• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Jesus said. "I and my Father are One". "If you've seen ME, you've seen the Father".

Thomas the Apostle, kneeling, crying, said to the RISEN Lord Jesus....."My Lord and my God"".

Jesus is the Living Bread who came down from Heaven to take you back to Heaven.

Do you see Jesus smiling at you all the time? He is...

Imagine Jesus wrapping His arms around you and hugging your soul, as that is how Deeply He is able to touch you on the inside where you need it the most... as that is where Jesus resides....= "Christ IN YOU...the hope of Glory".

Looking into the face of Jesus, you see the smile of God smiling back at YOU.

Jesus is The Light of the World He Created.

When Jesus said "Lazareth come forth" He was careful to use His name, as had Jeus only said ""come forth""..., then all the Graves on the entire planet would have released their Dead.

Soon He is going to appear and say "RISE" and all who are dead "in Christ" will, and all the Living Born Again shall see their Holy King, Savior, and Precious Lord.

Jesus is The Grace of God.

Jesus is The Blood Atonement.

Jesus is Redemption.

Jesus is Salvation.

Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is Risen.

Jesus knows what you are thinking right now....

If you wake up tomorrow,..... its only because God allowed it.

Everything you own, including your next heartbeat and your last breath belongs to the God who became one of us.

God's Blood is what Jesus Paid to bring you back to the Family of God and keep you there.

Salvation by Faith, is the Faith of God expressed as the Sacrifice of Christ on the Cross, freely offered as redemption for the sin of the world.

Jesus is The Good Shepherd, The Prince of Heaven, and the Prince of Peace.

When you received Jesus, God adopted you. Being born again is the 2nd time you were born, and you can't be un-born again.

The real reason that God loves you, is because God is Love.

God is the author of the endless 2nd Chance, and the Blood of Jesus is the reason why.

Your Honest Effort is the work God rewards and your Faith in God makes God happy.

God leaves the effort to us, and we leave the results to God.

The reason that you will always have Eternal life, is because the ONE who IS Eternal Life lives within you and you are in Him.

Should you die before the Rapture.....then.....The reason that the grave can't hold your body down is because Jesus who is STILL within you, IS the Resurrection.

The Born again will always be where Jesus is always found.

When Baby Jesus's tiny feet first touched the ground, they were touching the world He created.

God does not remember your sins, if you are Born again. He only remembers the Blood of Christ that paid for them all.

The final Answer is always , "Jesus".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you received Jesus, God adopted you. Being born again is the 2nd time you were born, and you can't be un-born again.

Heb 3:7, Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
Heb 3:8, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Heb 3:9, When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
Heb 3:10, Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
Heb 3:11, So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
Heb 3:12, Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13, But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14, For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Jas 1:12, Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Jas 1:13, Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
Jas 1:14, But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Jas 1:15, Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin:
and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Jas 1:16, Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Rom 8:12, Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13, For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.