Three significant dates

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Three significant dates Three significant dates coming together in September may trigger “sensational attacks,” warns a senior US general in Washington August 24, 2007, 9:54 PM (GMT+02:00)Brigadier General Richard Sherlock, deputy director for operational planning for the Pentagon's Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Friday that terrorists and insurgents may use coincident sixth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, the onset of Ramadan, and the much-awaited US progress report to accelerate attacks in Iraq.__________________

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'm slightly doubtful that anything will happen. But we'll see. Hopefully it won't affect us and God will keep us safe. I herd that something big will happen this year and that many will die.Thank you sister Kriss for informing us
smile.gif

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
i hope he does not think that because we are in iraq , those attacks are more likely. from what i think i understand about isalm= they will attack their percieved infidels and go to paradise and their harem. i do not agree with everything bush has done, like wanting to give god's chosen land to the palestinians, but if hillary is (or gore) ever elected , we will be everybodies infidels! everybodys

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
let your conversation be without covetness, and be content with such things as ye have; for he hath said "I WILL NEVER LEAVE THEE NOR FORSAKE THEEE".

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
i am sorry to say this but when Al and hillary get elected we will be bullied by all, not just islamics=atheists like china and korea too! sorry

HolyWarrior

Dec 1, 2006
I agree Sister Kriss and something will happen soon so Bush can declare Martial Law and stay in office!!!:eek: