This Woman Is Crazy As Heck

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you fight racism with racism? Good question.

She's talking like that in front of her son! And she is a professor? Of what, how to prove you're bat crap crazy in public?:confused:

Dear Antifa and BLM, your racist hate screeds are working. Meet disciple #1. She drives a cheap model Mercedes.

I say show her face. So that bat crap anti-defamation activists can file a grievance against her for making them look bad. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I almost expect that attitude from teachers now days, but not that bad of an attitude. Wow, something is wrong with her type of movement obviously. Not sure what movement that is.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you fight racism with racism? Good question.

It's an easy enough answer though,.. you can't.

Yeah I almost expect that attitude from teachers now days, but not that bad of an attitude. Wow, something is wrong with her type of movement obviously. Not sure what movement that is.

Here's another one of them. Sad and sickening.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I know I heard about the story there on the news. There is a reason that that type of person desires to teach the youth, it's similar to a lot of different groups trying to teach the youth in this country immoral practices.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I know I heard about the story there on the news. There is a reason that that type of person desires to teach the youth, it's similar to a lot of different groups trying to teach the youth in this country immoral practices.

What's even more upsetting is that they're keeping their jobs because the schools are being taken over with these same kinds of people. What are they going to do if they're running through the street being chased by somebody with a gun? If they don't trust the police who are they going to call to help them? It's the same with Jesus. Jesus is here to help us and yet not everybody trusts Him and some people even hate Him.

Then they try to work things out in their lives for themselves and find out that it wasn't as easy as they originally thought it was. The thing is though Jesus gives second chances, third chances, and 474957594720474 chances for us to call on Him. If you are murdered there is no second chance to call the police. Seriously, wake up America!!!! And the rest of the world as well!!!

Reactions: dev553344

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It
It's an easy enough answer though,.. you can't.

It's shocking what is allowed to pass itself off as professors, or adjunct professors, today.
However, this is the example, the result, of what our universities and colleges have been let to become. Liberal indoctrination centers.

And families pay tuition for this.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
She is on ICE or something for sure.
People who have taken ICE and such rubbish have voids in their brains the size of golf balls that has just been eaten out by the drug.

I had some fool who T boned my sisters car, because some idiot was on driving looking at the phone ect and ran a red light for crying out loud and this woman who ran into my sister was not even apologetic. my sister went to hospital and the years of dealing with the injury's C'mon. my sister she works in the hospital, was going to work and ended up in hospital.

3 days later I am at shopping parking and a due drives straight through a stop sign and when I was coming out I seen this car that is supposed to give way to me and I though I don't think this person is going to stop for me she was going to fast in a car park and I braked just to be sure to be sure and yep swoosh directly by and she did not even look. it does not take to much time to stop for such signs, they do serve a purpose.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then we have people like this who make me sick. She's only sorry because she got caught.

I donated to the fallen officers fund.
Officer Tatum Foundation

Edit) Yes, there is a Go Fund Me page as well. NYPD Officer Killed by Drunk Driver, organized by Tsakos Family

:( Bless you sir for your service. And may God's peace surround officer Tsakos and comfort all who grieve his tragic loss.

2e836f4bac6344df456019d26e3090fc.gif

I hope the state plays that woman's YT video that he refers to here. The one where she was saying F the police? At her sentencing. Because she did do that here.
Life without parole sounds fitting. He's dead forever due to her actions, the streets should be free if her forever.

She took a life while under the influence. And it just so happened to be a traffic officer who I'm sure is not exempt from her hatred of police.

The car! :eek: Officer
Anastasios Tsakos
body impact did that. :(

"I'm sorry!"
Yes,you are that.:rolleyes:

Last edited: