This is love

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
that heaven could not be heaven or enjoyed without you, especially for God if you were barred for a sin or sins we are not responsible for,for the pot dared to say to the potter why did Thou make me thus[Rmns 7:11-25] - so the Potter dares to save us in spite of ourselves imho - I remember as a child I cried and sobbed most when I was beaten and/or blamed for something I did not do, or saw or knew anyone else get likewise blamed - so how about you - twinc

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
that heaven could not be heaven or enjoyed without you, especially for God if you were barred for a sin or sins we are not responsible for,for the pot dared to say to the potter why did Thou make me thus[Rmns 7:11-25] - so the Potter dares to save us in spite of ourselves imho - I remember as a child I cried and sobbed most when I was beaten and/or blamed for something I did not do, or saw or knew anyone else get likewise blamed - so how about you - twinc

Good post twinc...I will have to come back to this later.
Thank you for your thoughts here. I need to think more upon them.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
that heaven could not be heaven or enjoyed without you

Heaven will be heaven with or without you.

Just because someone will not accept Jesus, will not believe in him, does not mean that those who love that person dearly will find heaven is spoilt because they are not there.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Heaven will be heaven with or without you.

Just because someone will not accept Jesus, will not believe in him, does not mean that those who love that person dearly will find heaven is spoilt because they are not there.

That is what you believe , and you are free to believe it.
Others may not, and they are just as free to believe what they believe.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is what you believe , and you are free to believe it.
Others may not, and they are just as free to believe what they believe.

The alternative is for those who hate God to be able to demand that God accomodate their beliefs, likes and dislikes before they will condecend to enter heaven.

Those who enter heaven have said to God 'your will be done, while those who do not enter heaven, God has said to them your will be done.'

Reactions: th1b.taylor

th1b.taylor

Dec 4, 2010
SE Texas
Hello peeps! It is a sad day for the Bible and the churches claiming the Christ for their own, often commission a Pastor that has never preached the Bible Jesus, Paul, Peter and the others taught from. Let me explain, there was no New Testament i9n the First Century, God had not given the writers the Inspiration to write anything to anyone until Jesus was hung on that cross and died.

Some of the Modern Day New Testament Christian and New Covenant Teachers are heretics and have nothing to do with the Bible the Founding Fathers and Jesus brought people to Saving grace with. If anyone will purchase a good Chain Reference Bible and chain any New Testament scripture they will see the logic in the next statement. The Bible is the first 39 books of the Christian Bible and the remaining 27, save the Revelation of the Christ, are Life Application Commentaries on the Bible Jesus, also, wrote. (John 1:1-3)

I will say to you, except you read God's Word, you cannot understand the magnitude of what the scripture and the comment are actually mean to you. The result of that preaching is a feel good gospel that will not, no matter your effort gain you entry into Heaven. May God bless His Word to you hearts.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes ! You need to read the bible over and over again..... And each time you will find some thing you did not see or understand
the last time you read it...... even after a few times...... But it sure does help to keep re-reading it ...........! Learning each and every time.!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The alternative is for those who hate God to be able to demand that God accomodate their beliefs, likes and dislikes before they will condecend to enter heaven.

Those who enter heaven have said to God 'your will be done, while those who do not enter heaven, God has said to them your will be done.'

Sorry, I have just seen that you wrote this on January 1s.. Yet I have only just found it! I seem to be missing things in my Alert.

This isn't in the Debate section, so I wont debate your post :)
My own persuasion if different...through out the NT I see how God's Love always wins the day. In His great Plan, He is good at and in all He does.
He didn't Plan for 98% of humanity to be destroyed and 2% to be saved.
But, I sound like I am getting into a debate, so will stop :)
That is just what I believe...just as you are free to believe as you do.
We will see ...soon.

Be blessed...Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I have just seen that you wrote this on January 1s.. Yet I have only just found it! I seem to be missing things in my Alert.

This isn't in the Debate section, so I wont debate your post :)
My own persuasion if different...through out the NT I see how God's Love always wins the day. In His great Plan, He is good at and in all He does.
He didn't Plan for 98% of humanity to be destroyed and 2% to be saved.
But, I sound like I am getting into a debate, so will stop :)
That is just what I believe...just as you are free to believe as you do.
We will see ...soon.

Be blessed...Helen

if that were truly the case He would be a pathetic SAVIOUR of the world imho - twinc

Reactions: Helen