This is Current Events, In my household

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On Sunday Morning March, 12. I had taken a break, assumed my normal position on the couch and settld back to watch an old classic in black and white ...."30 seconds over Tokyo" The Doolittle raid. Suddenly BAM!

I jumped up and looked down the hall .....My wife was laying half in the bathroom and aginst her bedroom door. She had passed out .....She hit the back of her head against the corner of the door. I checked to see if she was OK. She reached to the back of her head and showed me her hands .......covered with blood. She didn't want me to call the paramedics. ....I did anyway. Paramedics are just down the hill from us. I heard the sirens light up as they left the station and stopped traffic so they could cross the street and come up the hill. I met them at the door. She got her head wrapped was put on a stair crawler, then on the streatcher .....to the hospital ....Eleven staples to close the wound.

We were eventually sent to to a rehab center .....everything was wrong, the care was miserable. We requested a change after three days. I went to the next facility and was taken on a tour of what we would face.

We made the change ......she is happy, I am happy and they are putting her through a grind to get her back on her feet. We met everyone there, they are constantly keeping track of all the patients. The staff talks to everyone and goes out of their way to make sure the patient understands what is planned .......So, my world turned upside down for about a week, and we are slowly getting her on her feet.

It told her ....."You messed up the bombing run on Tokyo." "I'm going to buy you a football helmet, to heck with a bicycle helmet, I want a full facemask on you as well.!"

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On Sunday Morning March, 12. I had taken a break, assumed my normal position on the couch and settld back to watch an old classic in black and white ...."30 seconds over Tokyo" The Doolittle raid. Suddenly BAM!

I jumped up and looked down the hall .....My wife was laying half in the bathroom and aginst her bedroom door. She had passed out .....She hit the back of her head against the corner of the door. I checked to see if she was OK. She reached to the back of her head and showed me her hands .......covered with blood. She didn't want me to call the paramedics. ....I did anyway. Paramedics are just down the hill from us. I heard the sirens light up as they left the station and stopped traffic so they could cross the street and come up the hill. I met them at the door. She got her head wrapped was put on a stair crawler, then on the streatcher .....to the hospital ....Eleven staples to close the wound.

We were eventually sent to to a rehab center .....everything was wrong, the care was miserable. We requested a change after three days. I went to the next facility and was taken on a tour of what we would face.

We made the change ......she is happy, I am happy and they are putting her through a grind to get her back on her feet. We met everyone there, they are constantly keeping track of all the patients. The staff talks to everyone and goes out of their way to make sure the patient understands what is planned .......So, my world turned upside down for about a week, and we are slowly getting her on her feet.

It told her ....."You messed up the bombing run on Tokyo." "I'm going to buy you a football helmet, to heck with a bicycle helmet, I want a full facemask on you as well.!"
Glad she is on the mend.