This is My Beloved Son, Hear Ye 'Them'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
Matthew 17:1-5 (KJV)1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. 4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. 5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. God is, in these last days, speaking unto us by His Son. To put it another way, He is speaking unto us by "a Son". He is speaking unto us through the concept and reality of "Sonship". He is speaking to us by way of the Son of God, through the Voice of the Spirit of God.Here we see in these Scriptures Moses and Elijah and Jesus appearing before the disciples. Moses representing the Law, Elijah representing the prophets, and then Jesus representing Sonship...new Testament Glory and purpose, and the relationship we can now have with God through Him. And who is it that God vindicates and implores us to listen to? It is of course Jesus Christ who we are to be now "hearing" and listening to. (We are even in the prophetic time-table as revealed in these Scriptures. It was AFTER SIX DAYS that Jesus led them up to a "high mountain". We are indeed now crossing over in to seventh Day. After six thousand years the Lord is now leading His elect up into the mountain of God's Kingdom, revealing unto us the mysteries of His Kingdom...making us ready for a glorious manifestation and "transfiguration".)The life and voice and testimony of the Son of God is what now SPEAKS TO US. God is indeed speaking to us now through the Pattern and Voice of His Son.2 Cor 3:17-18 (KJV) 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. John 16:13-15 (KJV)13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. We see in these Scriptures that God speaks to us of Christ and of the glory of "Sonship" by way of the Revelation of the Holy Spirit, which is "Christ in us, the hope of Glory". Colossians 1:29There have been old Testament covenants, prophets, and many events through which God has spoken to us...in times past. But now He is speaking to us through His Son, Jesus Christ, AND those who are born of Him...genuine members of His body. Heb. 1:1-3 (KJV) 1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; There are many voices in the world today; and in the "Christian" Church world. There are voices of intellectualism, politics, the economy, fashions, and also carnal, man-made and traditional teachings of the Bible.There is a mixture and a confusion of voices within and around the circles of denominational Christianity. It is called Babylon...they continue to "babble-on" about things not pertinent nor relevant to the present Truth realities and dealings of God in this hour. They ARE NOT the voice of the Son of God, nor are they the speaking forth of the Spirit of God to us of "Sonship" and new creation Glory!This is where God is calling out a people for His name. He is calling a "remnant" into the Revelation of the Name of Jesus Christ...by which name we also are called. A growth and development is taking place in the lives of God's elect. The rising and perfecting of the true body of Christ is taking place.We are growing in knowledge and understanding of God's ways and purposes. We are growing in discernment of the True and the False. Those who truly serve God, and those who don't. Mal. 3:16-18 (KJV) 16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. It is the hour when "rightly discerning the Lord's Body" is of utmost importance; and knowing the Voice of the Son of God...the voice of the Spirit...is crucial. Nothing can replace or substitute the true voice of the Spirit of God, or the true body of Christ through whom He speaks!Those who are truly His...know His voice and the voice of strangers they will not follow. God's true sheep know the voice of the true Shepherd. John 10:1-5 (KJV) 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. Be encouraged by these things, saints of God. Be established and anchored in these Truths. Be strong, and be not moved by the many voices and man-made, man-inspired teachings and interpretations of God's precious Word.Become intimate and familiar with the true Voice of God, and the true principles of Sonship and Kingdom purpose. If strange teachings come within hearing distance of your God-given hearing, and they don't line up with the Pattern of the Son of God, and "sonship" realities of maturity and purpose...reject and flee these voices! If they are not "the Son of God" speaking to you "from heaven"...shut them out; guard your heart from such error and deception! Heb. 12:22-25 (KJV)22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: The Son of God will speak to us through the old Testament shadows and the new Testament Light, and both will compliment the Truths of Sonship Glory and present Truth Kingdom realities. There were old Testament prophets and covenants through which God spoke His Son into the earth. But now THE SON IS HERE..."Hear ye Him!" It is a many-membered Body...a many-membered Son, speaking forth the Truths of God's Kingdom, making ready a people to come forth in the manifestation of the sons of God, ruling and reigning upon this earth with Christ as their Head. The Spirit of God leading and empowering them. This is our zeal and our focus. And we shall not be moved!God bless.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
3rddaymessenger,Questions for you. Who have you been studing with throughout the years?What do you know about 666?Or, the 1260?

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
(tomwebster;61840)
3rddaymessenger,Questions for you. Who have you been studing with throughout the years?What do you know about 666?Or, the 1260?
The Holy Spirit guides me into all Truth. People sometimes stumble over names, so I'd rather just give God the glory who reveals Truth to individuals...no matter who you hear It from. (There's no such thing as second hand Revelation.)I only know Jesus Christ...777 & 333. His complete and perfect work, which He is accomplishing in His true people. I stay focused on Him. I've been sealed with His name and His mind.Why would you question my source? Did you read something you didn't like?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(3rddaymessenger;61868)
The Holy Spirit guides me into all Truth. People sometimes stumble over names, so I'd rather just give God the glory who reveals Truth to individuals...no matter who you hear It from. (There's no such thing as second hand Revelation.)I only know Jesus Christ...777 & 333. His complete and perfect work, which He is accomplishing in His true people. I stay focused on Him. I've been sealed with His name and His mind.Why would you question my source? Did you read something you didn't like?
Just seeing if you know what you were talking about, and you don't

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
(tomwebster;61869)
And you came to that conclusion by......?Oh, so if I knew about 666 the way you do...that would have made all the difference?I sat under the teaching of Paul and Peter and John and .....by the Revelation of the Spirit....am I in now? Can I be in your club now?Actually, I thought Paul rebuked the Corinthians for identifying with different men. He said, why do that when "all things are yours"? 1 Cor. 3:21

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(3rddaymessenger;61873)
(tomwebster;61869)
And you came to that conclusion by......?Oh, so if I knew about 666 the way you do...that would have made all the difference?I sat under the teaching of Paul and Peter and John and .....by the Revelation of the Spirit....am I in now? Can I be in your club now?Actually, I thought Paul rebuked the Corinthians for identifying with different men. He said, why do that when "all things are yours"? 1 Cor. 3:21666 is not even a devil's number.
rolleyes.gif

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(3rddaymessenger;61873)
And you came to that conclusion by......?
I came to that conclusion by reading a couple of your posts. Go somewhere else and spread your stuff.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ive never seen so much pride an arrogance in a person that claims to be of God sounds like a Kenite to me they always talk but never hear twist the Words of God ever so slightly all the time trying to sound so holy and pure

Status
Not open for further replies.