thunderstorms....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
anyone notice how intense thunderstorms are these days?
they can rattle my house like they havent when i was a child.
and then the thunder seems to rumble a bit longer. i am sad yet i feel God's presence as his power is known and it is not always harmful

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thunderstorms where I live have lightning flashes so close together the sky just growls. These storms come at night. I get up in the morning and twigs and leaves are strewn everywhere.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw violet colored flashes once in a thunderstorm near my house. The lightning was so powerful it sounded like TNT was being set off. Super powerful.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They do not bother me much now, but there was one storm when I was little. We had this huge window and was just watching outside. I was pretty sure a tornado was out there somewhere it was so bad. But the lightening was beautiful and the thunder was very loud. Not once did the lights or tv go off, though my mom was watching the weather. My bed was in the living room then and just buried under the covers and watched the storm. It was something else. But I hadn't been in a house rattling thunderstorm since then.

Reactions: dev553344