This man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A repost from a few years ago, I do hope that some may find the truth that is in it.

This Man
One day you hear about this man who has travelled the world and done wonderful exploits. You get excited so you run down the road and buy a book written about his adventures. Then one day you see a new neighbour move in and you wonder who it may be. Soon you see him, he sees you over the fence and you recognize him and say,
Hi are you not the man that this book is all about ? And he says yes, would you like to come over for some tea and ill tell you all about it. But you go not just at the moment i have other things to do and besides i haven’t finished the book.
So every day you say hi to your neighbour, and every day he invites you in and you turn him down. Then one day you don’t see him and you shrug it off, After a few days of not seeing him you begin to wonder if he’s gone on holidays or moved or something but still you are to busy. Then soon it gets the better of you and you go to his door, and as you get closer you hear cries of wonderment and excitement and laughter and you wonder what is going on. You knock on the door, and his voice says, Come on in “. And you look about you and there are children everywhere, there is so little space you have to stand.

So you ask , What is going on? , and he replies. Well I invited you in everyday but you were always to busy, but the children in the street all heard about me so they came and knocked on my door and asked if I would tell them all about my adventures and so here we are. If you are interested you can stay.
Then you look about you and see all the joy on the children’s faces and think of how lonely your life has being so you find a spot and sit down, Then he begins to speak and soon you are wondering , why did i wait so long this is so much more then what i read.

And so Jesus said.

(Mat 18:3) And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

(Mat 7:7) Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

(Mat 7:8) For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

(Rev 3:20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

(Joh 10:7) Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

(Joh 10:8) All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

(Joh 10:9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

So knock on his door, enter in and find the unspeakable joy that is Jesus.

God bless

David

March 2007

The end is not coming it has come.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory indeed! This time to be certain I saved a copy to my computer.