completely on the government for all of our basic needs.

Hence, a communist country. They have republicans falling into their little trap and I almost did myself. @Bobby Jo, @Taken, @Taodeching. @JohnDB, @Grailhunter, @Heart2Soul. I guess that I'm not so dumb after all since I mentioned to figure it out. I'm not sure if that makes it a good thing though. :(

4th stimulus check? How more payments could happen in 2021

Edit: Lol this suddenly popped up on YouTube and it's so appropriate for this as well. :p

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest AR,

It seems there are two perspectives, -- one is as you clearly defined, where increasing the National Debt (already some 28T) is INSANE.

But strange as it may seem, -- if Trump prosecutes all the Individuals (including various Monarchs), Corporations, Social Media, and Political Parties, both Foreign and Domestic (possibly including Foreign Governments) for their interference in our Nov. 2020 Election, -- Trumps Executive Order #13848 prescribes that ALL ASSETS in the U.S. possessed by these entities (apparently at the time of their crimes) WILL BE SEIZED. And given the combined wealth (including the Monarch's apparent ownership of 75% of the world), it seems that Trump could single handedly pay off the ENTIRE National Debt.

Now if you're paying attention to the news, you may be aware that these conspirators are RUNNING to hide their wealth in Off-Shore Accounts, -- but Trump has apparently arranged that these preferred countries will cooperate with the Trump Administration in turning over both the Individuals and their wealth to the U.S. for Prosecution and Confiscation respectively.

I told you that Trump is taking care of things! ;)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Elam (and bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,.. in other words??

Dearest AR,

I prefer to not tell people what to think, but simply provide the information so that they can make up their own minds:

1 Cor. 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said.

... and I understand that some people have difficulty with various concepts, and so please allow me to suggest that these "Stimulus Checks" may be part of Trump's plan, and that the Dems plan to destroy our nation through insurmountable Nation Debt will not succeed. :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Elam (with bobby jo typing :rolleyes: )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the stimulus checks be a part of Trump's plan though? You can bet that he wouldn't want us to depend on the government for everything although it started occurring before Biden's so called election.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I don't know enough to make those kinds of decisions.
And I also know that there are many supply chain issues that can only be solved by lots of labor getting back to work instead of sitting on the couch.
This isn't exactly your local fast food chain or empty spots on grocery store shelves...this is filtration material for making vaccines. This is various plastics needed for other medical equipment. This is huge holes and stops in making things like new cars or automobile parts.

So...we need everyone back to work ASAP

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I don't know enough to make those kinds of decisions.
And I also know that there are many supply chain issues that can only be solved by lots of labor getting back to work instead of sitting on the couch.
This isn't exactly your local fast food chain or empty spots on grocery store shelves...this is filtration material for making vaccines. This is various plastics needed for other medical equipment. This is huge holes and stops in making things like new cars or automobile parts.

So...we need everyone back to work ASAP

I wanted to tag you because I think that you were one of the people getting excited about receiving your stimulus checks,.. however when something seems too good to be true it usually always is and the government wouldn't just give away money if they didn't have something bigger in mind. In other words they're trying to scam us into trusting them and then eventually at some point when they have our trust,.. whamo!! That's when they start gaining control over us.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dearest AR,

It seems there are two perspectives, -- one is as you clearly defined, where increasing the National Debt (already some 28T) is INSANE.

But strange as it may seem, -- if Trump prosecutes all the Individuals (including various Monarchs), Corporations, Social Media, and Political Parties, both Foreign and Domestic (possibly including Foreign Governments) for their interference in our Nov. 2020 Election, -- Trumps Executive Order #13848 prescribes that ALL ASSETS in the U.S. possessed by these entities (apparently at the time of their crimes) WILL BE SEIZED. And given the combined wealth (including the Monarch's apparent ownership of 75% of the world), it seems that Trump could single handedly pay off the ENTIRE National Debt.

Now if you're paying attention to the news, you may be aware that these conspirators are RUNNING to hide their wealth in Off-Shore Accounts, -- but Trump has apparently arranged that these preferred countries will cooperate with the Trump Administration in turning over both the Individuals and their wealth to the U.S. for Prosecution and Confiscation respectively.

I told you that Trump is taking care of things! ;)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Elam (and bobby jo doing the typing :rolleyes: )
The Monarch's own bugger all in fact.
Have a look what all Monarch's owned after they were kicked out, when the Zionist kicked Germanys out what was he left with ? Russia ? how much does the Danish Monarch own ? or Dutch etc etc bugger all. and what about the UK when they get kicked out what will they truly own ? nothing like most people think, the UK one was nearly bankrupt some years ago.
But who was it that stood and said I care not for the Throne or the Nations etc etc it was Lord Rothschild's, he threatened the UK Monarch and the Government in saying such, that he owned them all ! and that he could destroy them. it was he that created the Nazis and the Communist powerbases and set all at war. so he could gain markets as W Churchill pointed out in 1965 that that was what WW2 was all about in fact and what the UK endured after that gameplay for years.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A fourth possible stimulus check? I used to think that the government handing out free money was great, but now almost anybody I know that I talk to that works is shorthanded with employees at their workplace. I'm pretty sure at this point that the demonrats (democrats) want all businesses to shutdown so nobody can work anymore and we have to rely completely on the government for all of our basic needs.

Hence, a communist country. They have republicans falling into their little trap and I almost did myself. @Bobby Jo, @Taken, @Taodeching. @JohnDB, @Grailhunter, @Heart2Soul. I guess that I'm not so dumb after all since I mentioned to figure it out. I'm not sure if that makes it a good thing though. :(

4th stimulus check? How more payments could happen in 2021

Edit: Lol this suddenly popped up on YouTube and it's so appropriate for this as well. :p

I see it as a means of getting people use to the nanny state way of life. Or, Communism.

"Critics liken the Green revolution to Mao’s Great Leap Forward – a disastrous government-directed campaign to forcibly transform China’s traditional agrarian economy into fully realized Communism."
Biden’s ‘Green Reset’ Could Be Great for Silver
Who would have thought Covid would somehow be related to the disaster that is the , green new deal?

Demonrats. That fits nicely.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte