Those that attack the Truth of the Word of God are attacking Jesus and those that Attack Jesus are A

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that attack the Truth of the Word of God are attacking Jesus and those that Attack Jesus are Attacking God!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. John 1:1-3
Little men! Your arms are too short to box with God!!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh?
I was not aware there were pens and paper, let alone the thought in the beginning
of vocal chords and lips, even.
Now if we are talking about The Word being that primordial vibration, frequency, sound and light
with Consciousness, which
permeates every cell and every space
inside all atoms and all around all atoms...and all that is not physical...well, okey dokey.

I can only think this is very fun for you, BByrd!
glasses10.gif

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who thinks Almighty God from all eternity past, present, future did not know about this inspired (God breathed) scripture??

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. John 1:1-3

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Oh?
I was not aware there were pens and paper, let alone the thought in the beginning
Now if we are talking about The Word being that primordial vibration, frequency, sound and light
inside all atoms and all around all atoms...and all that is not physical...well, okey dokey.

glasses10.gif
maybe if i splained he would accept it better, you think? :D

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These last days are here!!

2 Peter 3:3

Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Oh?

glasses10.gif
ah, are you mocking or scoffing? i can't tell :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who thinks Almighty God from all eternity past, present, future did not know about this inspired (God breathed) scripture??

Not any are unaware...we all know that GOD IS...
.....and then He breathed OUT..saying "Let there be..."

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really want to try to say God's Word is wrong??

Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
2Peter 3:15-18 Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, 16as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, 18but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, are you mocking or scoffing? i can't tell :)
Neither! I mean every word...I don't joke about the Word permeating within all existence,
visible and invisible....has always been, is everywhere!!!
(So isn't a book...if God or man had not written this book...that Word would still be there...if man had never been created...the Word would still have been in the beginning...the primordial vibration that is everywhere.) :]

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Neither! I mean every word...I don't joke about the Word permeating within all existence,
visible and invisible....has always been, is everywhere!!!
(So isn't a book...if God or man had not written this book...that Word would still be there...if man had never been created...the Word would still have been in the beginning...the primordial vibration that is everywhere.) :]
a big amen, lol

Reactions: Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you really want to try to say God's Word is wrong??

2Peter 3:15-18 Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, 16as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, 18but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.
Who said Gods word is wrong. I quoted Gods word. are you saying Gods word is wrong?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In the beginning was the Bible, and the Bible was with God, and the Bible was God"
This might be called a purposeful misquote that focuses on a something that interferes, I believe, with the understanding of God's message to men. Those who understand me know what I mean. Those that do not perhaps need to talk to God about it.

"He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." Matt 11:15

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
This might be called a purposeful misquote that focuses on a something that interferes, I believe, with the understanding of God's message to men. Those who understand me know what I mean. Those that do not perhaps need to talk to God about it.

"He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." Matt 11:15
imo a good analogy would be "pedestalizing" a person, say; the true nature of the "person" is actually diminished by...well, worship

we see this in attempts to make the Bible "Holy," which Lex does not support
"the Book says it, and i believe it, and etc" language accompanies this
seems very Scriptural, dunnit?

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imo a good analogy would be "pedestalizing" a person, say; the true nature of the "person" is actually diminished by...well, worship

we see this in attempts to make the Bible "Holy," which Lex does not support
However, in a real sense the Bible is "Holy" in that it is set apart from other reading materials by God. Another problem people often have is in misunderstanding what the scripture really means by "holy".

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
However, in a real sense the Bible is "Holy" in that it is set apart from other reading materials by God.
in the original, with an original reader, i would have to grant, ya; but scribed--as It assures us will happen--or even poorly interpreting out of context, i guess is why. Iow God's Word can technically be written down, but then translated, retranslated, then retranslated again, then read by you, preached to me or professed to me or explained to me, provides many opportunities for "unholy" to enter

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that attack the Truth of the Word of God are attacking Jesus and those that Attack Jesus are Attacking God!

Little men! Your arms are too short to box with God!!

as you may notice by much of the posting on this thread, the enemy already knows this, but their arms are not to short to box with you, are they? if you're going to step in the rink then be wise enough to see what's coming.