This Is What A Psychotic Break Looks Like

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[True Crime Report] THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

To me it is extremely important to remember the conditions of us as human beings, that not everyone is the same, and everyone has a very different life, no matter what age they are.

(To any mods: Hopefully it would be okay to share this with anyone who is curious today.) If not please will you simply delete this thread.

Thank you,
Matthew Gallagher

Reactions: Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hardly remember anymore, I had a drug-induced psychotic break when I was 17. Ah . . . my mispent youth! Youthfulness is wasted on all the wrong people!!

:)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I hardly remember anymore, I had a drug-induced psychotic break when I was 17. Ah . . . my mispent youth! Youthfulness is wasted on all the wrong people!!

:)

Phil Keaggy "found Jesus" or similar, during an LSD Trip.
He's now been serving Him for over 50 yrs.

John the Baptist dressed in animal skins and ate bugs.
That sound's kinda crazy to me, but, im not the one in control of that OT situation.

Look at this one..

"" it pleased God by the FOOLISHNESS of preaching to = save them that BELIEVE."""

Elton John sang these lyrics... "Jesus FREAKS....out in the Street, handing TICKETS out for God".

And what do you know.
I first encountered "GOD"< when i was 5 yrs old. I found a CHICK TRACK...."This is your LIFE"....and i read it, thinking it was a cartoon.
21 yrs later, i have a 3rd encounter with the power of God, and ive never been the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[True Crime Report] THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

To me it is extremely important to remember the conditions of us as human beings, that not everyone is the same, and everyone has a very different life, no matter what age they are.

(To any mods: Hopefully it would be okay to share this with anyone who is curious today.) If not please will you simply delete this thread.

Thank you,
Matthew Gallagher

I don’t know if everyone has the same image shown that I have. But at first glance …I thought it was Clint Eastwood.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know if everyone has the same image shown that I have. But at first glance …I thought it was Clint Eastwood.
I can see you thinking that. He also looks a bit like Harrison Ford to me.

Much love!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see you thinking that. He also looks a bit like Harrison Ford to me.

Much love!

maybe that is who I was thinking of. I’m not sure. He just looked familiar.