This is no vacation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The woman survived by not leaving her vehicle and conserving her energy. The "news" story does not tell us where in the Australian "bush" she was lost in.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The woman survived by not leaving her vehicle and conserving her energy. The "news" story does not tell us where in the Australian "bush" she was lost in.

Well stated. In Wyoming and Montana, you are told at all times, If you get stuck in the snow do not leave your vehicle. Stay and wait for help to arrive. There are plenty of cases where people did not follow that rule, left the vehicle and the following day were found dead after walking in a circle in the snow and not a path to survival. I always carried rations and water in my truck.

She was found in Belonga to Mick (Crocodile Dundee) LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344 and marks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well stated. In Wyoming and Montana, you are told at all times, If you get stuck in the snow do not leave your vehicle. Stay and wait for help to arrive. There are plenty of cases where people did not follow that rule, left the vehicle and the following day were found dead after walking in a circle in the snow and not a path to survival. I always carried rations and water in my truck.

She was found in Belonga to Mick (Crocodile Dundee) LOL
Rations are good to have in your car anywhere.