thought to live?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thought is either guided or unguided

there is a source of all guided thought

guided though is learned and never original in the context of there is nothing new under the sun

there is the miss guided thought and correctly guided thought, but these can be relative to the life being lived.

So, in the Christian context, one set of guided thoughts that are correct for one life lived are disregarded for the guided thoughts that are correct for the new Life to live.

So when talking to these who post they are Christians just to come into the Christian sections to give some sort of grief to what true believers post for their beliefs. we should understand that they are correct in their own thinking in the life they seek to live, could be to not give God any thought or just continue as though there is a God but He has no business here in the earth, and He’s far, far away. Which justifies to themselves that their own judgement of what is good and evil is what to go by. (trust, believe, place their faith in)

Also there is the school of thought that a gods are of man, of man’s imaginations which is also a justification within the heart to trust, believe have faith in one’s own judgement of what is good and evil.

Hence doing God’s job so to speak in the place in the earth that belongs to God, or as A&E were told:

Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

This is the real reason men reject God’s Judgements, they would have to submit what belongs to God back to God. Instead they seek to hold one to it even though it means death. This is how much they love fulfillment of themselves as they see it ought to be.

And any line of thinking, any false gods and idols of their own making including themselves that supports that position that they have the right to judge good and evil for themselves makes them their own gods. If I’m wrong look at how many seek to judge what and who their god ought to be, or be like. These are those who chose their own idols of their own imaginations and honor and worship them. They carry their idols in their own hearts.

Any who, this isn’t some condemnation, its merely an observation in accordance to the struggle of man’s will against God’s Will for man. It is true that its God’s will that all come to Him, but the resistance to that isn’t God’s choice for them, is it?

Reactions: Truth

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
true believers
i just can no longer hear this phrase without also considering that it must have some definition inferred right behind it, that inevitably translates into "all them what believe like i do, and no one else" though.

How do you define "true believers" iow.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i just can no longer hear this phrase without also considering that it must have some definition inferred right behind it, that inevitably translates into "all them what believe like i do, and no one else" though.

How do you define "true believers" iow.

I don't Jesus does, see: the books the Gospels according to Matthew Mark Luke and John, that should clarify for you.

it seems those you see encouraging others to define or redefine as a weakness in the believer's mind. thing is your correct, to judge for one's self what something is, when it is what it is without one's own judgment, is a weakness for sure.

the serpent in the garden did the same thing, to get A&E to judge for themselves what God said to Adam. oh and just incase you seek to go there, they died of the original life they had before they ate of the tree, and where left to have the life in the flesh like the animals that were made before they were made. dust to dust ashes to ashes.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I don't Jesus does, see: the books the Gospels according to Matthew Mark Luke and John, that should clarify for you.
so iow you cannot or will not define this phrase? Because with all due respect that is hardly much clarification. i am asking because here,

"So when talking to these who post they are Christians just to come into the Christian sections to give some sort of grief to what true believers post for their beliefs. we should understand that they are correct in their own thinking in the life they seek to live, could be to not give God any thought or just continue as though there is a God but He has no business here in the earth, and He’s far, far away."

you use the phrase without explanation. How am i to differentiate, or put another way how did you differentiate between the two?

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so iow you cannot or will not define this phrase? Because with all due respect that is hardly much clarification. i am asking because here,

"So when talking to these who post they are Christians just to come into the Christian sections to give some sort of grief to what true believers post for their beliefs. we should understand that they are correct in their own thinking in the life they seek to live, could be to not give God any thought or just continue as though there is a God but He has no business here in the earth, and He’s far, far away."

you use the phrase without explanation. How am i to differentiate, or put another way how did you differentiate between the two?

I guess you'll just have to live with it, I realize that might be traumatizing for you, but there it is.