Those who have died from Covid are lacking this vitamin.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I receive health watches in my email, and Harvard has noted that those who have died of Covid have been low in Vitamin D3, being in the low to mid teens due to lack of sunlight. Bring up your D3 and get it up to 60-80. This will also be the difference in you having a severe case vs. a mild case of the disease.

I also take Zinc which opens the cells to receive whatever vitamins you take, including D3.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I receive health watches in my email, and Harvard has noted that those who have died of Covid have been low in Vitamin D3, being in the low to mid teens due to lack of sunlight. Bring up your D3 and get it up to 60-80. This will also be the difference in you having a severe case vs. a mild case of the disease.

I also take Zinc which opens the cells to receive whatever vitamins you take, including D3.

Our granddaughter was directly exposed to Covid on Monday. In a daycare setting; napping together, eating and playing together and since they are so young they don’t wear mask. She and her sister were tested yesterday. Both are sick. Could be wrong but most likely, test will come back positive. They live with us and since our daughter is going to school right now...I often care for our granddaughters and snuggle all over them. No point in putting a mask on now since I’ve already been coughed on, sneezed on, wiped noses and shared meals. BUT I’m making sure not to forget the zinc, C, and D3. Don’t know how much it will help but right now that is what I have. @Ziggy it isn't just in our home but also my sister just got tested thinking she has it too. And our other daughter said our grandsons school has shut down until January because all the teachers are out sick and they can’t find replacements.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our granddaughter was directly exposed to Covid on Monday. In a daycare setting; napping together, eating and playing together and since they are so young they don’t wear mask. She and her sister were tested yesterday. Both are sick. Could be wrong but most likely, test will come back positive. They live with us and since our daughter is going to school right now...I often care for our granddaughters and snuggle all over them. No point in putting a mask on now since I’ve already been coughed on, sneezed on, wiped noses and shared meals. BUT I’m making sure not to forget the zinc, C, and D3. Don’t know how much it will help but right now that is what I have. @Ziggy it isn't just in our home but also my sister just got tested thinking she has it too. And our other daughter said our grandsons school has shut down until January because all the teachers are out sick and they can’t find replacements.

I would add a high B complex to what you are already taking. If you get it, it should only be mild, not life-threatening.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and the children.
I don't want to sound callous.. please don't take it so.
Kids get sick, it is flu season. Don't panic.
Do what you would do if it were any other flu.
Drink plenty of liquid... flush it out, water, fresh juice, clear broth.
Get plenty of rest. Keep your immune system strong.
If you get congestion in your chest.. Big bowl boiling water, thyme, and a towel.
Breathe. the thyme helps relive congestion.
My dad is 85. This is what an older woman doctor told him back in January.
He suggested to me as his doctor advised him.
I am not a doctor. I can not advise. I can make suggestions only.
PRAYING

God Bless you
Hugs

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@CharismaticLady
Do not know how I confused you with @Ziggy and thought the OP was hers. My mistake. I must not be functioning fully this morning. I’m sorry :oops:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe God knew she needed to see this post.
My eating habits are poor. And I don't leave the house but twice a month. Lack of sunlight and propper diet.
But I am in contact with no one really. The clerk at the grocery store. I wear a mask, they wear a mask.
I haven't been sick, Praise God, for a long long time.. years even.
But I am tired and weak. I sleep a lot.
I will pick up some vitamins next time I go to the store.
Thank You for posting this thread.
Hugs

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My eating habits are poor. And I don't leave the house but twice a month. Lack of sunlight and propper diet.
But I am in contact with no one really. The clerk at the grocery store. I wear a mask, they wear a mask.
I haven't been sick, Praise God, for a long long time.. years even.
But I am tired and weak. I sleep a lot.
I will pick up some vitamins next time I go to the store.
Thank You for posting this thread.
Hugs

vitamin D3 is something I always lack in. Because of the MS they test me often for it and I’m always low. Taking it really helps symptoms subside when they flare up. Another member said low vitamin D3 is the best marker for breast cancer. I suggest always to my two daughters...D3, D3, D3! They probably get tired of hearing it. Also sitting in the sun light as often as possible. I did read an article once that sunlight and the D3 from it....makes antibodies in the lungs that fight the storm caused viruses like Covid.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Ziggy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@VictoryinJesus ; @Waiting on him I'm sorry; may your granddaughter and the family be protected!

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As of 2018, 42% of Americans were deficient in vitamin D. According to a 2013 study published by U.S. National Institutes of Health, approximately 1 billion people worldwide suffer vitamin D deficiency so this isn't limited to the U.S. alone.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As of 2018, 42% of Americans were deficient in vitamin D. According to a 2013 study published by U.S. National Institutes of Health, approximately 1 billion people worldwide suffer vitamin D deficiency so this isn't limited to the U.S. alone.

Maybe that is why so many have died world-wide when they didn't have to.